🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Just Me, Or Have The Leftists Lost Steam?

Democrats know they have a loser. They will make it up with the vice president.
Speaking of which
Big Moochelle got dropped like a hot rock when her Netflix program bombed. Yeah that tends to happen when you say your children ruined your life. Buhbye.

Polls are meaningless. It's democrats talking to one another. The mood of the public is getting ugly. Attempts to blame Trump aren't working. They aren't working because it's the democrats that are fucking with freedom.

Who was the dumbocrat who said "Americans are obsessed with freedom". Hell Yes! Play games with our freedom at your peril. The democrats don't believe it. They need a lesson.
Who was the dumbocrat who said, " "We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great," :eusa_naughty:

That was one of the cuomo f'kups. The one that's murdering the citizens of NY now.

The marxist shitstains feel like we did when mcstain and mittens won the nominations. Both were unelectable and we knew it. Now they've hitched their wagon to some kind of stuttering fuckwit that shits the bed from his basement while the country laughs at him. Completely unelectable. And sad.
I know, hon. That was a rhetorical question in response to the preceding one by another poster. We were naming all the snowflakes that are burying themselves and how. ;)

Great day today for our brilliant president and our country! :eusa_clap:

President Donald Trump celebrated Wednesday after Republican victories overnight in special elections in California and Wisconsin.

US President Donald Trump applauds while speaking at a Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia, on May 28, 2018. (Photo by JIM WATSON / AFP) (Photo credit should read JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images)
JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images
CHARLIE SPIERING13 May 20204,908

Sorry AA! I'm just so giddy that the kenyan monkey regime is being exposed for what it is.

Thanks for being such a wonderful patriot!

Democrats know they have a loser. They will make it up with the vice president.
Speaking of which
Big Moochelle got dropped like a hot rock when her Netflix program bombed. Yeah that tends to happen when you say your children ruined your life. Buhbye.

Polls are meaningless. It's democrats talking to one another. The mood of the public is getting ugly. Attempts to blame Trump aren't working. They aren't working because it's the democrats that are fucking with freedom.

Who was the dumbocrat who said "Americans are obsessed with freedom". Hell Yes! Play games with our freedom at your peril. The democrats don't believe it. They need a lesson.
Who was the dumbocrat who said, " "We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great," :eusa_naughty:

NY Governor Cuomo

Commiserate with me.

You brought up Speaker Pelosi's private property shit brains. You seem envious of one person's posessions which are modest compared to that of your blob's. Again, are you being sexist or blatantly clueless?

I'm convinced the entire heirarchy of the Dem party is tone deaf and callous to "regular folks"... Trump isn't hiding in his gold plated kitchen at Mar-A-Logo showing off his $150K meat locker to people who cant find chicken drumsticks in their supermarket..,. Meanwhile Queen Nancy goes on Late Night TV to "commune with the commoners" and is bragging about her gourmet ice cream supply -- when I just went to try and buy MinLaw a quart of Vanilla and the Publix freezer was BARE..

SAME RAW DEAL with this PORKULENT "wish list" of theirs. Holding ACTUAL COVID RELIEF HOSTAGE to a 1400 page communist manifesto of progressive TONE DEAFNESS...

You brought up Speaker Pelosi's private property shit brains. You seem envious of one person's posessions which are modest compared to that of your blob's. Again, are you being sexist or blatantly clueless?

I'm convinced the entire heirarchy of the Dem party is tone deaf and callous to "regular folks"... Trump isn't hiding in his gold plated kitchen at Mar-A-Logo showing off his $150K meat locker to people who cant find chicken drumsticks in their supermarket..,. Meanwhile Queen Nancy goes on Late Night TV to "commune with the commoners" and is bragging about her gourmet ice cream supply -- when I just went to try and buy MinLaw a quart of Vanilla and the Publix freezer was BARE..

SAME RAW DEAL with this PORKULENT "wish list" of theirs. Holding ACTUAL COVID RELIEF HOSTAGE to a 1400 page communist manifesto of progressive TONE DEAFNESS...

