🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CDZ Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.
You can't be serious.
Republicans haven't put America before party for a long time.

You are entitled to your opinion but that is all you have.
He's telling truth. Just look at Republican policies.

Low taxes, low cost of living and jobs, what more can a working man ask for?

Well, Carter laid the foundation by constantly attacking his successor....but obama has gone even further than Carter did....Inside Obama’s secret meetings with 2020 contenders

What such behavior demonstrates really is a lack of respect for the voters. and for America.

No. Not lack of respect for all voters, just the idiots that support Trump. I don't see how anybody could respect them.

Why are they idiots.
Please elaborate in an educated tone?

No emotions please..

No emotion involved. Trump is an idiot, and his supporters are fools.

That's emotions, please be specific, why you hate trump.

No. Not lack of respect for all voters, just the idiots that support Trump. I don't see how anybody could respect them.

Why are they idiots.

No emotions please..

What policies hurt you .I really want to know.

You can't be serious.

Conspiracy is only illegal when it is done to conspirer to commit a crime, otherwise it is perfectly legal and performed by law abiding citizens every day. Businessmen can conspire to sell hamburgers for less money than a competitor and citizens are free to conspirer on how to get their candidates elected. You people are idiots.

Try and keep up....no one claimed it was illegal. What is being questioned is if it is appropriate for a former President to carry on with such behavior to undermine a sitting President.

Why are they idiots.

No emotions please..

I see no need to list all his stupid actions. You are just as aware of his crap as I am. The difference is that you get off on his childish arrogance, but I care about his damage to the country.

You can't be serious.

Conspiracy is only illegal when it is done to conspirer to commit a crime, otherwise it is perfectly legal and performed by law abiding citizens every day. Businessmen can conspire to sell hamburgers for less money than a competitor and citizens are free to conspirer on how to get their candidates elected. You people are idiots.

Try and keep up....no one claimed it was illegal. What is being questioned is if it is appropriate for a former President to carry on with such behavior to undermine a sitting President.

Yes it is.

Why are they idiots.

No emotions please..

I see no need to list all his stupid actions. You are just as aware of his crap as I am. The difference is that you get off on his childish arrogance, but I care about his damage to the country.

What damage ?

Oh yeah...allowing people to buy health care they can actually use.

That's damage.

It certainly exhibits a lack of respect for our electoral process. But then Obama had no respect for America before or after his election.

So if you find out Republicans had meetings in 2014 about winning the 2016 election you'd say they went too far?

Its what ppl have to do with our long election cycles. I don't even like political parties but I suspect both sides are already having meetings about 2020 and would be shocked if they weren't.

You do not get it.........what is being questioned is the activities engaged in by a former president to undermine a sitting President. Is that appropriate or not....no former President has gone to the extreme to undermine a sitting President the way obama has.

You can't be serious.

5060-1501502757-bbfe637d823e7c43e7014a15647dd0ba.jpg

Good thing obama did nothing to help the country.

Otherwise this guy might have had a moral dilema.

Why does anyone give a shit about the left wing.

They lost and now they are at war with the moderates in their own party.

It's great to watch.

"Is it appropriate for former president obama to conspire against the sitting President?"

I don't see how the word "appropriate" applies to anything associated with the sitting President.

A Reminder:

"Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters."

It certainly exhibits a lack of respect for our electoral process. But then Obama had no respect for America before or after his election.

So if you find out Republicans had meetings in 2014 about winning the 2016 election you'd say they went too far?

Its what ppl have to do with our long election cycles. I don't even like political parties but I suspect both sides are already having meetings about 2020 and would be shocked if they weren't.

You do not get it.........what is being questioned is the activities engaged in by a former president to undermine a sitting President. Is that appropriate or not....no former President has gone to the extreme to undermine a sitting President the way obama has.

Really,

Who cares ?

Obama can plot and scheme all he wants.

The left has nobody with good name recognition.

Let's hope Hillary decides to get off her deathbed and make another go of it.

You can't be serious.

Try reading the whole post. It's a short post.

Why are they idiots.

No emotions please..

I see a man that cares about his country, you see a man that won't apologize to the world..

Why are they idiots.

No emotions please..

I see a man that cares about his country, you see a man that won't apologize to the world..

That's exactly what it is to Trump haters..

Really,

Who cares ?

Do you really want her to.die? I dont wish that on my enemy's..

No. .

I want them to go back in time and the way it used to be ..

Really,

Who cares ?

No. .

One way or another this hate has to stop..

Really,

Who cares ?

No. .

Read the post.

i want her to run !!!!

Easy victory for the GOP

Really,

Who cares ?

No. .

Read the post.

i want her to run !!!!

Easy victory for the GOP
Of course I read it , what I read is so much damn hate.

It's not healthy or productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back