Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts

Is it ethical for the Democratic party to keep blacks on the plantation needing government handouts?

"...Democrats are still "keeping blacks in their place" -- telling them they need lowered standards, affirmative action, special programs, and freebies to succeed. Democrats constantly send blacks the message they are not as smart as whites..."

Articles: Blacks Still 'Played' and Controlled by Tired Old Democrat Paradigms
What plantation are you referring to?

Blacks in general aren't as smart as whites because they don't value education as much as whites do.
it is about equal protection of the law, in our at-will employment States. the left is for that natural right, the right wing doesn't care about natural rights, as long as the rich get richer.
The rule of law is an illusion, dipshit.

Some rich people get poorer and some poor people get richer but for the poor that get poorer and the rich that get richer there is a very simple explanation. They keep doing the same thing.
Doing what? Like not be able to afford university while rich people can?
Boo hoo. Get a helmet. Life is hard.
You sound like a racist.

the right wing uses capitalism to Punish not promote the general welfare.

the right wing may believe, the Poor are not capitally worth it. The rich are.

How is it punishment exactly?

capitalism relies on voluntary social transactions; to the extent social transactions are coerced under Capitalism it is a form of punishment.
But how is it punishment? How does it hurt?
how does solving simple poverty for the Poor, hurt the rich?

capitalism relies on voluntary social transactions; to the extent social transactions are coerced under Capitalism it is a form of punishment.
Quit trying to change the subject. You said capitalism is punishment. How is capitalism punishment? Maybe you would like to retract that statement.

Quit trying to change the subject. You said capitalism is punishment. How is capitalism punishment? Maybe you would like to retract that statement.
the right wing clams paying taxes is a form of punishment.

Why do you lump all who are poor into one category ???? So if my brother whom I know, is being foolish with his money, is living with an I don't give a crap mentality, is hurting everyone he loves, never becomes responsible by his own choices made, then somehow someone like you for whom don't know my brother is telling me to just give my brother my money so he can blow it because I got plenty ????

How would that solve my brothers problems in life ?? This using the poor as a weapon as the Demon-crats have learned so well to do has got to stop or at the least be seen for what it is in this shrude game of politics for extortion.

Helping individuals on their merits (at least expect an individual to try and meet some standard in life), is the key to solving poverty in this country, and not the other way around.

It is also wrong to lump all rich people into one category, because yes there are some bad ones for sure, but most are good stewart's, and their intentions are good.

The people giving up or allowing collective bargaining to be destroyed by globalism, has come back to haunt them big time.

However, with that said we shouldn't ever think that we need unions that blanketly cover certain types of careers or fields of expertise, but instead we should have unions that start up against individual companies that the people learn are abusive to their employees in more ways than one.

All employer's should have to submit/publish their profits to labor cost ratio's. Paying people $7.00 dollars an hour while making billions is a major problem if the employee's are doing everything they can for their companies.

If a company is found to be abusive to it's employee's against a created backdrop of minimal standard's that would be set, and then expected by them to at least meet such minimal standard's, then the volunteer unionizing of worker's should be the results of such a situation that is found to be one of abuse. In the past there has been a lot of abuse that began to grow in some industries in which those industries began to follow trends that were created by those industries that were unionizing at the top against their workers, and all in order to keep huge profits at the employees expense for whom were being abused.

Standing up for Trump makes all the sense in the world, otherwise if he is truly talking or standing behind the idea of making America first, and making America great again.

Think about it.

Last edited:
I don’t think they do but that is beside the point, catfish. You said capitalism is punishment. How is capitalism punishment?

I don’t think they do but that is beside the point, catfish. You said capitalism is punishment. How is capitalism punishment?
He has no capital.

He has no capital.
Just as you have evidence for your belief that you are entitled to a suffering free existence.

He has no capital.
Just as you have evidence for your belief that you are entitled to a suffering free existence.
I'm just asking why a god would make a universe with cancer and deformed babies in it. If I was such a god, I wouldn't make those things. So why did it make so much nasty?

He has no capital.
I'm just asking why a god would make a universe with cancer and deformed babies in it. If I was such a god, I wouldn't make those things. So why did it make so much nasty?
And I am asking where did you get the expectation of universal fairness from?

He has no capital.
And I am asking where did you get the expectation of universal fairness from?
No "expectation", just trying to figure why god would be such a douchebag and make so many nasty things?

Why do you lump all who are poor into one category ???? So if my brother whom I know, is being foolish with his money, is living with an I don't give a crap mentality, is hurting everyone he loves, never becomes responsible by his own choices made, then somehow someone like you for whom don't know my brother is telling me to just give my brother my money so he can blow it because I got plenty ????

How would that solve my brothers problems in life ?? This using the poor as a weapon as the Demon-crats have learned so well to do has got to stop or at the least be seen for what it is in this shrude game of politics for extortion.

Helping individuals on their merits (at least expect an individual to try and meet some standard in life), is the key to solving poverty in this country, and not the other way around.

It is also wrong to lump all rich people into one category, because yes there are some bad ones for sure, but most are good stewart's, and their intentions are good.

The people giving up or allowing collective bargaining to be destroyed by globalism, has come back to haunt them big time.

However, with that said we shouldn't ever think that we need unions that blanketly cover certain types of careers or fields of expertise, but instead we should have unions that start up against individual companies that the people learn are abusive to their employees in more ways than one.

All employer's should have to submit/publish their profits to labor cost ratio's. Paying people $7.00 dollars an hour while making billions is a major problem if the employee's are doing everything they can for their companies.

If a company is found to be abusive to it's employee's against a created backdrop of minimal standard's that would be set, and then expected by them to at least meet such minimal standard's, then the volunteer unionizing of worker's should be the results of such a situation that is found to be one of abuse. In the past there has been a lot of abuse that began to grow in some industries in which those industries began to follow trends that were created by those industries that were unionizing at the top against their workers, and all in order to keep huge profits at the employees expense for whom were being abused.

Standing up for Trump makes all the sense in the world, otherwise if he is truly talking or standing behind the idea of making America first, and making America great again.

Think about it.
The point is about solving simple poverty. You brother would not be the same Person is now, with recourse to unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed. And, why do you care if the Poor stay Poor, if it costs less?

why Require a work ethic that benefits capitalists over equal protection of the law?

He has no capital.
i have no equal protection of the law, either. must be a form of social punishment for the rich.

He has no capital.
equal protection of the law is not a punishment.

Forum List

Back