Is it sinking in yet? Mad Maxine's genius Supreme Court idea: an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

Mad Max thinks we need an illegal on the Supreme Court.
Let that one sink in, and read it again if necessary.
These people are Marxists. Do you understand that?

i thought you guys loved trolls?

maxine pwns the conservatines again!

does the constitution say anywhere that an illegal alien or a grey from another planet can NOT be on the supreme court?

Mad Max thinks we need an illegal on the Supreme Court.
Let that one sink in, and read it again if necessary.
These people are Marxists. Do you understand that?

China chose their leader in the U.K and France. They will choose their leader in America. The world is owned by CCP we are just living in it.

I was very disappointed when Krayzee Kamala didn't nominate Maxine as her VP. They are two peas in a pod.

Not the real world. And nowhere close to the state of Reality.

Right. Tell that to the far left who took over UK and France after China encouraged the flooding of illegals into their systems for years. Many of the politicians who looked the other way are not even in office anymore.

China has the formula, all they need is the people in positions of authority dumb enough and greedy enough to allow them to enact this formula. In the U.S and Canada they've added a bonus treat of shipping poisons into the country. 150k Over doses in the U.S in a year but nary a peep from those who pretend that healthcare if their concern.

China will rule the world, their influence on countries following their shut down approach and masking to covid proved this They even make your pharmaceuticals.

Don't worry though, you've got this! Don't listen to me, what the hell do I know?

I was very disappointed when Krayzee Kamala didn't nominate Maxine as her VP. They are two peas in a pod.
as fun as a debate between waters and taylor-green would be. i wonder if they are on any of the same committees?

i may be back on this one.

Forum List

Back