Is it me or are liberals now routinely anti Christian and anti Semitic?

I don't think the liberal community is more anti-Semitic than in times past. But, it's obviously more acceptable to be open about it.

LOL.....I see a whole lot of projection by Contards in denial about the open anti-semitism of the right.

Don't get me wrong ... there are plenty of far-right anti-Semites, traditional anti-Semites. However, modern conservatives vigorously distance themselves from the historical antisemitism of the right and antisemitism is condemned by conservative party platforms.

What I find truly amazing is that the left, a movement widely supported and in many ways founded by Jews, is increasingly comfortable with open antisemitism and cruelly biased, one-sided condemnations of Israel have become a big part of the dogma of the left. This betrayal of Jews who have been carrying the water for the left for over a century is in many ways worse than the historical antisemitism of the right.

Criticizing Israel isn't necessarily antisemitism.

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

I have found that those not of faith typically are Left leaning.

It makes sense. As the Bible tells us, we are all sheep and as such, we instinctively long for a shepherd. So people who reject God as that shepherd naturally look to others to fill the role.

This can be driven home in 1 Samuel 8 where the people of Israel desired a king. God said that it was He whom they were rejecting as their king, and warned them about the abuses that would ensue once they got a human king, but they would not listen, so God gave them their human king.

Reading on we see that it lasted to about 3 kings before it all fell apart and the kingdom of Israel split in two. From there it continued to spiral downward until both kingdoms were torn asunder.

Today, Jews are still looking for that human king as most are Left leaning atheists it seems.

They never learn.

It's just you. Because it's always you.

Liberals made sure the right to worship as one chooses was the first thing laid down in the Constitution. So there you go. Don't you.
great care to say something positive about Christianity’s contribution to our civilization??

If this is so can liberals explain to me what they think Western Civilization would be like had it not been built on the Judeo/Christian religious foundation. Before Christ we were Romans who, for entertainment, went to the Coliseum to watch people being eaten, and we routinely conquered nations and then killed, plundered, raped, and enslaved their citizens. After Christ we followed the Golden Rule: love thy neighbor as thyself. Do liberals really have any idea what they are objecting to?

It's you.
It's smart people.
Youre nowhere near smart. Even for a monkey. The OP is (as usual) suffering from a lack of intellect and imagining things.
I have schooled all of the Democrats and their black supremacist cronies on here for quite some time.

You inbreds literally believe that knowledge is a social construct made up by the white patriarchy.
A monkey like you cant school anyone. Youre barely sentient as it is. :laughing0301::laughing0301:

I'll let you know when you have schooled someone. From the posts I have seen you may able to do something in the next century if youre not dead by then.

It is just you.

No surprise there.

Check out the antisemites here at USMB and they are all conservatives.
And all the anti-Christians are Democrats.....

As in all of the Democrats on this forum.

I dunno...there are some extreme rightwingers that act pretty anti-Christian ....
All of the so called "right" supports Christianity because it drove Islam from Europe.

I don't think the liberal community is more anti-Semitic than in times past. But, it's obviously more acceptable to be open about it.

LOL.....I see a whole lot of projection by Contards in denial about the open anti-semitism of the right.

Don't get me wrong ... there are plenty of far-right anti-Semites, traditional anti-Semites. However, modern conservatives vigorously distance themselves from the historical antisemitism of the right and antisemitism is condemned by conservative party platforms.

What I find truly amazing is that the left, a movement widely supported and in many ways founded by Jews, is increasingly comfortable with open antisemitism and cruelly biased, one-sided condemnations of Israel have become a big part of the dogma of the left. This betrayal of Jews who have been carrying the water for the left for over a century is in many ways worse than the historical antisemitism of the right.

No, it is not ... if it were, every Jew on Earth would be an anti-Semite as there is no greater critic of the Jewish state than Jews themselves.

It is the form that determines whether it is based on legitimate political critique or a hatred of Jews who refuse to again be victims.

Arguments based on 'stolen land', disproportionate response, or a comparison of Jews to Nazis doesn't originate from a political opinion. We all know from where that comes.

Before this discussion can continue, just who are the Christians and the Jews must be defined and the actions that these people took must be reviewed. Please be advised that there have always existed people all over the world, on all continents.: Chinese, people from the Indian subcontinent, native peoples from every continent and island, from the those of the South Pacific, to those of South, Central, and North America. What about the Celts, for instance. The Norse? My own roots are not fro the Middle East nor from the Roman Empire.

It is just you.

No surprise there.

I dunno...there are some extreme rightwingers that act pretty anti-Christian ....
All of the so called "right" supports Christianity because it drove Islam from Europe.

I don't think that support has anything to do with ancient history :lmao:

No, it is not ... if it were, every Jew on Earth would be an anti-Semite as there is no greater critic of the Jewish state than Jews themselves.

It is the form that determines whether it is based on legitimate political critique or a hatred of Jews who refuse to again be victims.

Arguments based on 'stolen land', disproportionate response, or a comparison of Jews to Nazis doesn't originate from a political opinion. We all know from where that comes.

Some is stolen (absentee landowner laws)...but the rest... yup...agree. And don't forget the gratuitous Jews control the (fill in the blank) arguments.

And don't forget the gratuitous Jews control the (fill in the blank) arguments.

That used to be a classic anti-Semitic rant, but I see it's been co-opted by the Left. I guess it was such a golden oldie that they had to cover it.

It's you.

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.
But you are pro-Muslim no matter what backward beliefs they have.
How do you figure? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being pro-muslim? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being anti-christian?

It is just you.

No surprise there.

I don't think that support has anything to do with ancient history :lmao:
It most certainly does, moron.

Without the Crusades America would have never been founded and Europe would have been gone thousands of years ago.

You should thank the Christians every day that you live in a country where you can be as stupid as you are without being slaughtered by Muslim invaders or Huns.

It's you.
It's smart people.
Youre nowhere near smart. Even for a monkey. The OP is (as usual) suffering from a lack of intellect and imagining things.
I have schooled all of the Democrats and their black supremacist cronies on here for quite some time.

You inbreds literally believe that knowledge is a social construct made up by the white patriarchy.
I just adore it when a poster has to announce that they "schooled" others....because that means they are trying to convince one person.....themselves.

Goes hand in glove with that poor self-esteem thing I see in white supremists and in INCELs.

it seems big change is to be open about being anti Christian-no?
He is a perpetual Jewish victim.

He loves that white Christians are treated like shit.
OP talks about anti-semitism. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
The OP also talks about Democrats being anti-Christian, and yet you assholes ignore that.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's you.
It's smart people.

I just adore it when a poster has to announce that they "schooled" others....because that means they are trying to convince one person.....themselves.
It really gets under your skin when a supposedly stupid Trump supporter knows that they are smarter than you. Doesn't it?

It's just you. Because it's always you.

Liberals made sure the right to worship as one chooses was the first thing laid down in the Constitution. So there you go. Don't you.
great care to say something positive about Christianity’s contribution to our civilization??
It was christians who realized that they could be the worst enemies of civilization and society by recognizing the disaster that was the Puritans and self-corrected to a secular government codified with the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

It is just you.

No surprise there.

You taking credit for Charles Martel now? :rofl:

I'm as liberal as you can get, but I'm not anti Christian. I am against fake Christians who use the name to justify their hateful political goals.
But you are pro-Muslim no matter what backward beliefs they have.
How do you figure? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being pro-muslim? Is being pro-1st Amendment the same as being anti-christian?
You aren't even pro-1st amendment anymore.

Try again.

Forum List

Back