Is it necessary to be a black to change the world?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
The recent events show us how black minority is willing to defend it's rights. The spirit of protest is living among Afroamericans and they are not to give up. I remember several great black protesters: Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, James Meredith. They were really good. It seems blacks are born to protest. I wish Guy Fawkes were a black. Sometimes I suppose that only a revolt forces our Government to think over it's policy. Maybe one day we will realize that these "black protests" are the main motive forces of progress.
Bieber_Protest-against-Hanis-assassination_Web_0912.jpg

The recent events show us how black minority is willing to defend it's rights. The spirit of protest is living among Afroamericans and they are not to give up. I remember several great black protesters: Martin Luther King, Muhammad Ali, James Meredith. They were really good. It seems blacks are born to protest. I wish Guy Fawkes were a black. Sometimes I suppose that only a revolt forces our Government to think over it's policy. Maybe one day we will realize that these "black protests" are the main motive forces of progress.
Bieber_Protest-against-Hanis-assassination_Web_0912.jpg
Guy Fawkes has been dead since 1606.

What the Hell does his color matter?

Yeah, because everyone wants their town to resemble Ferguson. That's how blacks want it. You also see how guno wants it, but blacks will never rule. They kill each other more than any other race and the most abortions also. They can't control each other, much less the world.

Change the world? They can't CHANGE themselves!!!!

Just to point out, do you notice the SAME SITUATION with the mother and father of Saint Trayvon..... NO further comment needed!

Last edited:
Blacks protest for THEIR kind of justice, not justice that is meted by the legal system.

Law is law yet Blacks are to be exempted from following its rules? :dunno:

Blacks need to take charge and change their communities.
Many Hispanic and Indian communities have done so.
South Tucson is a Mexican suburb of Tucson. They took control of their neighborhoods and ran the Mexican gangs out. Black neighborhoods need to do the same thing.
Blacks need to take charge of their neighborhoods and get rid of the gangs, drug dealers, thieves.
Nothing the government can do will help them until blacks themselves take charge.
They need to get rid of the race baiter's like Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan the NAACP. All of these people are still living in the 1960's spewing the same thing as they did back then with hatred and lawlessness.
They need new leaders that instill individual responsibly and good values, not more bad behavior.
The blame game will never work and they need to face their problems.

South Tucson is a Mexican suburb of Tucson. They took control of their neighborhoods and ran the Mexican gangs out. Black neighborhoods need to do the same thing.
Blacks need to take charge of their neighborhoods and get rid of the gangs, drug dealers, thieves.
Nothing the government can do will help them until blacks themselves take charge.
They need to get rid of the race baiter's like Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan the NAACP. All of these people are still living in the 1960's spewing the same thing as they did back then with hatred and lawlessness.
They need new leaders that instill individual responsibly and good values, not more bad behavior.

Absolutely right.
You would think that they would look at themselves and how they respond to being pushed.
Do they actually believe the white community will act any different?
While whites wont go out and riot and loot,they will end support for the black community. Which will be their downfall.

Absolutely right.
You would think that they would look at themselves and how they respond to being pushed.
Do they actually believe the white community will act any different?
While whites wont go out and riot and loot,they will end support for the black community. Which will be their downfall.

I see white Republicans getting them out of the failed ghetto schools and a Black President who is against it.

While whites wont go out and riot and loot,they will end support for the black community. Which will be their downfall.[/QUOTE]
Do you really think so? They satisfy the equal rights as whites without any prominent contribution to our culture (exept jazz and peanut butter of course). They are only 12% of our population and can draw such a public attention. You underestimate them.

When did all you white people find the time to become experts on what it is to be black?

When did all you white people find the time to become experts on what it is to be black?
You're joking, right. School curricula, black history month, endless media and so on extolling the poor black man's struggle plus reports on black gangs and murders in newspapers everywhere give most of us an inkling.

I guess you think that only bleeding heart white liberals can possibly know.

If the PC Police would stop shoving skin color in everyone's face at every opportunity and putting so much effort into isolating American Blacks from the rest of society, perhaps people wouldn't give a crap one way or the other any more. And perhaps the REAL racists would ultimately fade away.

American Blacks are just as good and capable as you, believe it or not. Please stop victimizing them by isolating them. Get out of their way. They deserve much better.

Last edited:
Do you really think so? They satisfy the equal rights as whites without any prominent contribution to our culture (exept jazz and peanut butter of course). They are only 12% of our population and can draw such a public attention. You underestimate them.[/QUOTE]

So you think obama would have been elected without the white vote?
Obama,Holder and blacks in general have shown their ass over the last six years with their obvious bias. Do you truly believe the white population hasn't noticed?
Sadly enough he may have ruined any chance of a blackman being elected president from either side of the aisle for the foreseeable future,right or wrong.
White people are getting sick of the race card being played at every opportunity and it's starting to show.

Our black minority would better give up the idea of the protests, and get a job. Actually, whites are paying Reparations to blacks it's called welfare. And this is their gratitude. Great.

Haha, we are not experts. We are just trying to become. All these events of recent days forced me to imagine how i would behave and act if I were a black. What's wrong if some whites want to judge and think like a black. By the way it is normal when blacks want to become white. What is a difference?

Forum List

Back