🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is it time for a woman President?

[.]Do you even know why people feel "entitled" to things they have paid for all their working lives?

I seriously doubt that you can even grasp the concept.

They aren't paying for it. Someone else is paying for it.

the delusion a lot of you guys have is that you are more entitled to benefits than other people are.

The problem being when the government stopped calling these things 'Welfare" and started calling them "Entitlements".

But even Rush Limbaugh calls Social Security Welfare.

He says the same thing about Unemployment, but he doesn't like to talk about that time in his 20's when he was an unemployed record spinner and collected unemployment after he got fired from his gig after he got caught soliciting a male prostitute.

What if we were to ask....Is it time for a Republican President?

And voted accordingly
After the current fiasco? If people were honest to themselves, we would have a slaughter akin to Nixon/McGovern.

If people voted their own interests, you'd have the 20% who own 87% of the wealth voting Republican, and the 80% who fight over the remaining 13% off the wealth voting Democratic.

Thankfully for the GOP, they're able to distract stupid people by talking about guns, abortions, gays and oh, yeah, "Freedom".

I'm 52, and obviously a lot clearer than you are.

Old enough to realize the "Free Market", Capitalism will provide shit is exactly that, shit.
I'm older than you, son...and your marxist doubletalk doesn't fly.

Again, why do you guys treat Marxism and Corporatism like they are the only choices on the menu?

You use marxist doubletalk to "support" your statist "government knows best" position. No one is buying it...

Maybe because you can only get people to eat a steaming pile of shit if you compare it to another steaming pile of shit?

Always classy and eloquent......:rolleyes:

[.]Do you even know why people feel "entitled" to things they have paid for all their working lives?

I seriously doubt that you can even grasp the concept.

They aren't paying for it. Someone else is paying for it.

I paid into social security. I paid into unemployment. I paid into medicare. That IS my money they seized.

the delusion a lot of you guys have is that you are more entitled to benefits than other people are.

You keep trying to frame the conversation..it isn't working..I don't want anything from the gvmt. In fact give me back all the money I've paid in and I'll handle my own insurance and retirement.

The problem being when the government stopped calling these things 'Welfare" and started calling them "Entitlements".

We've gone through all these erroneous claims already...you clearly don't understand the terms you're using..or else you're trying to redefine things to support your weak argument...

But even Rush Limbaugh calls Social Security Welfare.

So? Only the very shallowest of minds care what celebrities say or do.

He says the same thing about Unemployment, but he doesn't like to talk about that time in his 20's when he was an unemployed record spinner and collected unemployment after he got fired from his gig after he got caught soliciting a male prostitute.

So?

In all the time since he was in his 20's he's paid into unemployment....He'll never get that money back..It's gone to pay for gvmt scams and schemes and to support a parasite class who DO live on "entitlements".

So he collected for 10 weeks...and he's paid in for the last 30 years...Do the math.

but...you've drug the discussion off topic now making up things some celebrity allegedly said...

Old enough to realize the "Free Market", Capitalism will provide shit is exactly that, shit.

Again, why do you guys treat Marxism and Corporatism like they are the only choices on the menu?

You use marxist doubletalk to "support" your statist "government knows best" position. No one is buying it...

Maybe because you can only get people to eat a steaming pile of shit if you compare it to another steaming pile of shit?

I do my best.

Here's the problem. Marxism and Corporatism both work really good for the guys in charge, and not so great for the rest of us.

But your argument is that 'Hey, we have to totally eat the shit from big corporaitons because because the bad old Marxists would be worse."

Okay. You win. Marxism is a bad idea.

How about we just go back to what we had in the 1950's, where you had a strong, unionized middle class bringing home good wages and strong protections for our markets?

[

So?

In all the time since he was in his 20's he's paid into unemployment....He'll never get that money back..It's gone to pay for gvmt scams and schemes and to support a parasite class who DO live on "entitlements".

