Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Only in your masturbation fantasy pall

What's "pall" lol you can't even spell.
that's because it's not pal,,,
you sure you're not ignorant?
pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
  1. a cloth spread over a coffin, hearse, or tomb.
    synonyms: funeral cloth · coffin covering
  2. a dark cloud or covering of smoke, dust, or similar matter:
    "a pall of black smoke hung over the quarry"
You're such a narcissistic little faggot. You and everyone else here knows you misspelled "pal" or made a typo...something so simple you will try to turn around and act like you meant to make the typo.

How does it feel to be a pile of human feces? Don't answer that...it probably feels good to you, homer.
false! the argumentum ad populum fallacy again.

Hey hush up amoeba.
best you could do ?

She's been handing you your ass pal.

Hey Numbnuts, the exchange was this:

Digital Drifter:

"She's been handing you your ass pal"

You Numbnuts:

"Only in your masturbation fantasy pall"

So idiot, you're now amazingly even more of an idiot. Not surprised you correctly spell masturbation, considering it's your usual mental state and also physically your main hobby.
I know what the exchange was and my answered was no typo or lack of spelling skill .
you like OOM are not bright enough to see the connection.

You idiot your excuse doesn't even make sense.

Your comment:

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
So what is it? A masturbation fantasy coffin/hearse/tomb/covering of smoke? You're a sub-idiot, you're an amoeba.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
You're such a narcissistic little faggot. You and everyone else here knows you misspelled "pal" or made a typo...something so simple you will try to turn around and act like you meant to make the typo.

How does it feel to be a pile of human feces? Don't answer that...it probably feels good to you, homer.

Hey hush up amoeba.
best you could do ?

You're not worth anything else, I'm wasting no more time on an amoeba.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

False! This isn't a debate faggot, its a diagnosis and you're mentally retarded faggot ass has no say in any evaluation I make during the process.
:321:
Now STFU before you get put back in your straight jacket, you damn Peter puffer.
You display narcissistic behavior so blatantly that one only need to be familiar with the minimum amount of knowledge about narcissism to diagnose you as one, you little slack jawed faggot.

Digital Drifter:

You Numbnuts:

So idiot, you're now amazingly even more of an idiot. Not surprised you correctly spell masturbation, considering it's your usual mental state and also physically your main hobby.
I know what the exchange was and my answered was no typo or lack of spelling skill .

Your comment:

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
So what is it? A masturbation fantasy coffin/hearse/tomb/covering of smoke? You're a sub-idiot, you're an amoeba.
He's a little narcissistic punk ass queer.
That is one of the main indicators of narcissism in an individual. A refusal to admit they lied or are wrong....even when everyone knows it.

The poor homo is a mental case.

Daws sits there stunned at his utter ignorance LMAO
^ one of the self-proclaimed christers ChrisL was referring to.

Shouldn't you be shaving your back, sock?

Have you noticed how upset and excited the Chucklenuts Crowd gets if we defend Christians and Christianity?

They are loons...nothing more and nothing less. But great fun to kick in the teeth

Digital Drifter:

You Numbnuts:

Your comment:

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
wow!

you're more ignorant t than I thought.
what gives you the idea I needed to make an excuse ?
I gave the definition as an explanation not my problem if you are too dense to figure it out.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

False! This isn't a debate faggot, its a diagnosis and you're mentally retarded faggot ass has no say in any evaluation I make during the process.
Now STFU before you get put back in your straight jacket, you damn Peter puffer.
You display narcissistic behavior so blatantly that one only need to be familiar with the minimum amount of knowledge about narcissism to diagnose you as one, you little slack jawed faggot.

This all began when I commented, why should Christian Americans leave their OWN nation, and look how the Chucklenuts Crowd have all their Che Guevara panties in a giant wad.

This all began when I commented, why should Christian Americans leave their OWN nation, and look how the Chucklenuts Crowd have all their Che Guevara panties in a giant wad.

Mention Christians and the hags n fags lose their minds and start screeching

Have you noticed how upset and excited the Chucklenuts Crowd gets if we defend Christians and Christianity?

They are loons...nothing more and nothing less. But great fun to kick in the teeth

They're also very juvenile, daws for example....when an emotionally mature person makes a mistake they admit it, he made a ridiculous spelling error and then said he didn't and then posted an absurd response, a response that showed he's even stupider than many people already thought.

Digital Drifter:

You Numbnuts:

Your comment:

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
wow!

you're more ignorant t than I thought.
what gives you the idea I needed to make an excuse ?
I gave the definition as an explanation not my problem if you are too dense to figure it out.
You're definition makes no sense as a response to what Digital Drifter said. He called you "pal", and you made a typo, you dumb faggot....you're fooling no one but yourself.

It's worth saving but how?

Anyone who mentions "God help us" is either censored or thought of as a religious fanatic.

So when there is a national tragedy the best public officials or news anchors dare say is "our thoughts are with you." (sigh)

I can propose a solution to save the entire world in a 2 step process.

1. Let the Muslims kill all the bed wetting libturds.

2. Kill all the muslims.

433f0de53ef88651437d7f0ee912bcc8.jpg
Ah...a Christer.

Why do you refer to people as Christer's?
How do you square your supposed faith with wanting to kill half of the worlds population ? How can you celebrate the gas chambers and be a Christian ?
They're not Christians...they're Christers.

They're also very juvenile, daws for example....when an emotionally mature person makes a mistake they admit it, he made a ridiculous spelling error and then said he didn't and then posted an absurd response, a response that showed he's even stupider than many people already thought.

But it's fantastic comedy watching them stumble and bumble all over the place

It's worth saving but how?

Anyone who mentions "God help us" is either censored or thought of as a religious fanatic.

So when there is a national tragedy the best public officials or news anchors dare say is "our thoughts are with you." (sigh)

I can propose a solution to save the entire world in a 2 step process.

1. Let the Muslims kill all the bed wetting libturds.

2. Kill all the muslims.

433f0de53ef88651437d7f0ee912bcc8.jpg
Ah...a Christer.

Why do you refer to people as Christer's?
How do you square your supposed faith with wanting to kill half of the worlds population ? How can you celebrate the gas chambers and be a Christian ?
They're not Christians...they're Christers.
Back from painting the town with your pussy I see, Bodee.

Digital Drifter:

You Numbnuts:

Your comment:

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
He's a little narcissistic punk ass queer.
That is one of the main indicators of narcissism in an individual. A refusal to admit they lied or are wrong....even when everyone knows it.

The poor homo is a mental case.
that;s fucking hilarious ,
coming form someone who proclaims he's the voice of the people but want's to throw them from helicopters for being different from him .
he yammerers endlessly about his imaginary sexual prowess and his even more imaginary bravery.
in reality you.re a cowardly pants shitter and a little man in everyway that matters ,
if that's not narcissism then nothing is .

Forum List

Back