Is Israel's wall evil?

Israel's wall is:

• Fine.

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Evil.

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
Maybe if Palestinians were coming over to cut Israeli lawns it would be evil

If you don't grasp why people don't like Jews, you have a sub-Human level of Intellect.

Most Zionists are Sub-Human predators, they're less than Human, and proud of that fact.
Why? What have Jews done that's so bad?

You're obviously NOT paying attention, like most Zionists.
C'mon, you have NOTHING? :lol:

The topic is about Israel (Zionism), and if I start listing every thing Jews did wrong, I might get banned.
Ok, give me your top 3 worst things they did.

You're obviously NOT paying attention, a typical Brit trait.

Thats why Brits tend to be such Idiotic Zionist Vermin.

Why? What have Jews done that's so bad?

The topic is about Israel (Zionism), and if I start listing every thing Jews did wrong, I might get banned.

You can't have nothing. If that's the case, then stfu and go back to Polackland.

You can't have nothing. If that's the case, then stfu and go back to Polackland.

You have nothing, you can't defend your despicable views of Zionist brutality.

Ever since you've been flaming & flailing your arms around like a retard, to overcompensate.

You're obviously very, very slow witted, if you didn't learn a dang thing from all the anti-Israel & anti-Jewish facts I've promoted in my nearly1.5 years time here.

But, then again by default Zionists are easily brainwashed, and have difficulty with learning, logic, and morality.

Sobie’s date last night didn’t work out.
Sobie equates Zionist Brutality with Nazi Germany not having enough "ovens".

I say if you don't like Israelites running Israel then get the fuck out of Israel. Go find a job in Jordan, Egypt, Syria, or Yemen, or some other place where Mooslims are under the principle of "sanctuary" for their fellow Mooslims.

If the false god allah were so great, he'd have wiped Israel off the map long ago, instead of let such a tiny nation dominate a Billion Pagan Devil Worshippers sacrificing their children to the god of death just because......"Zionism".

Sobie equate's Zionist Brutality with Nazi Germany not having enough "ovens".

I say if you don't like Israelites running Israel then get the fuck out of Israel. Go find a job in Jordan, Egypt, Syria, or Yemen, or some other place where Mooslims are under the principle of "sanctuary" for their fellow Mooslims.

If the false god allah were so great, he'd have wiped Israel off the map long ago, instead of let such a tiny nation dominate a Billion Pagan Devil Worshippers sacrificing their children to the god of death just because......"Zionism".

Palestinians were there long enough to have adopted a Palestinian dialect of Arabic, the Zionists on the other hand were mostly Yiddish (German) speakers from Central-East Europe.

More off topic flames, that this forum tolerates, but God forbid if I do the same, then I'm banned.

You obviously have great difficulty defending your Zionist brutality out of Israel.
All you do on USMB is flame hatred and I don’t see you being banned.
I actually appreciate the fact that you have most probably inadvertently placed yourself on an FBI Watch List.

More off topic flames, that this forum tolerates, but God forbid if I do the same, then I'm banned.

You obviously have great difficulty defending your Zionist brutality out of Israel.
I actually appreciate the fact that you have most probably inadvertently placed yourself on an FBI Watch List.

I tend to try & keep in factual.
Unfortunately a lot of the times my intellectually inferior opponents start flaming, like yourself & Taz have, because you can't excuse Zionist bruality.

Unfortunately a lot of the times my intellectually inferior opponents start flaming, like yourself & Taz have, because you can't excuse Zionist bruality.
Because posting facts out of context and out of chronological order is intellectual honest.

Because posting facts out of context and out of chronological order is intellectual honest.

Factual post of mine in comment #393.

Is Israel's wall evil?

Off topic flame of yours in comment #402.

Is Israel's wall evil?

Off topic flame of Taz's in comment #415.

Is Israel's wall evil?

Note, that the two Zionists drove the topic off topic, but I'm more likely to get banned for it, just because Zionists tend to have special privileges here on JEWSMB.

Factual post of mine in comment #393.

Is Israel's wall evil?

Off topic flame of yours in comment #402.

Is Israel's wall evil?

Off topic flame of Taz's in comment #415.

Is Israel's wall evil?

Note, that the two Zionists drove the topic off topic, but I'm more likely to get banned for it, just because Zionists tend to have special privileges here on JEWSMB.
All out of context and out of sequence.
But we all know this.
Anyway, you’re predictable and boring as shit drying on the bathroom floor at Penn Station.

The topic isn't Poland, you doofy Zionist Brit filth.

You Brits are truly the Pits, I've not met a more dumb, pro-Israel, pro-War, and anti-White bunch of idiots in my life.

You are every bit as primitive as the Negroes you mock.

You've been told many times Poland won most of it's Battles, many when severely outnumbered too.
Are all Poles really ugly, or is it just you?

Are you jealous of Jews?

First you say I look Gay, now its Ugly.

Make up your mind obnoxious, stupid loser.

Why are Zionists such scum of the Earth.

Look at you as an example, you're hardly even a Human.
Well, you ARE fat and ugly, and not too bright if I can add. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend. But why are you so jealous of Jews?

So, says the Idiotic coward Zionist who's too scared to show a pic of himself.

You're an obnoxious big mouth, a typical Zionist Sub-Human.
But why are you jealous of Jews? You must have a reason.

Let us not forget that any religious Jew is also anti-Zionist.
Zionism is totally against any principle of Judaism.
Jews are supposed to be in atonement for crimes of arrogance and pride, such as the massacre of Jericho, and waiting for the coming of the Messiah.
To created a Jewish state now, is against everything Judaism says.
Which is why Netanyahu is an athiest, and is just lying when he tries to justify Israel's existence.

Are all Poles really ugly, or is it just you?

Are you jealous of Jews?

First you say I look Gay, now its Ugly.

Make up your mind obnoxious, stupid loser.

Why are Zionists such scum of the Earth.

Look at you as an example, you're hardly even a Human.
Well, you ARE fat and ugly, and not too bright if I can add. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend. But why are you so jealous of Jews?

So, says the Idiotic coward Zionist who's too scared to show a pic of himself.

You're an obnoxious big mouth, a typical Zionist Sub-Human.
But why are you jealous of Jews? You must have a reason.

Let us not forget that any religious Jew is also anti-Zionist.
Zionism is totally against any principle of Judaism.
Jews are supposed to be in atonement for crimes of arrogance and pride, such as the massacre of Jericho, and waiting for the coming of the Messiah.
To created a Jewish state now, is against everything Judaism says.
Which is why Netanyahu is an athiest, and is just lying when he tries to justify Israel's existence.
The largest segment of Jews going on aliyah is young orthodox couples.
And they love procreating.

Forum List

Back