Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

He's a little narcissistic punk ass queer.
That is one of the main indicators of narcissism in an individual. A refusal to admit they lied or are wrong....even when everyone knows it.

The poor homo is a mental case.
that;s fucking hilarious ,
coming form someone who proclaims he's the voice of the people but want's to throw them from helicopters for being different from him .
he yammerers endlessly about his imaginary sexual prowess and his even more imaginary bravery.
in reality you.re a cowardly pants shitter and a little man in everyway that matters ,
if that's not narcissism then nothing is .

Hey did you get yourself some more Kleenex already?
You see how I have him typing out novels....that's what I wanted. I'm playing games with his underdeveloped amygdala...its very raw at this time, I bet. Lol
lol! who's the narcissist again.
You!
nope . look I got you speaking in monosyllabic words.

Everyone has a little narcissism, you are a full on narcissist.

Some confidence is healthy, being a lying piece of shit that can't admit he made a typo and proudly pretending you meant to say some random word when it's clear you were trying to mock Digital Drifter? Priceless ultra-narcisissitic faggotry on your part, Dawson's Queer.

coming form someone who proclaims he's the voice of the people but want's to throw them from helicopters for being different from him .
he yammerers endlessly about his imaginary sexual prowess and his even more imaginary bravery.
in reality you.re a cowardly pants shitter and a little man in everyway that matters ,
Faggots and leftists aren't people, their subhumans...I already told you that.
and you hallucinate a lot too.
No I don't. But you're a faggot ass narcissist who can't admit you made a typo though.
Lmao!
denial is a symptom of delusional hallucinations.
I have nothing to admit.

No....you KNOW that's a river in Egypt.
yes it is but it's also what you and oom are doing .

Some confidence is healthy, being a lying piece of shit that can't admit he made a typo and proudly pretending you meant to say some random word when it's clear you were trying to mock Digital Drifter? Priceless ultra-narcisissitic faggotry on your part, Dawson's Queer.

Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?
Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?
No, it’s time for conservatives to stop being such ridiculous whiners and drama queens.

That's just insane coming from a liberal. You people riot because a dude can't take a shit in the little girls room.
they already have you folks are kinda slow on the uptake.

Hitler was better than you, faggot. Doesn't that suck?

It's time to throw secular leftist scum out of helicopters and deport the rest.
Spoken like a devote Christian.
I never said I was a Christian.
you're lying! you're at best a lapsed catholic ..
Nope, raised in a Protestant household. Quit going to church at 12 by choice, parents didn't harp on me about that decision.

I'm an agnostic.

thanks for providing an excellent example of your delusional thinking.

Nope, raised in a Protestant household. Quit going to church at 12 by choice, parents didn't harp on me about that decision.

I'm an agnostic.
bullshit .

I know what the exchange was and my answered was no typo or lack of spelling skill .
you like OOM are not bright enough to see the connection.

You idiot your excuse doesn't even make sense.

Your comment:

"Only in your masturbation fantasy pall"

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
  1. a cloth spread over a coffin, hearse, or tomb.
    synonyms: funeral cloth · coffin covering
  2. a dark cloud or covering of smoke, dust, or similar matter:
    "a pall of black smoke hung over the quarry"
So what is it? A masturbation fantasy coffin/hearse/tomb/covering of smoke? You're a sub-idiot, you're an amoeba.
That is one of the main indicators of narcissism in an individual. A refusal to admit they lied or are wrong....even when everyone knows it.

didn't fly the first time and it aint going to now,

Hey Chucklenuts :meow:

thanks for providing an excellent example of your delusional thinking.
He was, he didn't defend pedos and he didn't like faggots. That makes him better than you.

Hey Lucy. You seem very quick to judge people.
Maybe yiu missed my question earlier.

How do you square your supposed faith with wanting to kill half of the worlds population ? How can you celebrate the gas chambers and be a Christian ?

No I didn't miss your earlier question, I don't answer Trolling horsecrap is all.
Yep...a Christer....not a Christian.

I'm an agnostic.
bullshit .

Wow, what an intelligent response or something :rolleyes-41:

I'm an agnostic.
bullshit .
Lol...are you upset?

You idiot your excuse doesn't even make sense.

Your comment:

"Only in your masturbation fantasy pall"

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
  1. a cloth spread over a coffin, hearse, or tomb.
    synonyms: funeral cloth · coffin covering
  2. a dark cloud or covering of smoke, dust, or similar matter:
    "a pall of black smoke hung over the quarry"
So what is it? A masturbation fantasy coffin/hearse/tomb/covering of smoke? You're a sub-idiot, you're an amoeba.

didn't fly the first time and it aint going to now,

Hey Chucklenuts :meow:
another crash and burn

Hey Lucy. You seem very quick to judge people.
Maybe yiu missed my question earlier.

How do you square your supposed faith with wanting to kill half of the worlds population ? How can you celebrate the gas chambers and be a Christian ?

No I didn't miss your earlier question, I don't answer Trolling horsecrap is all.
Yep...a Christer....not a Christian.

What is a Christer? Explain please.

Forum List

Back