Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

I don't think that support has anything to do with ancient history :lmao:
It most certainly does, moron.

Without the Crusades America would have never been founded and Europe would have been gone thousands of years ago.

You should thank the Christians every day that you live in a country where you can be as stupid as you are without being slaughtered by Muslim invaders or Huns.

I'm sooooo worried about the Huns :lmao:
I know, right?

I'm ordering my Hun Protection Kit.
Let me know how it works......

It requires inflation.

Why is it that these "proud" white supremicists are always dumber than a box of rocks?

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.

Most Christians I know are fake Christians.
Me too.

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.
But you are pro-Muslim no matter what backward beliefs they have.
How do you figure? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being pro-muslim? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being anti-christian?
You aren't even pro-1st amendment anymore.

Try again.
I most certainly am pro-1st Amendment. It always interests me that I can say the same thing about christians and muslims....the very same thing...and I will be accused of being pro-muslim and anti-christian.....for the same comment. It's very interesting to watch people like you go on in that vein.
I highly doubt you are consistent in your criticism. I bet you think Bill Maher is even handed as well....

There is no comparison at all between Christians and Muslims anyway, and that is the major reason why you are called pro-Muslim. You are comparing Christians who have had every nation stolen from them by either atheists or Muslims and desperately trying to put themselves back in the public square to Muslims who are encroaching on what was Christian territory and mostly believing the same backward beliefs that people did when Islam was created.

Even the Muslim apostates largely believe the same things as the most conservative Christians, to say nothing of ISIS and its massive following.

How do you figure? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being pro-muslim? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being anti-christian?

Try again.
I most certainly am pro-1st Amendment. It always interests me that I can say the same thing about christians and muslims....the very same thing...and I will be accused of being pro-muslim and anti-christian.....for the same comment. It's very interesting to watch people like you go on in that vein.
I highly doubt you are consistent in your criticism. I bet you think Bill Maher is even handed as well....

There is no comparison at all between Christians and Muslims anyway, and that is the major reason why you are called pro-Muslim. You are comparing Christians who have had every nation stolen from them by either atheists or Muslims and desperately trying to put themselves back in the public square to Muslims who are encroaching on what was Christian territory and mostly believing the same backward beliefs that people did when Islam was created.

Even the Muslim apostates largely believe the same things as the most conservative Christians, to say nothing of ISIS and its massive following.

What about the Huns?

Try again.

You highly doubt? Honey (or should I say Hun), you can't even tie your own shoes......but I'm game. Show where I've ever been pro-muslim. Do it.

Why is it that these "proud" white supremicists are always dumber than a box of rocks?
Learn to spell, retard.
Looked it up, that's a correct spelling....but then again, white supremicists are dumber than a box of rocks.....and can't even tie their own shoes.

Correction...when looked up, I see "Supremicist" AND "Supremacist" Which one are you? Which one makes you feel better about your personal inadequacies?

All of the so called "right" supports Christianity because it drove Islam from Europe.
You taking credit for Charles Martel now? :rofl:
What ever gave you that idea?

I am not even a Christian, idiot.
You don't even know who he was, do you? :71:
I know you don't.
Charles Martel...Charles the Hammer....defeated the Muslims coming up thru Spain at the battle of Tours. Grandfather of Charlemagne....who put pagans to the sword. Ring a bell, yet?
It is always hilarious when some every day Democrat idiot thinks they have a monopoly on knowledge, particularly concerning history.

The same dumbasses who believe that America was always secular as they stare at a US map with a state called "MARYland" on it.....

Had Charles Martel not defeated the Muslims there wouldn't be any pagans to bitch about him. Muslims would have destroyed not only Christian Europe, but also the remaining pagans(as we are now seeing firsthand with the Islamic invasions of Europe that are wiping out the remains of Christian Europe and secularism and atheists)

Learn to spell, retard.
Looked it up, that's a correct spelling....but then again, white supremicists are dumber than a box of rocks.....and can't even tie their own shoes.

Correction...when looked up, I see "Supremicist" AND "Supremacist" Which one are you? Which one makes you feel better about your personal inadequacies?
Having brain and not being a cuck to black supremacist trash like Asclepias doesn't make me a "white supremacist".

