Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

God's law doesn't evolve to suit you

We don't live by any imaginary god's laws.

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.

Don't be a Christian then....no one is forcing that on you either.,...nobody can force you to be one....right???

And as always you'd be wrong .
Roman "bathrooms" had a closed sewage system and the water flowed constantly.
During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

STFU you know nothing asshole

Roman Plumbing: Overrated
Bet you read nothing but the title.
Leave her alone.There are some big words in there. She needs to ask her husband what they mean.
Like my dad said if you are gonna play with the big kids don't cry if you get hurt!
And you got your ass beat constantly didn't you, House Husband McDawson's Queer.
Not at all .
Any more silly questions?
Home depot douche bag.

Lucy is in Australia?

I can't handle the thought of crocs AND boot-puncturing spiders!

No I'm not in Australia, I didn't think Digital Drifter was in Australia.

I'm not yet. I will be retiring there in the coming years.
I have officially given up on this place, even my own party is throwing in the towel.
I don't want to witness the final crumbling.

My grandfather and I know a guy who is giving it up also, he's moving to Ireland

I can totally relate.

During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

Well thank goodness we're not discussing the Vomitorium.

Vomitorium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Had to look that up to?
Don't they teach European history in Europe anymore?

No I didn't have to look it up, but I had to post a link for it in case people didn't know what it was.

Don't bring Education into this, I'm 24ct gold with diamonds with this....you're Nickel.
You are counterfeit and ignorant.

She's been handing you your ass pal.
Only in your masturbation fantasy pall

Lucy is in Australia?

I can't handle the thought of crocs AND boot-puncturing spiders!

No I'm not in Australia, I didn't think Digital Drifter was in Australia.

I'm not yet. I will be retiring there in the coming years.
I have officially given up on this place, even my own party is throwing in the towel.
I don't want to witness the final crumbling.

My grandfather and I know a guy who is giving it up also, he's moving to Ireland

A-ha, somehow I knew you were Irish, I also knew that eventually I'd get to use the knowledge I've gained from watching Sherlock Holmes films :smile:

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.

Had to look that up to?

No I didn't have to look it up, but I had to post a link for it in case people didn't know what it was.

Don't bring Education into this, I'm 24ct gold with diamonds with this....you're Nickel.

You are full of BS and are ignorant. I'm sorry you're jealous of an educated person like me.

Had to look that up to?

What's "pall" lol you can't even spell.

Had to look that up to?

You are full of BS and are ignorant. I'm sorry you're jealous of an educated person like me.
An educated, non-gender-conflicted person.

STFU you know nothing asshole

Roman Plumbing: Overrated
Bet you read nothing but the title.
Leave her alone.There are some big words in there. She needs to ask her husband what they mean.
Like my dad said if you are gonna play with the big kids don't cry if you get hurt!
And you got your ass beat constantly didn't you, House Husband McDawson's Queer.
Not at all .
Any more silly questions?
Home depot douche bag.
Yes you did, you little switch-walking effeminate faggot. Every day and you know it.

Had to look that up to?

Yes that's why he's babbling even worse horsecrap than he usually does. Does he ever comment anything worthwhile? No.

Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?
Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?

Of course the Christian founders should and let all the illegals stay, makes sense. The government was not founded on Christianity but this nation was. Disclosure for morons confusing government and nation as same. This is called separation of church and state. The Pilgrims were a religious group which were the original founders of this nation.

founding-fathers-quotes-on-religion-85.jpg

sdfp-atheist1.jpg

4871191ed016c4fdf408c8306dede4bf.jpg

262ba23eff514b321014ff368635f117.jpg

1093041e561b0a2cc73806962757b9b5.jpg

Had to look that up to?

I think it's you that needs to get some more Kleenex, you must have a bit of a mess now.

Had to look that up to?

Thanks, OMG it just drives them crazy :smoke:

Had to look that up to?

damn funny that ...you are about as educated as Sarah Palin.

Had to look that up to?

damn funny that ...you are about as educated as Sarah Palin.

Oh shut up you idiot, who cares what you STRAIN your brain cell to "think".

Had to look that up to?

What's "pall" lol you can't even spell.
that's because it's not pal,,,
you sure you're not ignorant?
pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
  1. a cloth spread over a coffin, hearse, or tomb.
    synonyms: funeral cloth · coffin covering
  2. a dark cloud or covering of smoke, dust, or similar matter:
    "a pall of black smoke hung over the quarry"

Had to look that up to?

as opposed to being gender afflicted like yourself?

Forum List

Back