Is It Just Me, Or Have The Leftists Lost Steam?

Just think about it, out of what, THIRTY people they had running for president, the one they wind up with is an OLD WHITE GUY that can't remember his SHOE SIZE? Is he REALLY the BEST THEY HAVE?

My God, the democrats ONLY hope of winning in November is CHEAT, and yes, they're working FEROCIOUSLY to set up voting so they CAN, CHEAT.

Not a good time to be a democrat in American. Their CORRUPTION trying to take out Trump has now all been exposed and there's CRIMINAL indictments to come, and their candidate for president is a bumbling idiot in his BASEMENT, and correct me if I'm wrong but even the leftists here know EVERYTHING they've been told by their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has been BULL SHIT, including their LYING heros like Adam ScHITt, and they are LOSING STEAM. It's hard to keep defending BULL SHIT.

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

Poor dems... losers... the vast majority of Americans just do NOT want ANYTHING to do with their CRAP.

Nice rant.

Just think about it, out of what, THIRTY people they had running for president, the one they wind up with is an OLD WHITE GUY that can't remember his SHOE SIZE? Is he REALLY the BEST THEY HAVE?

My God, the democrats ONLY hope of winning in November is CHEAT, and yes, they're working FEROCIOUSLY to set up voting so they CAN, CHEAT.

Not a good time to be a democrat in American. Their CORRUPTION trying to take out Trump has now all been exposed and there's CRIMINAL indictments to come, and their candidate for president is a bumbling idiot in his BASEMENT, and correct me if I'm wrong but even the leftists here know EVERYTHING they've been told by their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has been BULL SHIT, including their LYING heros like Adam ScHITt, and they are LOSING STEAM. It's hard to keep defending BULL SHIT.

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

Poor dems... losers... the vast majority of Americans just do NOT want ANYTHING to do with their CRAP.

Nice rant.
Yeah I've seen people complain and vent but this one was like a tizzy fit, crying spell, and borderline conspiracy theory rant all wrapped into one.

Can you cite any examples in the last 50 years of Democrats winning by cheating?

How about the last 100 years?

Don't worry, I'll wait....

I don't know. They may have a little steam left. Latest Polls
President: general electionMay 11-12, 2020B-
Ipsos
973RVBiden46%38%TrumpBiden+8
President: general electionMay 7-10, 2020B/C
DCCC Targeting and Analytics Department*
448LVBiden52%41%TrumpBiden+11
President: general electionWis.May 3-7, 2020A/B
Marquette Law School
811RVBiden46%43%TrumpBiden+3
U.S. HouseNE-2May 7-10, 2020B/C
448LVEastman48%47%BaconEastman+1

People who post polls need a general tutorial on READING polls...

1) They are all crap since the "land line" phones went bye bye.

2) When you see Biden +3 in Wisc and you DID NOT NOTICE that a WHOLE 11% IS MISSING from the %totals -- you probably shouldn't be quoting polls...

3) When TWO of THREE of your polls are from the "DCCC Targeting and Analytics Dept" -- you just have no shame..,.
True, but they are what they are. That is probably the reason Trump flew into a rage of his internal polling a week ago on key states. I assume he has the best internal polling his money and ego can buy, so it must have been the dumb ass campaign manager the showed them to him, at fault.
Hey while you're reading this. I just saw on msmbc something about Lamar talking about Covid in TN. Did you see anything about a 1,000 plus spike in TN due to a prison thing somewhere looked due north of Nashville maybe?

Last edited:
The greater question is that after pulling out Crooked Hillary, and now Senile Gaffer Joe, can you imagine what they are going to try to run with next time, win or lose?

What will be the DNC's pick for president next time, Cameltoe Harris, or AOC?

Can you cite any examples in the last 50 years of Democrats winning by cheating?

I could post examples of voter fraud for the next three weeks, and you'd just blow past them like nothing.

If I've learned anything from posting here for the last 15 years, is that you leftist will ask for proof of something of which there is PLENTY, MOUNTAINS, and when it's posted you'll just poo-poo it away as whatever.

Play your ignorant games with someone else, because EVERYONE can search VOTER FRAUD and find a TONS of evidence of it.

I could post examples of voter fraud for the next three weeks, and you'd just blow past them like nothing.

If I've learned anything from posting here for the last 15 years, is that you leftist will ask for proof of something of which there is PLENTY, MOUNTAINS, and when it's posted you'll just poo-poo it away as whatever.

Play your ignorant games with someone else, because EVERYONE can search VOTER FRAUD and find a TONS of evidence of it.
No one on this site has ever posted any factual proof of voter fraud unless it was voter fraud committed by republicans.

You're wrong here man.. All that's LEFT is "steam"... And plans to use the Covid crisis to bilk $3TRILLION out of the Treasury for their states and fantasy projects...

Your blob signed off on every penny. I guess he's part of the "LEFT"?

Stop pussyfooting around son. You made a claim, prove it.

You're wrong here man.. All that's LEFT is "steam"... And plans to use the Covid crisis to bilk $3TRILLION out of the Treasury for their states and fantasy projects...

You know this is where they will whine that their all powerful orange god is powerless right?

No one on this site has ever posted any factual proof of voter fraud unless it was voter fraud committed by republicans.
I believe I made a very comprehensive thread about that very thing about 2 or 3 years ago.

It was crickets from Republicans. They were nowhere in sight.

giphy.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
The greater question is that after pulling out Crooked Hillary, and now Senile Gaffer Joe, can you imagine what they are going to try to run with next time, win or lose?

What will be the DNC's pick for president next time, Cameltoe Harris, or AOC?
Harris very doubtful. AOC is as toast as Trump, probably at the hand of New York Democrats.

I believe I made a very comprehensive thread about that very thing about 2 or 3 years ago.

It was crickets from Republicans.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
It got really embarrassing after Drumpf tried to quietly dissolve the task force he appointed to look into it. Spent millions of dollars on some bullshit he knew he couldnt prove.

Ipsos
Marquette Law School
Should we dig up the POLLS that had Hitlery WINNING RIGHT UP TILL ELECTION DAY?

Sheeeezuz... how many times can you eat a shit sandwich and still think it's not a shit sandwich?
The dems vote twice in those polls, and the rest of us wait for the real deal to get here.

OK... done in this thread. I see it's a BRAIN WASHED LEFTIST thread for those who still think the democrat party is some kind of winning platform... you poor little brain dead souls... I pity you.

You know this is where they will whine that their all powerful orange god is powerless right?
Of course. Or the rationalization gambit of "what did you expect him to do" which always sounds more hollow than normal after bitching that the Democrats are the ones spending the money.

My favorite is this, "That isn't the way it works" or some derivative of it.

Ipsos
Marquette Law School
Should we dig up the POLLS that had Hitlery WINNING RIGHT UP TILL ELECTION DAY?

Sheeeezuz... how many times can you eat a shit sandwich and still think it's not a shit sandwich?

Sure go ahead and drag that out again. You sound like Al Bundy braggbg about touchdowns.You realize that election has been over for a long time, and another one will be held soon, don't you? The main difference this time is There can be no doubt that Trump is unqualified. There seemed to be some question about that before. There is none now.

Forum List

Back