🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is It Just Me, Or Have The Leftists Lost Steam?

I don't know. They may have a little steam left. Latest Polls
President: general electionMay 11-12, 2020B-
Ipsos
973RVBiden46%38%TrumpBiden+8
President: general electionMay 7-10, 2020B/C
DCCC Targeting and Analytics Department*
448LVBiden52%41%TrumpBiden+11
President: general electionWis.May 3-7, 2020A/B
Marquette Law School
811RVBiden46%43%TrumpBiden+3
U.S. HouseNE-2May 7-10, 2020B/C
448LVEastman48%47%BaconEastman+1
Should we dig up the POLLS that had Hitlery WINNING RIGHT UP TILL ELECTION DAY?

Sheeeezuz... how many times can you eat a shit sandwich and still think it's not a shit sandwich?
The dems vote twice in those polls, and the rest of us wait for the real deal to get here.
Right. Yeah, sure you're right. Good luck to you and yours.

I don't know. They may have a little steam left. Latest Polls
President: general electionMay 11-12, 2020B-
Ipsos
973RVBiden46%38%TrumpBiden+8
President: general electionMay 7-10, 2020B/C
448LVBiden52%41%TrumpBiden+11
President: general electionWis.May 3-7, 2020A/B
Marquette Law School
811RVBiden46%43%TrumpBiden+3
U.S. HouseNE-2May 7-10, 2020B/C
448LVEastman48%47%BaconEastman+1
Should we dig up the POLLS that had Hitlery WINNING RIGHT UP TILL ELECTION DAY?

Sheeeezuz... how many times can you eat a shit sandwich and still think it's not a shit sandwich?

Sure go ahead and drag that out again. You sound like Al Bundy braggbg about touchdowns.You realize that election has been over for a long time, and another one will be held soon, don't you? The main difference this time is There can be no doubt that Trump is unqualified. There seemed to be some question about that before. There is none now.
Anyone that watched his reality show knew he was going to be an incompetent fuckup and he didnt disappoint......Well he did disappoint but not in a good way.

Democrats know they have a loser. They will make it up with the vice president.
Speaking of which
Big Moochelle got dropped like a hot rock when her Netflix program bombed. Yeah that tends to happen when you say your children ruined your life. Buhbye.

Polls are meaningless. It's democrats talking to one another. The mood of the public is getting ugly. Attempts to blame Trump aren't working. They aren't working because it's the democrats that are fucking with freedom.

Who was the dumbocrat who said "Americans are obsessed with freedom". Hell Yes! Play games with our freedom at your peril. The democrats don't believe it. They need a lesson.

Just think about it, out of what, THIRTY people they had running for president, the one they wind up with is an OLD WHITE GUY that can't remember his SHOE SIZE? Is he REALLY the BEST THEY HAVE?

My God, the democrats ONLY hope of winning in November is CHEAT, and yes, they're working FEROCIOUSLY to set up voting so they CAN, CHEAT.

Not a good time to be a democrat in American. Their CORRUPTION trying to take out Trump has now all been exposed and there's CRIMINAL indictments to come, and their candidate for president is a bumbling idiot in his BASEMENT, and correct me if I'm wrong but even the leftists here know EVERYTHING they've been told by their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has been BULL SHIT, including their LYING heros like Adam ScHITt, and they are LOSING STEAM. It's hard to keep defending BULL SHIT.

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

Poor dems... losers... the vast majority of Americans just do NOT want ANYTHING to do with their CRAP.

Politically speaking, yes—the democratic party of America has lost and is losing much momentum, and rapidly so. That's largely due to the modern day tendency of democrat politicians to lie to the face of the American people, on national television, even when they know the people know they're doing it, that what they're saying is pure horseshit. Also, as has been mentioned, the democratic party is bereft (in general) and also bereft of a viable presidential candidate capable of both winning and retaining that office.

What the democrats do have going for them is a half-dozen or more broadcast and print media outlets which will not only print their very overt lies but cover for these corrupt elected officials as well, often lying even more than their ideological masters in government and higher education. So how else does a rotten to the core media help the democrats? Between the left leaning media and Hollywood and institutions of higher learning, tens of millions of Americans have been literally brainwashed, soul taken, into believing lies so fucking obvious a child of slightly above average intelligence can pick up on them. No joke my friends, tens of millions of Americans hang on every word dropped out of the talking heads' pie holes on leftist media outlets. They're not just out to lunch, they've all thrown in the trash everything it means to be an American, and every last value, moral and tenet this nation of ours was founded upon.

To sum it all up yes—the democratic party is finished, dead, FUBAR—but its death throes could last for years. During that time the already washed up, blown up democrats in Washington will do everything in their power to A. brainwash future generations into carrying their ideological torch, and B. continue their attempts to win the culture war, implement green communism and otherwise destroy American civilization in the most literal sense of the word. There's something more dangerous than a cornered animal . . . a cornered animal that knows it is dying.