Agree with the tone-deafness.

As for the bill, your blob has seen to it that everyone benefitted from the first 2 stimulus bills except those who need it the most. Perhaps the 3rd time is the charm.

HERE HERE! BRAVO! :clap::clap::clap:
WINNER.png
WELL SAID, FLACC. Apparently Candycornhole is oblivious to the fact that Nancy's possessions were all bought and paid for with public funds she sponged off the public trust getting rich "serving the people" actually TAKING from the economy, whereas Trump made his money in private enterprise BUILDING wealth and CONTRIBUTING to the economy.

Indeed, Donald Trump helped buy Nancy her gold-plated $150K meat locker!

HERE HERE! BRAVO! :clap::clap::clap: View attachment 336253 WELL SAID, FLACC. Apparently Candycornhole is oblivious to the fact that Nancy's possessions were all bought and paid for with public funds she sponged off the public trust getting rich "serving the people" actually TAKING from the economy, whereas Trump made his money in private enterprise BUILDING wealth and CONTRIBUTING to the economy.

Indeed, Donald Trump helped buy Nancy her gold-plated $150K meat locker!

Of course you have zero proof of any of that. But I'm sure Nancy giggles when she thinks of how jealous you are of her; loserboy.

As for the bill, your blob has seen to it that everyone benefitted from the first 2 stimulus bills except those who need it the most. Perhaps the 3rd time is the charm.

I agree with you totally on the previous attempts.. ALL of the relief should have been focused on the unemployed and small biz whose "house was on the line" as collateral. Seniors didn't need a relief bill before or after Covid.. Corporations are smart enough to put their companies "on ice" and ride it out.. Just got the relief check for my MinLaw.. Included my FinLaw who died last August.. Doubt the ability of the bureaucratic minions of morons to even fix that..

It's not so hard to agree on some things when they are so damn obvious -- is it? I agree with your Prophet of Progressivism Sanders on the 50% of what he wants that DOES NOT depend on math or economics...

Trying to run campaigns SO out of touch with most Americans -- against a populist who speaks WITH the people and doesn't NEED "focus groups" and limo driven consultants to TELL HIM what "the people want" is a fools errand..

I'm just an outside observer on this...., There's disaster at every turn for the 44% of Americans like myself that are smart enough to NOT be partisan droids...

I agree with you totally on the previous attempts.. ALL of the relief should have been focused on the unemployed and small biz whose "house was on the line" as collateral. Seniors didn't need a relief bill before or after Covid.. Corporations are smart enough to put their companies "on ice" and ride it out.. Just got the relief check for my MinLaw.. Included my FinLaw who died last August.. Doubt the ability of the bureaucratic minions of morons to even fix that..

It's not so hard to agree on some things when they are so damn obvious -- is it? I agree with your Prophet of Progressivism Sanders on the 50% of what he wants that DOES NOT depend on math or economics...

Trying to run campaigns SO out of touch with most Americans -- against a populist who speaks WITH the people and doesn't NEED "focus groups" and limo driven consultants to TELL HIM what "the people want" is a fools errand..

I'm just an outside observer on this...., There's disaster at every turn for the 44% of Americans like myself that are smart enough to NOT be partisan droids...

Your blob speaks "with" the people? Make me laugh harder. He's an opportunist of the worst variety.

Case in point. His CDC came up with guidelines for the states to re-open. Declining case numbers for 14 days.... He was there when it was presented. He endorsed it. It was still on the CDC and Whitehouse.gov websites the last time I checked. About a week later, a bunch of your fellow blob supporters stormed capitol buildings with firearms, protests rang out from every backwards thinking faction on the map.
And amazingly, the guidelines he signed off on were never mentioned again. Shocking!

While it's true that there probably wasn't a focus group that told him to disavow what he signed off on a week ago, its not an example of some sort of leadership. Its a reaction to a vocal minority that he, smartly, recognizes as his people.

