🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Just Me, Or Are Democrats Doing A Terrible Job Painting Sessions As Evil 'KKK Grand Wizard?'

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Man, Democrats sure didn't bring their Race-Baiting A-Game today. They've left most Americans thoroughly unconvinced. So far, their accusations have been very weak. They haven't presented anything credible. So I would have to say they've been a big fail at this point. But what do you think?

The stains are doing just what was expected of them: clearing the path for Sessions.

Yeah, i'm underwhelmed. The way the Democrats were boasting, i thought they had photos or videos of Sessions burning crosses on folks' lawns or something. Turns out, they got nothing. They actually deserve a bitch-slap for putting Sessions through such B.S.

The Democrats supposedly have some more Dog & Pony tricks planned for tomorrow. So stay tuned.

The Libs are doing a terrible job, but they have nothing in reality upon which to their campaign of hatred except good ole Liberal stupidity.

The Libs are doing a terrible job, but they have nothing in reality upon which to their campaign of hatred except good ole Liberal stupidity.

Yeah, i'm underwhelmed. The way they boasted, you'd think they had photos or videos of Sessions burning crosses on folks' lawns or something. Turns out, they got nothing. Big Race-Baiter fail for sure.

Is It Just Me, Or Are Democrats Doing A Terrible Job Painting Sessions As Evil 'KKK Grand Wizard?'

It's a little hard to do when the sheet/hood-wearing delivery guys from 'K-K-Kitchen Delivery' shows up at lunchtime to make deliveries right in the middle of Q&A time with Sessions and begins calling out all the names of Democrats by their 1st names...

:p

I have not watched the confirmation hearing. Did they ask Sessions about waterboarding?

It's a little hard to do when the sheet/hood-wearing delivery guys from 'K-K-Kitchen Delivery' shows up at lunchtime to make deliveries right in the middle of Q&A time with Sessions and begins calling out all the names of Democrats by their 1st names...

:p

I think i missed that.

Man, Democrats sure didn't bring their Race-Baiting A-Game today. They've left most Americans thoroughly unconvinced. So far, their accusations have been very weak. They haven't presented anything credible. So I would have to say they've been a big fail at this point. But what do you think?
How long does this go on for?

How long does this go on for?

Not sure. I know there will be more tomorrow though. The Democrats were boasting about more Dog & Pony Show tricks tomorrow. They're supposedly gonna call some people in to call Sessions a racist. I would think tomorrow would be it though.

So many liberal are just used to accepting whatever they hear from their handlers as gospel truth. They often forget the rest of us need actual facts and evidence to be convinced of something.

I do think it's weapons-grade irony that Democrats would want to tar anyone with the brush of former KKK-member considering their own past with that organisation.

jpeg.jpg

So many liberal are just used to accepting whatever they hear from their handlers as gospel truth. They often forget the rest of us need actual facts and evidence to be convinced of something.

I do think it's weapons-grade irony that Democrats would want to tar anyone with the brush of former KKK-member considering their own past with that organisation.

jpeg.jpg

Yikes! Pretty gross. Thanks for that. :puke:

Forum List

Back