Just think about it, out of what, THIRTY people they had running for president, the one they wind up with is an OLD WHITE GUY that can't remember his SHOE SIZE? Is he REALLY the BEST THEY HAVE?

My God, the democrats ONLY hope of winning in November is CHEAT, and yes, they're working FEROCIOUSLY to set up voting so they CAN, CHEAT.

Not a good time to be a democrat in American. Their CORRUPTION trying to take out Trump has now all been exposed and there's CRIMINAL indictments to come, and their candidate for president is a bumbling idiot in his BASEMENT, and correct me if I'm wrong but even the leftists here know EVERYTHING they've been told by their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING has been BULL SHIT, including their LYING heros like Adam ScHITt, and they are LOSING STEAM. It's hard to keep defending BULL SHIT.

How STUPID can one group of people be? That they can be LIED to constantly, and then see the truth but be too BRAIN WASHED to admit it? How pathetic is that life, to be such a PAWN by people they trust, only to find out they've been DUPED, over and over and over again?

Poor dems... losers... the vast majority of Americans just do NOT want ANYTHING to do with their CRAP.

Politically speaking, yes—the democratic party of America has lost and is losing much momentum, and rapidly so. That's largely due to the modern day tendency of democrat politicians to lie to the face of the American people, on national television, even when they know the people know they're doing it, that what they're saying is pure horseshit. Also, as has been mentioned, the democratic party is bereft (in general) and also bereft of a viable presidential candidate capable of both winning and retaining that office.

What the democrats do have going for them is a half-dozen or more broadcast and print media outlets which will not only print their very overt lies but cover for these corrupt elected officials as well, often lying even more than their ideological masters in government and higher education. So how else does a rotten to the core media help the democrats? Between the left leaning media and Hollywood and institutions of higher learning, tens of millions of Americans have been literally brainwashed, soul taken, into believing lies so fucking obvious a child of slightly above average intelligence can pick up on them. No joke my friends, tens of millions of Americans hang on every word dropped out of the talking heads' pie holes on leftist media outlets. They're not just out to lunch, they've all thrown in the trash everything it means to be an American, and every last value, moral and tenet this nation of ours was founded upon.

To sum it all up yes—the democratic party is finished, dead, FUBAR—but its death throes could last for years. During that time the already washed up, blown up democrats in Washington will do everything in their power to A. brainwash future generations into carrying their ideological torch, and B. continue their attempts to win the culture war, implement green communism and otherwise destroy American civilization in the most literal sense of the word. There's something more dangerous than a cornered animal . . . a cornered animal that knows it is dying.
Another fine, fine post, night_son. Thank you.

Right on brother.

Now watch a dem come along and blow past everything you just said as though your post doesn't exist.

That's another game they play... if they ignore it, it doesn't exist... such as the truth.

Can you cite any examples in the last 50 years of Democrats winning by cheating?

How about the last 100 years?

Don't worry, I'll wait....

Donna Brazile giving Hillary the debate questions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

On the other hand, all of them did support free health care for illegals. All who were asked anyway.

True, but they are what they are. That is probably the reason Trump flew into a rage of his internal polling a week ago on key states. I assume he has the best internal polling his money and ego can buy, so it must have been the dumb ass campaign manager the showed them to him, at fault.

Don't think that Trump either blew up at the polling or even CARES about useless shit like advanced polling, focus groups, or expensive consultants with old farty ideas.. All that stuff is old school for folks that DONT have a message or a plan...

You're wrong here man.. All that's LEFT is "steam"... And plans to use the Covid crisis to bilk $3TRILLION out of the Treasury for their states and fantasy projects...

Your blob signed off on every penny. I guess he's part of the "LEFT"?

I'm talking about the NEW Christmas list of progressive dreams that Pelosi cooked up while eating all that Gourmet ice cream in her DUAL $30K gourmet size fridge units.. You know, the NEW $1Trill for bailing out the failing major blue states, rigging elections, ignoring mom/pop biz...

Speaking of which
Big Moochelle got dropped like a hot rock when her Netflix program bombed. Yeah that tends to happen when you say your children ruined your life. Buhbye.

Polls are meaningless. It's democrats talking to one another. The mood of the public is getting ugly. Attempts to blame Trump aren't working. They aren't working because it's the democrats that are fucking with freedom.

Who was the dumbocrat who said "Americans are obsessed with freedom". Hell Yes! Play games with our freedom at your peril. The democrats don't believe it. They need a lesson.
Who was the dumbocrat who said, " "We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great," :eusa_naughty:

Speaking of which

Who was the dumbocrat who said, " "We're not going to make America great again. It was never that great," :eusa_naughty:

That was one of the cuomo f'kups. The one that's murdering the citizens of NY now.