The question is, obviously, do you listen to the guys storming the capitol with guns because they make sense or do you attempt to tell them to rely on the science. He sided with Bubba. We'll see how it plays out.

Case in point. His CDC came up with guidelines for the states to re-open. Declining case numbers for 14 days.... He was there when it was presented. He endorsed it. It was still on the CDC and Whitehouse.gov websites the last time I checked. About a week later, a bunch of your fellow blob supporters stormed capitol buildings with firearms, protests rang out from every backwards thinking faction on the map.
And amazingly, the guidelines he signed off on were never mentioned again. Shocking!

So you're blaming him for NOT be a Central Control dictator type and FORCING each governor to do the same thing??? Exactly the same way? With all the thousands of details that might be SPECIFIC to only SOME states? Nope.. Does not bother me,.. Washington provided the guidance, up to the STATES to implement...

Did you see all those "backwards thinking factions" on the beaches of Santa Monica?? Did you see Elon Musk (undoubtably the worst type of blob supporter RIGHT?) -- engage in THREATENING and standing down the Bay Area and Cali govt over his silly little Electric Trophy car factory??? Get real.. People are sick of this exposure to a "Nanny State" govt....

So you're blaming him for NOT be a Central Control dictator type and FORCING each governor to do the same thing??? Exactly the same way? With all the thousands of details that might be SPECIFIC to only SOME states? Nope.. Does not bother me,.. Washington provided the guidance, up to the STATES to implement...

Did you see all those "backwards thinking factions" on the beaches of Santa Monica?? Did you see Elon Musk (undoubtably the worst type of blob supporter RIGHT?) -- engage in THREATENING and standing down the Bay Area and Cali govt over his silly little Electric Trophy car factory??? Get real.. People are sick of this exposure to a "Nanny State" govt....

Oh for crying out loud no.

See if you can wrap your brain cells around the distinction.

The CDC comes up with guidelines. Your blob signs off on them. Then he abandons them.

vs.

The CDC comes up with guidelines. Your blob rejects them.

The former—what happened—reveals a complete failure of leadership. The latter is what a leader does. Issuing guidelines that you cast aside at the first sign of unpopularity is what your blob-the coward-did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Did you see all those "backwards thinking factions" on the beaches of Santa Monica?? Did you see Elon Musk (undoubtably the worst type of blob supporter RIGHT?) Get real.. People are sick of this exposure to a "Nanny State" govt....
Last I checked, Flacc, I'd bet that the vast majority of all those people on the beaches of Santa Monica risking the public health were all left-leaning Hillary supporters! Probably true of Elon as well. For now. The good news is that people are being woken up to what the Left represent. These vocal angry protestors merely represent the more activist front end of how most people in this country feel. The important thing is that Trump arrived at the right conclusions. The CDC is suspect as is the WHO (remember, the CDC was in on agreeing with telling the people of Flint Michigan that their water was perfectly safe to drink).

There is no "science" to the "pandemic" biz-- -- -- -- truth is that everyone is guessing, there are lies being spread all around, the results aren't adding up to the horrors originally forecast, and the medical experts are idealists and not economic experts. Fact of the matter is Japan was right and we were wrong to shutdown the USA. We are going to lose between 25-50% of our small business, the backbone of the economy, end up with 25% unemployment, bankrupt the nation and devalue the dollar for years to come. A true depression. Food is getting hard to get, healthcare diminishing, violence, crime and suicide will soar. And then corona comes back next year anyway and with nothing left to give and people die anyway.

People are going to die either way. The difference is that without this forced shutdown, largely imposed by the democrats, those of us left alive would have still had a life, savings and economy worth going back to and moving forward with. The Idealists and Zealots have seen to it that ALL of us will suffer. Greatly.

And they will try to use it as a campaign issue to blame the "blob" with still trying to remove him from office. By any means necessary. At any cost.

WINNING is all they care about.