It just means I am superior to YOU specifically.

I know you don't.
Charles Martel...Charles the Hammer....defeated the Muslims coming up thru Spain at the battle of Tours. Grandfather of Charlemagne....who put pagans to the sword. Ring a bell, yet?
It is always hilarious when some every day Democrat idiot thinks they have a monopoly on knowledge, particularly concerning history.

The same dumbasses who believe that America was always secular as they stare at a US map with a state called "MARYland" on it.....

Had Charles Martel not defeated the Muslims there wouldn't be any pagans to bitch about him. Muslims would have destroyed not only Christian Europe, but also the remaining pagans(as we are now seeing firsthand with the Islamic invasions of Europe that are wiping out the remains of Christian Europe and secularism and atheists)
Have never claimed to have any kind of monopoly on knowledge. But stupid is as stupid does.

BTW, Maryland was named after Queen Mary...just like Carolina was named after King Charles and Georgia was named after King George and New York was named after York as in King Charles' brother, the Duke of York and Delaware was named after Lord De La Ware.

As I said...stupid is as stupid does. Glad to have given you a brief history lesson. My pleasure.

I know you don't.

Medina Washington. Mecca California.

Try again.

You highly doubt? Honey (or should I say Hun), you can't even tie your own shoes......but I'm game. Show where I've ever been pro-muslim. Do it.
Every Muslim is as right wing as the most conservative Christian.

The fact that you even try to equate the 2 religions when one of them has never had a reformation is the reason why you are called pro-Muslim.

I know you don't.

Have never claimed to have any kind of monopoly on knowledge. But stupid is as stupid does.

BTW, Maryland was named after Queen Mary...just like Carolina was named after King Charles and Georgia was named after King George and New York was named after York as in King Charles' brother, the Duke of York and Delaware was named after Lord De La Ware.

As I said...stupid is as stupid does. Glad to have given you a brief history lesson. My pleasure.
Oh...I forgot to mention Virginia. Did you ever wonder what Virginia was named after?

Try again.

Every Muslim is as right wing as the most conservative Christian.

The fact that you even try to equate the 2 religions when one of them has never had a reformation is the reason why you are called pro-Muslim.
They are both patriarchal religions as I always point out and our modern, secular world does best with no patriarchal religions holding the reins of power. It always ends up badly for those who are not the "leaders".

Learn to spell, retard.

Having brain and not being a cuck to black supremacist trash like Asclepias doesn't make me a "white supremacist".

It just means I am superior to YOU specifically.
What does PTBW stand for?

I know you don't.

Oh...I forgot to mention Virginia. Did you ever wonder what Virginia was named after?

The state of Virginia was named in honor of Elizabeth I, the "Virgin Queen,". The title inspired the name Virginia for generations of girls and women. Virginia is a feminine given name derived from the Ancient Roman family name Virginius, a name probably derived from the Latin word virgo, meaning "maiden" or "virgin."

I know you don't.

Both states that didn't exist until secularism started to creep up(much less the cities you are referring to)

Maryland was literally created as a Catholic colony(as opposed to the uneducated shithole it largely is today). As in one of the original 13 colonies.

I know you don't.

The state of Virginia was named in honor of Elizabeth I, the "Virgin Queen,". The title inspired the name Virginia for generations of girls and women. Virginia is a feminine given name derived from the Ancient Roman family name Virginius, a name probably derived from the Latin word virgo, meaning "maiden" or "virgin."
You win a prize.....a Hun.

I know you don't.

Both states that didn't exist until secularism started to creep up(much less the cities you are referring to)

Maryland was literally created as a Catholic colony(as opposed to the uneducated shithole it largely is today). As in one of the original 13 colonies.
No...Maryland was the first colony to have what we consider religious freedom. It was not founded as a catholic colony AND, as I said, it was named after the Queen...who came from France. so her complete name was Henrietta Maria. Could just as easily been named Henriland.

Oh...and extra Irony points for YOU calling it a "uneducated shithole". :71:

Forum List

Back