So he collected for 10 weeks...and he's paid in for the last 30 years...Do the math.

but...you've drug the discussion off topic now making up things some celebrity allegedly said...

Not at all.

The only parasites I see are the 1% who have 43% of the wealth. That's a parasite that's convinced you they are a vital organ.

But you are going to get upset about the bottom 40% who control less than 1% of the wealth in this country, because they might get a food stamp or an Obama Phone.

I do my best.

Evidently..Keep at it, though..You'll get better.

Here's the problem. Marxism and Corporatism both work really good for the guys in charge, and not so great for the rest of us.

Yeah...unfortunately that's how the real world works.

But your argument is that 'Hey, we have to totally eat the shit from big corporaitons because because the bad old Marxists would be worse."

I never said anything of the sort..again ...you build up these strawmen and invent imaginary beliefs they hold and things they "say" so you can knock them down and appear clever.

Okay. You win. Marxism is a bad idea.
That fact has nothing to do with me "winning"...

How about we just go back to what we had in the 1950's, where you had a strong, unionized middle class bringing home good wages and strong protections for our markets?

You make the most outlandish strawman "proposals"...comical...
How about free markets are self correcting and spontaneously make us aware of where to apply our efforts to improve an economy.
Centralized planning and control are useless in free markets.

Not at all.

The only parasites I see are the 1% who have 43% of the wealth. That's a parasite that's convinced you they are a vital organ.
Oh..you don't want to talk about rush limbaugh anymore and you're off on some new tangent...convenient strategy..that way you're never wrong about anything..LMAO...

But you are going to get upset about the bottom 40% who control less than 1% of the wealth in this country, because they might get a food stamp or an Obama Phone.
..and right on time you dodge, change the subject and return to making up strawman things other people are supposedly doing/saying/thinking...
You're too dishonest to try to have a mature discussion with. I'm over it.

[Q

How about free markets are self correcting and spontaneously make us aware of where to apply our efforts to improve an economy.

How about a system that looks out for everyone and not one that divides the world between "winners' and "losers".

Not at all.

Oh..you don't want to talk about rush limbaugh anymore and you're off on some new tangent...convenient strategy..that way you're never wrong about anything..LMAO...

..and right on time you dodge, change the subject and return to making up strawman things other people are supposedly doing/saying/thinking...

There's nothing I need to add about Limbaugh. the man is a closet homosexual, drug using hypocrite,and the perfect guy to keep you wingnuts obedient.

But here's the real problem you have. If 40% get no benefit from your system, and they all get to vote, you guys will have a very hard time maintaining the status quo.

[Q

How about a system that looks out for everyone and not one that divides the world between "winners' and "losers".

LMAO...sure..sure..free lollipops, balloons, ice cream and pony rides for everyone, too!

meanwhile back in the real world....

[Q

LMAO...sure..sure..free lollipops, balloons, ice cream and pony rides for everyone, too!

Back in the real world, your system wouldn't survive a week without government supports.

If Libertarian Thought is all that, why has no country in the world ever implemented it?

Not at all.

There's nothing I need to add about Limbaugh.
Why did you bring him up in the first place?

the man is a closet homosexual, drug using hypocrite
I'll have to defer to your evidently superior experience and knowledge of closet homosexuality and hypocrisy.

,and the perfect guy to keep you wingnuts obedient.

ad homs, too!..you know all the tricks!

But here's the real problem you have. If 40% get no benefit from your system, and they all get to vote, you guys will have a very hard time maintaining the status quo.
Yes..workers of the world, unite!

Yeah..you got it all figured out...and as long as you keep making up fantasies you'll never be wrong...You're just too clever!..LMAO...

[Q

Back in the real world, your system wouldn't survive a week without government supports.

If Libertarian Thought is all that, why has no country in the world ever implemented it?

I don't know..Who said it was? You keep making things up to argue against...funny!

Forum List

Back