Is it bigoted that the military/police/fire have different hair standards for men/women??

You don't want male marines to have ponytails, you dream of making female marines shave their heads. Serve them right for joining This Man's Army. Right, bucs?

And we're right back in the potty, I see.
And then....when that happens, Bucky can volunteer to be the Potty Police and check their junk when they try to go into the Public Restrooms.

You don't want male marines to have ponytails, you dream of making female marines shave their heads. Serve them right for joining This Man's Army. Right, bucs?

And then....when that happens, Bucky can volunteer to be the Potty Police and check their junk when they try to go into the Public Restrooms.

You all want gender equity or not???

Poor Bucs is so bored he has to invent things to bitch about. Too funny.

Almost as silly as a man dressed as a woman wanting to use the girls bathroom isn't it?

Perhaps you can ask the head of mall security to move your post out in front the bathroom so you can check birth certificates? I am sure they can find another officer to follow around accusing every black patron of theft. lol

So I see the libs don't actually want gender equity.

false comparison.
Gender equality, also known as sex equality, gender egalitarianism, sexual equality or equality of the genders, is the view that both men and women should receive equal treatment and not be discriminated against based on their gender.[1] This is the objective of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which seeks to create equality in law and in social situations, such as in democratic activities and securing equal pay for equal work. The related topic of rights is treated in two separate articles, Men's rights and Women's rights. In practice, the objective of gender equality is for people to acquire, if they so choose, equal treatment throughout a society, not just in politics, the workplace, or any other policy-designated sphere.

again no mention of fashion..

One can have a ponytail. The other cant.

Bigotry.

View attachment 71062
You know, Bucky, that's not a ponytail....that's a tight bun....and that's also a police officer, not the military.

Oh, that's right....you got kicked off the police force.

Nah. I retired....just like you....but I didn't lie to my employer for my entire career.
Oh, is THAT what they call being fired from the Force these days? :lol:

false comparison.
Gender equality, also known as sex equality, gender egalitarianism, sexual equality or equality of the genders, is the view that both men and women should receive equal treatment and not be discriminated against based on their gender.[1] This is the objective of the United Nations Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which seeks to create equality in law and in social situations, such as in democratic activities and securing equal pay for equal work. The related topic of rights is treated in two separate articles, Men's rights and Women's rights. In practice, the objective of gender equality is for people to acquire, if they so choose, equal treatment throughout a society, not just in politics, the workplace, or any other policy-designated sphere.

Apparently, Bucky's got a hair fetish.

false comparison.

"EQUAL TREATMENT". So if a black male Marine wants braids ad his hairstyle....they say no.

But women? Yes.

Equal treatment?

Reminds me of a story of when I had a security guard job back in the early 70's and I had really long Paul Stanley-esque hair. They told me I'd have to get it cut in order to keep the job. I pointed to a very attractive young female security guard with long flowing hair, sitting at a desk and I asked why she didn't have to get her hair cut. When she heard me ask, she immediately spun around 180 in her swivel chair and exclaimed with the authority of R. Lee Ermey, 'Cuz you ain't got tits, mother fucker!'

false comparison.

"EQUAL TREATMENT". So if a black male Marine wants braids ad his hairstyle....they say no.

But women? Yes.

Equal treatment?
The requirement for hair grooming standards is necessary to maintain uniformity within a military population.
you demand lock step conformity from everyone except the military ,where uniformity is the standard for some very good reasons.
your life is one gargantuan contradiction .

The libs have a point folks. It's time to remove all the constraints of gender in public services.

Military, police and fire departments all have the same basic hair grooming standards. Usually short on sides for men. Neat and shoulder length for women. Shaved in boot camp for men. Neat and shoulder length for women.

So....in respect for fairness....shouldn't women in these services now be held to the same hair grooming standards as the men???

Oil up those buzz clippers ladies.

Oh wait....are we back to gender specific differences now??? Or will male Marines and cops now get to have pony tails?
It's for uniform appearance so the higher ups have more control. So no matter what the standard is, it still controls the public servants, just like uniforms do. Well, to a point. It'd be nice if something would be done about police brutality and rape in the military.

false comparison.

But women? Yes.

Equal treatment?
The requirement for hair grooming standards is necessary to maintain uniformity within a military population.
you demand lock step conformity from everyone except the military ,where uniformity is the standard for some very good reasons.
your life is one gargantuan contradiction .

Then what is the "very good reason" why males and females have different hair standards in the military and police??

This should be entertaining......

Forum List

Back