Is it really racist and sexist to notice what Susan Rice did and lied about?

LaDexter unsuccessfully masks his racism, the which he was successfully unmasked by this thread.

You sound like a far right racist obsessed with race and gender period that threatens your white manhood.

I mean, really....

MSNBC supports Affirmative Action... for TRAITORS, as long as they are Democrat Traitors 100% sold out to the cause of denying the truth of 911 to the American people...

MSNBC’s Matthews, Corn Meltdown, Claim Susan Rice ‘Unmasking’ Controversy Is Racist and Sexist

"
On Tuesday’s edition of Hardball, MSNBC host Chris Matthews and MSNBC political analyst/Mother Jones D.C. bureau chief David Corn were unglued over the Susan Rice “unmasking” controversy, suggesting that it was racist and sexist for these accusations to be leveled at the former National Security Adviser because she’s never done anything wrong.

Matthews was off his rocker from the show’s opening minute, denouncing the Rice story as something pushed by the President to “distract attention from the investigation” even though he immediately touted colleague Andrea Mitchell’s lengthy interview with Rice hours earlier.

“Why is he going after Susan Rice? It’s like he pulls out — he’s like an old deejay.
What I find "racist" is Obummer surrounding himself with black people... Susan Rice probably wouldn't be in that position if O hadn't let race be such a critical part of cabinet selection...

You sound like a far right racist obsessed with race and gender

I support a meritocracy. You support having the government choose winners and losers on the basis of race and gender.

You call me racist for that.

Laughable.

Your party is obsessed with state sponsored racial discrimination, since the Democratic Party has never not supported that.

Last edited:
Susan Rice probably wouldn't be in that position if O hadn't let race be such a critical part of cabinet selection...

It is more than that. Obama doesn't trust anyone not obsessed with preferences.

Obama himself is the Prince of Preferences, enjoying preferential treatment his entire life, and rewarding the US for that with treason, $10 trillion in new debt, and 8 years of bigotry, bias, and bullshit at his DOJ.

I'm not sure but we all know it's a lie...so whatever you call that is fine.
At first she said she didn't know anything about it. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Then she said she did, but not for political reasons. She already lied 3 times. Lock her up.

You speak so vague. She claimed she didn't know about what? Then her saying she didn't out anyone..and she didn't out anyone. Are you mixing the unmasking with the leaking with other things? Or do you want to continue to refer to everything as "it"?

At first she said she didn't know anything about it. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Then she said she did, but not for political reasons. She already lied 3 times. Lock her up.

You speak so vague. She claimed she didn't know about what? Then her saying she didn't out anyone..and she didn't out anyone. Are you mixing the unmasking with the leaking with other things? Or do you want to continue to refer to everything as "it"?
You know what I'm talking about.

She claimed she didn't know about what?

The fact that Obama ordered her and she complied to "unmask" the Trump campaign with taxpayer funded national security intelligence assets with precisely no national security reason to do so...

She claimed she didn't know about what?

The fact that Obama ordered her and she complied to "unmask" the Trump campaign with taxpayer funded national security intelligence assets with precisely no national security reason to do so...
I hate to bring it up but you are making some assumptions that can't yet be corroborated.... much less proven... All we know at this point is that she logged into the database and elected to unmask and disseminate previously masked names. We don't know if she did this of her own volition or on order....

Yeah, I thought so. Just continue to memorize the adjectives and not the information and you'll be a fine dupe.

Yeah, I thought so. Just continue to memorize the adjectives and not the information and you'll be a fine dupe.
Rice lied again, that's a fact.

Just keep saying that. If anyone asks you specifics just tell them that it's true because Trump told you so.

Just keep saying that. If anyone asks you specifics just tell them that it's true because Trump told you so.
She said she knew nothing about getting Intel on Trump. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Then she said she did, but not for political reasons.

She said she knew nothing about getting Intel on Trump. Then she said she didn't out anyone. Then she said she did, but not for political reasons.

She never said she knew nothing about getting Intel on Trump and if she did Trump hasn't been in any Intel goofy. Flynn was unmasked not Trump silly.

She didn't out anyone.

She never said she outed anyone for any reasons. See? That's why you didn't get specific because all your specifics are phoney.

Thanks for proving me correct.

I mean, really....

MSNBC supports Affirmative Action... for TRAITORS, as long as they are Democrat Traitors 100% sold out to the cause of denying the truth of 911 to the American people...

MSNBC’s Matthews, Corn Meltdown, Claim Susan Rice ‘Unmasking’ Controversy Is Racist and Sexist

"
On Tuesday’s edition of Hardball, MSNBC host Chris Matthews and MSNBC political analyst/Mother Jones D.C. bureau chief David Corn were unglued over the Susan Rice “unmasking” controversy, suggesting that it was racist and sexist for these accusations to be leveled at the former National Security Adviser because she’s never done anything wrong.

Matthews was off his rocker from the show’s opening minute, denouncing the Rice story as something pushed by the President to “distract attention from the investigation” even though he immediately touted colleague Andrea Mitchell’s lengthy interview with Rice hours earlier.

“Why is he going after Susan Rice? It’s like he pulls out — he’s like an old deejay.

The racist and sexist cards come out because liberals can't defend on character.

Forum List

Back