Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.
Too bad you’re not the judge! Hater!

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

The radical American Left through media, institutions of higher learning--and now public schools--does indeed promote atheism and denounce Christianity and God at every turn. For them, destroying God is an intellectual exercise; one that runs parallel to the dethroning of the traditional human family, patriotic self, human self identity. I believe the most intellectually elite are indeed aware of the historical fire they are playing with, but seek victory over survival.

Cute rant, but actually the OP says "Liberals".

Perhaps our nation will fall as well . . . in argument of semantic analysis. Is the devil in the details? Or is delineating detail ad nauseam for procrastination of identifying ducks ducks while Rome burns, devilish?

It's you.

It's you.
It's smart people.

I don't think the liberal community is more anti-Semitic than in times past. But, it's obviously more acceptable to be open about it.

LOL.....I see a whole lot of projection by Contards in denial about the open anti-semitism of the right.

It's you.
It's smart people.
Youre nowhere near smart. Even for a monkey. The OP is (as usual) suffering from a lack of intellect and imagining things.

It's you.
It's smart people.
Youre nowhere near smart. Even for a monkey. The OP is (as usual) suffering from a lack of intellect and imagining things.
Why do you insist on calling humans monkies? Are you related?

It is just you.

No surprise there.

Check out the antisemites here at USMB and they are all conservatives.
And all the anti-Christians are Democrats.....

As in all of the Democrats on this forum.

Thanks for admitting that you contards are all antisemites.
Thanks for admitting that you Democrats are anti-Christian.

That destroys your entire faux "progressive" narrative.

It's you.
It's smart people.
I didnt call any humans monkeys and yes monkeys and humans share a common ancestor way way way back in time.

It's you.
It's smart people.
I have schooled all of the Democrats and their black supremacist cronies on here for quite some time.

You inbreds literally believe that knowledge is a social construct made up by the white patriarchy.

It's you.
It's smart people.
I didnt call any humans monkeys and yes monkeys and humans share a common ancestor way way way back in time.
Well, there goes your claim to christendom! Poof!

I don't think the liberal community is more anti-Semitic than in times past. But, it's obviously more acceptable to be open about it.

LOL.....I see a whole lot of projection by Contards in denial about the open anti-semitism of the right.

Don't get me wrong ... there are plenty of far-right anti-Semites, traditional anti-Semites. However, modern conservatives vigorously distance themselves from the historical antisemitism of the right and antisemitism is condemned by conservative party platforms.

What I find truly amazing is that the left, a movement widely supported and in many ways founded by Jews, is increasingly comfortable with open antisemitism and cruelly biased, one-sided condemnations of Israel have become a big part of the dogma of the left. This betrayal of Jews who have been carrying the water for the left for over a century is in many ways worse than the historical antisemitism of the right.

Forum List

Back