I don't know. They may have a little steam left. Latest Polls
President: general electionMay 11-12, 2020B-
Ipsos
973RVBiden46%38%TrumpBiden+8
President: general electionMay 7-10, 2020B/C
DCCC Targeting and Analytics Department*
448LVBiden52%41%TrumpBiden+11
President: general electionWis.May 3-7, 2020A/B
Marquette Law School
811RVBiden46%43%TrumpBiden+3
U.S. HouseNE-2May 7-10, 2020B/C
448LVEastman48%47%BaconEastman+1
Should we dig up the POLLS that had Hitlery WINNING RIGHT UP TILL ELECTION DAY?

Sheeeezuz... how many times can you eat a shit sandwich and still think it's not a shit sandwich?
This is not 2016. The nation was not suffering from a mishandled pandemic with 85,000 dead and 1.3 million known infections from a virus because of the guy trying to run for a second term. The current president promised nothing but winning, that he was going to give the greatest healthcare of all time, that he was going to bring back industries like coal, even though coal is becoming more mechanized, he was going to be the greatest president with the best people and he was going to make America great. Right now that doesn't seem to be the case, and it wasn't the case before this pandemic.

You guys are running an impeached nut job who suggested that a medical team research how to inject disinfectant into the human body to cure a virus and you think this is the guy you want in office for 4 more years. The Lincoln Project says it perfectly.

Did you see all those "backwards thinking factions" on the beaches of Santa Monica?? Did you see Elon Musk (undoubtably the worst type of blob supporter RIGHT?) Get real.. People are sick of this exposure to a "Nanny State" govt....
Last I checked, Flacc, I'd bet that the vast majority of all those people on the beaches of Santa Monica risking the public health were all left-leaning Hillary supporters! Probably true of Elon as well. For now. The good news is that people are being woken up to what the Left represent. These vocal angry protestors merely represent the more activist front end of how most people in this country feel. The important thing is that Trump arrived at the right conclusions. The CDC is suspect as is the WHO (remember, the CDC was in on agreeing with telling the people of Flint Michigan that their water was perfectly safe to drink).

There is no "science" to the "pandemic" biz-- -- -- -- truth is that everyone is guessing, there are lies being spread all around, the results aren't adding up to the horrors originally forecast, and the medical experts are idealists and not economic experts. Fact of the matter is Japan was right and we were wrong to shutdown the USA. We are going to lose between 25-50% of our small business, the backbone of the economy, end up with 25% unemployment, bankrupt the nation and devalue the dollar for years to come. A true depression. Food is getting hard to get, healthcare diminishing, violence, crime and suicide will soar. And then corona comes back next year anyway and with nothing left to give and people die anyway.

People are going to die either way. The difference is that without this forced shutdown, largely imposed by the democrats, those of us left alive would have still had a life, savings and economy worth going back to and moving forward with. The Idealists and Zealots have seen to it that ALL of us will suffer. Greatly.

And they will try to use it as a campaign issue to blame the "blob" with still trying to remove him from office. By any means necessary. At any cost.

WINNING is all they care about.
The people on the beach in Santa Monica WERE left leaning Hillary supporters LAST TIME. Then democrats fucked with the beaches. The mood is very ugly in California. It is worse than when Gray Davis was dumped. By the time November comes the people will have gone from furious to livid to murderous.

It is Trump who is leading a ridiculous cult of beyond deplorables. I would call them the perpetually sullied masses yearning to stay stupid. I'm pretty sure a lot of these geniuses believe the Earth is flat, is the center of the universe, and that our planet is only 10,000 or so years old.

I don't know. They may have a little steam left. Latest Polls
President: general electionMay 11-12, 2020B-
Ipsos
973RVBiden46%38%TrumpBiden+8
President: general electionMay 7-10, 2020B/C
448LVBiden52%41%TrumpBiden+11
President: general electionWis.May 3-7, 2020A/B
Marquette Law School
811RVBiden46%43%TrumpBiden+3
U.S. HouseNE-2May 7-10, 2020B/C