🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you find out Republicans had meetings in 2014 about winning the 2016 election you'd say they went too far?

Its what ppl have to do with our long election cycles. I don't even like political parties but I suspect both sides are already having meetings about 2020 and would be shocked if they weren't.

You do not get it.........what is being questioned is the activities engaged in by a former president to undermine a sitting President. Is that appropriate or not....no former President has gone to the extreme to undermine a sitting President the way obama has.

Really,

Who cares ?

Obama can plot and scheme all he wants.

The left has nobody with good name recognition.

Let's hope Hillary decides to get off her deathbed and make another go of it.

Do you really want her to.die? I dont wish that on my enemy's..

No. .

I want them to go back in time and the way it used to be ..

Read the post.

i want her to run !!!!

Easy victory for the GOP
Of course I read it , what I read is so much damn hate.

It's not healthy or productive.

Don't post here.

Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.
You can't be serious.

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

What is your source?
WTF is wrong with you? His name is right there.

The Party of No: New Details on the GOP Plot to Obstruct Obama | TIME.com

You did not list a source. Do you know what a source is? You claimed the Senator said something and you posted a placard with what you claim he said....so I ax again what is your source and insults are not allowed on this forum. btw I have not called you a liar yet.
You insult intelligence. I posted a link in post #17. Worse, it was news for weeks when Republicans came out and said they met before Obama was sworn in and plotted to keep him from a second term by being against everything he was for. No matter what. And this was during an economic emergency. They didn't care. Fuk America if they could bring down President Obama.

From the link:

TIME just published “The Party of No,” an article adapted from my new book, The New New Deal: The Hidden Story of Change in the Obama Era. It reveals some of my reporting on the Republican plot to obstruct President Obama before he even took office, including secret meetings led by House GOP whip Eric Cantor (in December 2008) and Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (in early January 2009) in which they laid out their daring (though cynical and political) no-honeymoon strategy of all-out resistance to a popular President-elect during an economic emergency. “If he was for it,” former Ohio Senator George Voinovich explained, “we had to be against it.” The excerpt includes a special bonus nugget of Mitt Romney dissing the Tea Party.

So if you find out Republicans had meetings in 2014 about winning the 2016 election you'd say they went too far?

Its what ppl have to do with our long election cycles. I don't even like political parties but I suspect both sides are already having meetings about 2020 and would be shocked if they weren't.

You do not get it.........what is being questioned is the activities engaged in by a former president to undermine a sitting President. Is that appropriate or not....no former President has gone to the extreme to undermine a sitting President the way obama has.

Really,

Who cares ?

No. .

Read the post.

i want her to run !!!!

Easy victory for the GOP

But it is very Republican.

I asked USMB Republicans to name a single GOP policy that helps American children and all they could come up with was hate. That's all they have. Republicans helping American children. A laugh riot.

Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.
So you are saying it is wrong?
Are you trying to say that Oblama is the first president to ever have done this? I think you are very mistaken and naive about the whole system.

No. Not lack of respect for all voters, just the idiots that support Trump. I don't see how anybody could respect them.

It certainly exhibits a lack of respect for our electoral process. But then Obama had no respect for America before or after his election.

Bush never said anything negative about obama....he did not have secret meetings in Washington like obama, he did not stay in Washington D.C. like Obama....in fact Obama is the first former President to remain in the Capital after leaving office...what is he up to?

You can rest assured these secret meeting are about a lot more than just the next election. I would conjecture he is talking with a lot of former members of his administration who comitted crimes whilst in office aka eric holder, hillary, cia people, fbi people trying to get their story straight. Working hand to hand with Valerie Jarret(she lives with him and michelle) to do anything possible to hinder Trump.

Trump has said himself that his predecessor is secretly orchestrating protests at town hall protests and facilitating leaks from his administration.
The GOP and the RNC wanted nothing to do with Bush because of the great recession.

Why are they idiots.
Please elaborate in an educated tone?

No emotions please..

No emotion involved. Trump is an idiot, and his supporters are fools.

That's emotions, please be specific, why you hate trump.

What policies hurt you .I really want to know.

I see no need to list all his stupid actions. You are just as aware of his crap as I am. The difference is that you get off on his childish arrogance, but I care about his damage to the country.

I see a man that cares about his country, you see a man that won't apologize to the world..

I see a man who doesn't think he has ever done anything wrong. He even said he has never bothered to ask Gods forgiveness for anything, because he has never had a reason to.

