Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

Telling other people what to do is wrong, eddie. Just stop it.
No need for seat belts ,stopping at stop signs ,having a driving license ,having a license to carry a weapon ??? etc etc etc But a big NO in an attempt to save lives from a virus?

No need for seat belts ,stopping at stop signs ,having a driving license ,having a license to carry a weapon ??? etc etc etc But a big NO in an attempt to save lives from a virus?
Stop telling people what to do, eddie. It's wrong.

And it's the WORST manners. Born in a barn; raised by wolves.

What’s fascism to you?

Being a Republican, you stereotype every Democrat as a fascist, Marxist and communist. Don't deny it. You are ignorant on the whole subject.

Because you were besotted with trump and his promises to act again st all your inner hatreds like blacks, Mexicans and Hilary, you fell for him.
The insurrection was without doubt the first time in history a defeated POTUS tried, through the idiot lackeys like you who worship him, to stop the certification of his challenger who won democratically, to reverse the decision by brute strength and intimidation and violence.
That action is fascism in any language across the world. But low IQ repubmicans in America don't understand vthe word.

Have I made myself clear on that dickhead?

Being a Republican, you stereotype every Democrat as a fascist, Marxist and communist. Don't deny it. You are ignorant on the whole subject.

Because you were besotted with trump and his promises to act again st all your inner hatreds like blacks, Mexicans and Hilary, you fell for him.
The insurrection was without doubt the first time in history a defeated POTUS tried, through the idiot lackeys like you who worship him, to stop the certification of his challenger who won democratically, to reverse the decision by brute strength and intimidation and violence.
That action is fascism in any language across the world. But low IQ repubmicans in America don't understand vthe word.

Again name something trump did to blacks? Dude, you’re just turretting

That's not how diseases work. Why do you think the cold and the flu are still around? I've had plenty of both, getting either one didn't grant me any immunity from ever getting them again. When your body effectively fights off a virus your blood is flush with those anti-bodies but they go away after a while because your body no longer needs them and it takes a bit out of your body to produce them and depending on the virus or how weak your body is from fighting off the first infection it can leave you vulnerable to the next one. It all depends really.
Actually curried goat, there are many studies out now finding that antibodies originating decades ago following contraction of a specific virus are still detected within the system. I can pull up several links if you doubt that fact.

One study:

Last edited:

Too funny.

Actually curried goat, there are many studies out now finding that antibodies originating decades ago following contraction of a specific virus are still detected within the system. I can pull up several links if you doubt that fact.

One study:
I don't doubt that fact at all. What you left out was that the Spanish Flu killed anywhere from 20 million to 50 million people. Most of those people produced antibodies but they were less effective and they died. What this study is showing is an example of natural selection. The people who produced better, more effective antibodies survived and passed on their genes to their children. Today there's no need to solely rely on natural selection. We can produce vaccines that help people who's antibodies are less effective, survive. Welcome to the benefits of science you morons.

Last edited:
Born in Brooklyn NY where you learn at an early age not to mistake BS for perfume
Well, THAT part is excellent!! Darn, I wish I had learned at an early age not to trust just every villain with a microphone comes along. Took me --- never mind how long. Now if you could learn also to live and let live and respect other people's decisions, you'd be ahead of most of us.

I don't doubt that fact at all. What you left out was that the Spanish Flu killed anywhere from 20 million to 50 million people. Most of those people produced antibodies but they were less effective and they died. What this study is showing is an example of natural selection. The people who produced better, more effective antibodies survived and passed on their genes to their children. Today there's no need to solely rely on natural selection. We can produce vaccines that help people who's antibodies are less effective, survive. Welcome to the benefits of science you morons.
I’m not familiar with your position about COVID-19 but we will likely disagree. They blew it, most know it by now, and are treading most carefully walking back previous claims of success. My measuring stick is not low for medical advancements. The current rate of growth in technology alone is mind-boggling! There should not be any commercials on television that take two minutes to list the side effects of some product. Those are CRAP products due to cost-cutting and concerns about placing more money into lobbying to write healthcare policy. The COVID-19 jabs? We will likely agree to disagree.

Well, THAT part is excellent!! Darn, I wish I had learned at an early age not to trust just every villain with a microphone comes along. Took me --- never mind how long. Now if you could learn also to live and let live and respect other people's decisions, you'd be ahead of most of us.
But Circe you ask me to respect those who say FU or their silly Brandon bs to our president a man I respect?? Never

Circe Covid set a record on the 24th in NY It is world wide and I'm supposed to respect the decisions of some lame brains who won't protect themselves or others ?

I’m not familiar with your position about COVID-19 but we will likely disagree. They blew it, most know it by now, and are treading most carefully walking back previous claims of success. My measuring stick is not low for medical advancements. The current rate of growth in technology alone is mind-boggling! There should not be any commercials on television that take two minutes to list the side effects of some product. Those are CRAP products due to cost-cutting and concerns about placing more money into lobbying to write healthcare policy. The COVID-19 jabs? We will likely agree to disagree.
You are all over the place.

The vast majority of Healthcare professionals are still urging everyone to get vaccinated.

Do you think just because we've made incredible scientific advancements that that means we can tinker with body chemistry flawlessly? You clearly have very little scientific understanding. Those warnings are there for legal reasons not because everyone who takes those drugs are going to experience those side effects. Everyone has their own chemistry, everyone is going to react to medication a little differently, pharmaceutical companies make drugs that have to work for millions of people, they don't make them for you specifically.

As for the lobbying, well according to Republicans and Republican Supreme Court Justices, that's just freedom of speech, which companies are entitled to. If you want to stop companies in the Healthcare industry from spending their money however they want then you need to remove the profit motive from the Healthcare industry and adopt a Medicare for All type system.

But then all drugs would be Government drugs. :eek:

Last edited:
No thanks. "Science" no longer means what it did when I was in school.

1640603462495.jpeg

Forum List

Back