The marxist shitstains feel like we did when mcstain and mittens won the nominations. Both were unelectable and we knew it. Now they've hitched their wagon to some kind of stuttering fuckwit that shits the bed from his basement while the country laughs at him. Completely unelectable. And sad.

On November 4th we will all be welcoming President Biden....and with a great sense of relief.

Speaking of which

That was one of the cuomo f'kups. The one that's murdering the citizens of NY now.

The marxist shitstains feel like we did when mcstain and mittens won the nominations. Both were unelectable and we knew it. Now they've hitched their wagon to some kind of stuttering fuckwit that shits the bed from his basement while the country laughs at him. Completely unelectable. And sad.
I know, hon. That was a rhetorical question in response to the preceding one by another poster. We were naming all the snowflakes that are burying themselves and how. ;)

Great day today for our brilliant president and our country! :eusa_clap:

President Donald Trump celebrated Wednesday after Republican victories overnight in special elections in California and Wisconsin.

US President Donald Trump applauds while speaking at a Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Virginia, on May 28, 2018. (Photo by JIM WATSON / AFP) (Photo credit should read JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images)
JIM WATSON/AFP/Getty Images
CHARLIE SPIERING13 May 20204,908

Can you cite any examples in the last 50 years of Democrats winning by cheating?

How about the last 100 years?

Don't worry, I'll wait....

Donna Brazile giving Hillary the debate questions.
Technically Hillary lost. Even cheating she lost.

You're wrong here man.. All that's LEFT is "steam"... And plans to use the Covid crisis to bilk $3TRILLION out of the Treasury for their states and fantasy projects...

Your blob signed off on every penny. I guess he's part of the "LEFT"?

I'm talking about the NEW Christmas list of progressive dreams that Pelosi cooked up while eating all that Gourmet ice cream in her DUAL $30K gourmet size fridge units..
And you think that this is excessive yet think nothing of your blob's private golf resorts? I wonder; are you being sexist or just blatantly clueless?

You know, the NEW $1Trill for bailing out the failing major blue states, rigging elections, ignoring mom/pop biz...
The aid, as I understand it, will be made available for all states; just not "blue states"
I wonder how many red-state governors will turn down Federal Aid. What will you say when they accept it? It's a rhetorical question; you won't say a damn thing because you are intellectually dishonest. But that is what the blob does to you guys...you bitch about welfare but as soon as he signs off on it, there is like a 2 week period where you don't say shit...then you're back to bitching about it. Again...total intellectual dishonesty.

But hey, if the republicans want to deny aid to the states and the citizens in an election year; that is their choice. The American people can decide who was right in November.

As for where the money will go; your blob already bailed out the LA Lakers, Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and Potbelly sandwiches along with many other publicly traded corporations. Perhaps others should get a chance. What say you?

And you think that this is excessive yet think nothing of your blob's private golf resorts? I wonder; are you being sexist or just blatantly clueless?

WTFuck does the Prez's private property have to do with asking UTah folks to bail out the states that were nearly bankrupt BEFORE Covid was a thing? What was the Bond rating for Illinois or California BEFORE Covid? There'd be riots on Cap Hill if that raid on the Treasury happened..

The aid, as I understand it, will be made available for all states; just not "blue states"
I wonder how many red-state governors will turn down Federal Aid. What will you say when they accept it? It's a rhetorical question; you won't say a damn thing because you are intellectually dishonest. But that is what the blob does to you guys...you bitch about welfare but as soon as he signs off on it, there is like a 2 week period where you don't say shit...then you're back to bitching about it. Again...total intellectual dishonesty.

1400+ pages of purloined Grade A Pork... Immigration, Green New Deal, Diversity Initiatives, Labor changes, election changes --- ad nauseaum.. Are the Dems TONE DEAF?? Sounds like a fucking stick-up !!!!!

WTFuck does the Prez's private property have to do with asking UTah folks to bail out the states that were nearly bankrupt BEFORE Covid was a thing? What was the Bond rating for Illinois or California BEFORE Covid? There'd be riots on Cap Hill if that raid on the Treasury happened..
You brought up Speaker Pelosi's private property shit brains. You seem envious of one person's posessions which are modest compared to that of your blob's. Again, are you being sexist or blatantly clueless?

Bond ratings? LOL...

1400+ pages of purloined Grade A Pork... Immigration, Green New Deal, Diversity Initiatives, Labor changes, election changes --- ad nauseaum.. Are the Dems TONE DEAF?? Sounds like a fucking stick-up !!!!!
Ruth's Chris serves steak, not pork. Your blob bailed them out as well as the LA Lakers.

Again, if the GOP wants to deny aid to the states and the American people during these uncertain times...they are free to do so. We will see what the American people think in November.

Forum List

Back