Is it commonplace for doctors to dismiss all patients from their practice who aren’t vaxxed?

This doesn’t affect me personally, since I am vaxxed, but my doctor told me she told all her patients who have not been vaccinated that she will no longer accept them into her practice and that they need to find a new doctor. I’m just wondering if any posters here have run into this, and what your opinion is.
Your doctor suffers from a mental disorder. She is brainwashed by leftist hysteria.
I'd look for another doctor. She obviously doesn't care about her patients

OH PLEASE

He’s only doing it because they are losing 3 or 4 Republicans to each Dem because of Covid.​

It’s been enough that’s it’s going to affect elections.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Jeff Tiedrich @itsJeffTiedrich so the guy who called covid a hoax and went golfing and blamed Obama and told the sick to go to work and slowed down testing and made governors compete for resources and said it would disappear like a miracle wants a cookie for telling people to get jabbed? fuck that. no cookie'
Give him the fucking cookie. He looks one fudge stripe away from a heart attack.

I am fully convinced that people who type such things have no idea that the damage done to their own immortal souls is far, far greater than whatever swill they're intending to shovel at their opponents.

I mean

Imagine wishing a painful home death on people because they would not acquiesce to an approved MEDICAL TREATMENT

Tend your soul. You have soul-sickness.
LOL My soul is in GREAT shape Just because I want all republican hypocrites to pay a price doesn't make me a bad guy Put folks in hospitals that are really deserving of care not slimeballs who think they're smarter than doctors

OH PLEASE

He’s only doing it because they are losing 3 or 4 Republicans to each Dem because of Covid.​

It’s been enough that’s it’s going to affect elections.
May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Jeff Tiedrich @itsJeffTiedrich so the guy who called covid a hoax and went golfing and blamed Obama and told the sick to go to work and slowed down testing and made governors compete for resources and said it would disappear like a miracle wants a cookie for telling people to get jabbed? fuck that. no cookie''Jeff Tiedrich @itsJeffTiedrich so the guy who called covid a hoax and went golfing and blamed Obama and told the sick to go to work and slowed down testing and made governors compete for resources and said it would disappear like a miracle wants a cookie for telling people to get jabbed? fuck that. no cookie'
Give him the fucking cookie. He looks one fudge stripe away from a heart attack.
Really? He called covid a hoax?

As usual you just make shit up

LOL My soul is in GREAT shape Just because I want all republican hypocrites to pay a price doesn't make me a bad guy Put folks in hospitals that are really deserving of care not slimeballs who think they're smarter than doctors

It makes you an utter ghoul.

If you don't believe me, try this on: let's not allow people who have STDs in hospitals because they were naughty too. Or people who overdose.

Like that? Sound good? Or am I a "bad person" for suggesting this?

If you don't believe me, try this on: let's not allow people who have STDs in hospitals because they were naughty too. Or people who overdose.

Let me think on that a moment ...........Yes you are .... They aren't messing up for political reasons.. those unvaccinated ,,like ALL republicans won't do ANYTHING Biden suggests Republicans are the party of NO

Let me think on that a moment ...........Yes you are .... They aren't messing up for political reasons.. those unvaccinated ,,like ALL republicans won't do ANYTHING Biden suggests Republicans are the party of NO
So, why are you still here? Don't you belong at WalMart getting your third booster of the day? Or have you just moved in there so you never have to leave the injection area?

Most of the leftists I've ever known have substance abuse issues. Lock their asses out of any kind of medical care.

Dead wrong. I don't care WHO is president; I'm not getting the vaccine for health reasons. YOU think it's political because that's all your brain and understanding can handle.

Dead wrong. I don't care WHO is president; I'm not getting the vaccine for health reasons. YOU think it's political because that's all your brain and understanding can handle.
Ditto here. President Trump could have advised a hundred thousand times to get the so-called "vaccine" and I would not have ever done it. OMG, they think we are that spineless. Proves how unimaginative the assholes are.

You really don’t believe in liberty! Wow

Forum List

Back