• Bombing

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Not bombing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Watch as Hillary at a moment of her weakness, temporarily forgets the liberal narrative, becoming sane and calling the terrorist attack a bombing... and right afterwards she criticizes Trump for calling the occurance a bombing:

Once again, you could not make this stuff up. It's beyond comprehension that the people involved can be so dumb.

Something exploded. What's wrong with calling it a bomb? Give me a break! Trump says some stupid stuff sometimes, but this wasn't one of those times. There was an explosion, no need to wait for an authority to confirm it was a bomb.

Something exploded. What's wrong with calling it a bomb? Give me a break! Trump says some stupid stuff sometimes, but this wasn't one of those times. There was an explosion, no need to wait for an authority to confirm it was a bomb.

The liberal media was blasting Trump for it:

7QwP0x.jpg

Had they watched the interview completely, Hillary said the same thing! But, of course the liberal media is completely unbiased. Even worse, they edited the part out where Hillary herself stated it was a bomb. Does someone still believe these bigots?

CNN tried to delete Hillary's "bombing" statement, but it was too late. Why do people still watch them?

It's a bombing when there is no ME involvement...All they have to do is state it was an American citizen...then it's a bombing. If it is a Muslim, it's "Workplace Violence."

Goodness, I hate this administration!

It's a bombing when there is no ME involvement...All they have to do is state it was an American citizen...then it's a bombing. If it is a Muslim, it's "Workplace Violence."

Next thing liberal media might do is to claim: the terrorist was a Putin's agent and bombing was supposed to help Trump.

Last edited:
She looks stoned out of her gourd.
Yep. She looks like a spokesperson for mellow night sleep aids or maybe limited addition freshly stilled mellow yellow Arkansas whiskey. Wonder how many guys are crouched out of camera range holding her up.

Watch as Hillary at a moment of her weakness, temporarily forgets the liberal narrative, becoming sane and calling the terrorist attack a bombing... and right afterwards she criticizes Trump for calling the occurance a bombing:

Once again, you could not make this stuff up. It's beyond comprehension that the people involved can be so dumb.

In her defense, she was hit in the head a few years ago.

You almost gotta laugh. The first thing on the liberal media agenda was to criticize Trump for using the word "bomb". After Hillary used it it wasn't so bad.

A pressure cooker filled with explosives, ball bearings, and nails detonates on a sidewalk. Is it a terrorist attack or not?

Liberals:
1. Who Did It?
- Don't Know.
- Then it wasn't a bombing / terrorist attack

2. WHY was it done?
- Don't Know.
- Then it wasn't a bombing / terrorist attack?

3. Was it perpetrated by a 'Refugee'?
- Yes
- Wasn't a bombing / terrorist attack

4. Was anyone Killed / Wounded
- Yes (Boston) - Bombing / Terrorist attack
- No (NYC) - NO Bombing Terrorist attack

5. Who is running for President
- Hillary
- NO!

Next thing liberal media might do is to claim: the terrorist was a Putin's agent and bombing was supposed to help Trump.

Oh, libs are already running their insane threads proving half of my point (so far)

It looks like Donald Trump is inviting terrorists to attack this country. Is it working?

They are "forgetting" one small thing though: it's Hillary who wants to invite terrorists into your country and it's Trump, who wants to close the border.

Last edited:
It was an Islamic pressure cooker....yo.

A pressure cooker, the other day a meat cleaver, there's only one thing to stop the Islamic terrorists, ALL kitchen implements and utensils must be immediately outlawed, even a spoon can be deadly in the hands of Islam :eek-52: :rolleyes-41:

It was a bombing, there was an explosion, it was deliberate, it's a group of Afghan savages, it was a terrorist attack.

I saw one of the Regressive Lefties here call it a "dumpster fire".

So that's another option.

Forum List

Back