No emotion involved. Trump is an idiot, and his supporters are fools.

I see no need to list all his stupid actions. You are just as aware of his crap as I am. The difference is that you get off on his childish arrogance, but I care about his damage to the country.

I see a man that cares about his country, you see a man that won't apologize to the world..

I see a man who doesn't think he has ever done anything wrong. He even said he has never bothered to ask Gods forgiveness for anything, because he has never had a reason to.

We are not talking about Harry Reid , Nancy Pelosi or obama..

Of course we aren't. We are talking about that orange pig.

You do know your hidden racism is showing for the oompa loompas is coming out right?

You do know your hidden racism is showing for the oompa loompas is coming out right?

Thank you for the reminder. I have been saying Trump, Snookey, and a couple of the muppets were the only orange-Americans I was aware of. I completely forgot about oompa loompas. Still doesn't change the fact that Trump is by far the dumbest of the bunch.

Thank you for the reminder. I have been saying Trump, Snookey, and a couple of the muppets were the only orange-Americans I was aware of. I completely forgot about oompa loompas. Still doesn't change the fact that Trump is by far the dumbest of the bunch.

So dumb he beat the greatest pool of Republicans in modern history, rick, scott, Jeb , newt..and then beat hillary, the chosen one?

Show some respect for the office, and refrain from such ignorant insults. At least until he is out of office.

Imagine, for a moment, if someone had made a similar comment about Mr. Obama. Oh, wait, don't have to. Every single time they were labeled as a racist, etc. At least be consistent.

Really? What is this? 2nd grade?

Post #32 (I believe):
A Reminder:

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters."

Just a friendly reminder, again.

Really? What is this? 2nd grade?

Post #32 (I believe):
A Reminder:

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters."

Just a friendly reminder, again.

What you can't figure out it's hidden racism?

No. Not lack of respect for all voters, just the idiots that support Trump. I don't see how anybody could respect them.

It certainly exhibits a lack of respect for our electoral process. But then Obama had no respect for America before or after his election.

I don't get it.

Your job as a citizen is to "undermine" everything an elected official does that you disagree with, some national security issues aside.

We are radical, liberal, freedom of speech non-yes men by nature in this country .

If Obama takes up arms against Trump then he's most likely going too far.

If Obama is standing on Lake Michigan giving a speech against Trump every morning, meh, sounds pretty American of him.

Same for the "W" vs Obama or whoever is after Trump.

Just because someone doesn't agree with Donald doesn't make them un-American.

You can't be serious.

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

And we heard McConnell himself conspire to bring down the US for no other reason than he didn't like the Black president.

TheGreenHornet What you describe is what we have been doing for more than 200 years. If you disagree with democracy, fine. Go live someplace else. If you disagree with free speech, fine. Go live someplace else. If you disagree with conspiring to steal an election, you can't vote Republican.

Show some respect for the office, and refrain from such ignorant insults. At least until he is out of office.

Imagine, for a moment, if someone had made a similar comment about Mr. Obama. Oh, wait, don't have to. Every single time they were labeled as a racist, etc. At least be consistent.

And they were racist.

Really,

Who cares ?

No. .

Read the post.

i want her to run !!!!

Easy victory for the GOP

But it is very Republican.

I asked USMB Republicans to name a single GOP policy that helps American children and all they could come up with was hate. That's all they have. Republicans helping American children. A laugh riot.

Your concept of help is much different from the GOP.

Your concept is to help people into slavery.

The GOP is interested in dignity.

Please show me where one child has starved to death due to GOP policies.

But a sanctuary city...now that's bad policy.

1. Undermines law enforcement
2. Shield criminals (and they are all criminals)
3. Creates uncertainty in citizens

I don't get it.

Your job as a citizen is to "undermine" everything an elected official does that you disagree with, some national security issues aside.

We are radical, liberal, freedom of speech non-yes men by nature in this country .

If Obama takes up arms against Trump then he's most likely going too far.

If Obama is standing on Lake Michigan giving a speech against Trump every morning, meh, sounds pretty American of him.

Same for the "W" vs Obama or whoever is after Trump.

Just because someone doesn't agree with Donald doesn't make them un-American.

Well stated.

Is it legal for a former President to work with potential future presidential candidates....hmmmmm yes.

It would be illegal to tell a former President that he couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back