Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

It's you.
It's smart people.
Youre nowhere near smart. Even for a monkey. The OP is (as usual) suffering from a lack of intellect and imagining things.
I have schooled all of the Democrats and their black supremacist cronies on here for quite some time.

You inbreds literally believe that knowledge is a social construct made up by the white patriarchy.
I just adore it when a poster has to announce that they "schooled" others....because that means they are trying to convince one person.....themselves.
It really gets under your skin when a supposedly stupid Trump supporter knows that they are smarter than you. Doesn't it?
You dont really believe you are smarter than a doorknob let alone a human.

It is just you.

No surprise there.

Check out the antisemites here at USMB and they are all conservatives.
And all the anti-Christians are Democrats.....

As in all of the Democrats on this forum.

I dunno...there are some extreme rightwingers that act pretty anti-Christian ....
All of the so called "right" supports Christianity because it drove Islam from Europe.
You taking credit for Charles Martel now? :rofl:
What ever gave you that idea?

I am not even a Christian, idiot.

It is just you.

No surprise there.

I dunno...there are some extreme rightwingers that act pretty anti-Christian ....
All of the so called "right" supports Christianity because it drove Islam from Europe.

I don't think that support has anything to do with ancient history :lmao:
It most certainly does, moron.

Without the Crusades America would have never been founded and Europe would have been gone thousands of years ago.

You should thank the Christians every day that you live in a country where you can be as stupid as you are without being slaughtered by Muslim invaders or Huns.
I don't hear Native Americans being grateful over not being slaughtered by muslims or *chuckle* Huns.

It is just you.

No surprise there.

You don't even know who he was, do you? :71:

It's smart people.
Youre nowhere near smart. Even for a monkey. The OP is (as usual) suffering from a lack of intellect and imagining things.
I have schooled all of the Democrats and their black supremacist cronies on here for quite some time.

You inbreds literally believe that knowledge is a social construct made up by the white patriarchy.
I just adore it when a poster has to announce that they "schooled" others....because that means they are trying to convince one person.....themselves.
It really gets under your skin when a supposedly stupid Trump supporter knows that they are smarter than you. Doesn't it?
You are some kind of masochist, aren't you?

All of you black supremacist pseudo progs seem to be impervious to shame.

I know you don't.

It's just you. Because it's always you.

Liberals made sure the right to worship as one chooses was the first thing laid down in the Constitution. So there you go. Don't you.
great care to say something positive about Christianity’s contribution to our civilization??
It was christians who realized that they could be the worst enemies of civilization and society by recognizing the disaster that was the Puritans and self-corrected to a secular government codified with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

It goes back farther than that. It goes back to Constantine and the Catholic church with their Inquisitions and Crusades and Jew bashing.

The issue is mixing God with the state. Jesus warned that his kingdom was not of this world, nor could be. Constantine made Christianity the official religion of the state, even though he still worshipped the pagan gods, although it is rumored he converted on this death bed.

No man seek political power in the name of God. This is what the Founding Fathers knew and why they created a secular government. However, they mention God repeatedly in their writings and prayed before each Congressional session, which they still do. Why? It's because of men like Ben Franklin who realized that it is only through the moral teachings of the Bible that men could be trusted with freedom.

In these sentiments, Sir, I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other.

You are some kind of masochist, aren't you?

All of you black supremacist pseudo progs seem to be impervious to shame.
Shame? Youre a xxxxxx. What could you possible say or do that would make me feel shame?

Without the Crusades America would have never been founded and Europe would have been gone thousands of years ago.

You should thank the Christians every day that you live in a country where you can be as stupid as you are without being slaughtered by Muslim invaders or Huns.
I don't hear Native Americans being grateful over not being slaughtered by muslims or *chuckle* Huns.
I am sure the whites who created South Africa and Zimbabwe, as well as the San natives aren't grateful for what the Zulu have done to them either.

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.
But you are pro-Muslim no matter what backward beliefs they have.
How do you figure? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being pro-muslim? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being anti-christian?
You aren't even pro-1st amendment anymore.

Try again.
I most certainly am pro-1st Amendment. It always interests me that I can say the same thing about christians and muslims....the very same thing...and I will be accused of being pro-muslim and anti-christian.....for the same comment. It's very interesting to watch people like you go on in that vein.

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.

Most Christians I know are fake Christians.

It is just you.

No surprise there.

I'm sooooo worried about the Huns :lmao:

I am sure the whites who created South Africa and Zimbabwe, as well as the San natives aren't grateful for what the Zulu have done to them either.
Because....there was nothing there before white people came to those places. :71:

I know, right?

Most Christians I know are fake Christians.
Look at who con-servative christians support. Tell me that's real christianity right there.

And don't forget the gratuitous Jews control the (fill in the blank) arguments.

That used to be a classic anti-Semitic rant, but I see it's been co-opted by the Left. I guess it was such a golden oldie that they had to cover it.

It just fits a convenient pattern. Select a minority scapegoat. Gin up the hate. Blame them for everything that goes wrong in the world as a metaphor for your life.

I know, right?

I'm ordering my Hun Protection Kit.

I know you don't.
Charles Martel...Charles the Hammer....defeated the Muslims coming up thru Spain at the battle of Tours. Grandfather of Charlemagne....who put pagans to the sword. Ring a bell, yet?

I know, right?

I'm ordering my Hun Protection Kit.
Let me know how it works......

Forum List

Back