Is it really racist and sexist to notice what Susan Rice did and lied about?

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
I mean, really....

MSNBC supports Affirmative Action... for TRAITORS, as long as they are Democrat Traitors 100% sold out to the cause of denying the truth of 911 to the American people...

MSNBC’s Matthews, Corn Meltdown, Claim Susan Rice ‘Unmasking’ Controversy Is Racist and Sexist

"
On Tuesday’s edition of Hardball, MSNBC host Chris Matthews and MSNBC political analyst/Mother Jones D.C. bureau chief David Corn were unglued over the Susan Rice “unmasking” controversy, suggesting that it was racist and sexist for these accusations to be leveled at the former National Security Adviser because she’s never done anything wrong.

Matthews was off his rocker from the show’s opening minute, denouncing the Rice story as something pushed by the President to “distract attention from the investigation” even though he immediately touted colleague Andrea Mitchell’s lengthy interview with Rice hours earlier.

“Why is he going after Susan Rice? It’s like he pulls out — he’s like an old deejay.

If you speak out against a liberal African American you are a racist. If you speak out against a conservative African American calling them an uncle Tom you are a liberal hero. Liberals are filthy disgusting people what can I say.

Which lie?

The LIE that Obama didn't spy on Trump = when the truth is HE DID?
The LIE that Rice told NPR a week ago that there was no surveillance?
The LIE that somehow using taxpayer funded intelligence assets to spy on the opposition's campaign isn't quite about "national security" but rather 100% pure partisan politics??

The LEFT has so many lies, you have to specify which one....

Only, OP, if you bring race and sex into it.

Are you?

David Korn and Chris Matthews did. This is a topic about them...

Do you support Affirmative Action for traitors, Jake?

Should Jews qualify for such Affirmative Action, that if a Jew committed treason against the US, we should just forgive him and let him keep the profits off of investing in defense stocks in early 2001??

Wow, I didn't know the lying bitch was an Oriental. Learn something new every day.

CORN: — at the end of the day, we need some element of decency. When Rand Paul gets out there and says she's abused this right, there is not an iota of evidence that she's abused anything. Calling her Typhoid Mary? She — all we know now is that she did her job. Did she do something wrong? There is no information indicating that. So they are making her, you know, basically they're defaming her without any reason to do so because she's a woman. Maybe because she's a black woman.

The PC zealots just can't help themselves, nor can their enablers.

CORN: — at the end of the day, we need some element of decency. When Rand Paul gets out there and says she's abused this right, there is not an iota of evidence that she's abused anything. Calling her Typhoid Mary? She — all we know now is that she did her job. Did she do something wrong? There is no information indicating that. So they are making her, you know, basically they're defaming her without any reason to do so because she's a woman. Maybe because she's a black woman.

A puking Liberal will bring race into everything under the sun. If I told Chris Tingle Matthews I preferred strawberry ice cream over chocolate, he would say I am racist because a black woman worked in the ice cream plant and made chocolate ice cream. So would Geraldo and Juan Williams.

A puking Liberal will bring race into everything under the sun. If I told Chris Tingle Matthews I preferred strawberry ice cream over chocolate, he would say I am racist because a black woman worked in the ice cream plant and made chocolate ice cream. So would Geraldo and Juan Williams.
Matthews is just the worst at this. The race card is on the tip of his tongue at all times, no matter how far he has to stretch to play it.

Only, OP, if you bring race and sex into it.

Are you?

David Korn and Chris Matthews did. This is a topic about them...

Do you support Affirmative Action for traitors, Jake?

Should Jews qualify for such Affirmative Action, that if a Jew committed treason against the US, we should just forgive him and let him keep the profits off of investing in defense stocks in early 2001??
So, yes, you are bringing sex and race into, hiding behind Korn and Matthews. Yes, you are a traitor to American values.

Is it really racist and sexist to notice what Susan Rice did and lied about?

NO!

I'm not sure but we all know it's a lie...so whatever you call that is fine.

Yes, we are learning that the O admin lied repeatedly and now the truth is starting to surface.

Such as?

Intel, healthcare, stimulus, iran, russia.....this could take all day.

This is just as vague as your original comment. I'll give you another chance to be specific and since you can go all day this should be easy for you.

you are bringing sex and race into, hiding behind Korn and Matthews. Yes, you are a traitor to American values

LOL!!!!

Anyone who notices that the O Administration was packed with completely unqualified Affirmative Action bigots is somehow.... unAmerican??

Sure sounds like you are a Dem and you are obsessed with race and gender preferences.

Why can't the Democratic Party stop its lifelong obsession with state sponsored race and gender discrimination - slavery, segregation, and "Affirmative Action?"

Forum List

Back