Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Time for you Christians to join us here in THIS century and look at the reality of the world as it is today.

We are in THIS Century, we do look at the reality of the world as it is today and we don't like it, if we proceed down these roads, then we're all headed for disaster....REGARDLESS of WHAT religion we are or are not.

Christianity and ALL religions are based on ignorance, not knowledge.
That is is an ignorant statement. Prove God does not exist. Oh, you can't. OK.

Why don't you prove that God DOESN'T exist? Oh that's right, you can't.
Why don't you prove he does oh that's right you can't.
There is no evidence of any kind to prove or disprove the existence of God.
That's what is known as a push.

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.
And as always you'd be wrong .
Roman "bathrooms" had a closed sewage system and the water flowed constantly.
During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

STFU you know nothing asshole

Roman Plumbing: Overrated
Bet you read nothing but the title.
Leave her alone.There are some big words in there. She needs to ask her husband what they mean.
Like my dad said if you are gonna play with the big kids don't cry if you get hurt!

When are you going to start taking his advice ?

During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

Leave her alone.There are some big words in there. She needs to ask her husband what they mean.
Like my dad said if you are gonna play with the big kids don't cry if you get hurt!

When are you going to start taking his advice ?
I'm immune to this weak bullshit.
Because I took his advice.

We are in THIS Century, we do look at the reality of the world as it is today and we don't like it, if we proceed down these roads, then we're all headed for disaster....REGARDLESS of WHAT religion we are or are not.

You can't prove a negative. :D Religion is based on what ignorant and superstitious men believed thousands of years ago.

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.
Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.

Were they gross and disease ridden in the article? STFU already, you got smoked, deal and move on
No more than was to be expected and far less than your bathroom .
The Romans didn't have the problem of fecal matter in their food because theI really toilets were a good distance away from their kitchens.

The European colonial settlements introduced diseases, religion,and other ways of life unknown to the native populations.

Disease in the New World

Lucy is in Australia?

I can't handle the thought of crocs AND boot-puncturing spiders!

No I'm not in Australia, I didn't think Digital Drifter was in Australia.

I'm not yet. I will be retiring there in the coming years.
I have officially given up on this place, even my own party is throwing in the towel.
I don't want to witness the final crumbling.

"BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time"

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

Well thank goodness we're not discussing the Vomitorium.

Vomitorium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Had to look that up to?
Don't they teach European history in Europe anymore?

No I didn't have to look it up, but I had to post a link for it in case people didn't know what it was.

Don't bring Education into this, I'm 24ct gold with diamonds with this....you're Nickel.
You are counterfeit and ignorant.

Lucy is in Australia?

I can't handle the thought of crocs AND boot-puncturing spiders!

No I'm not in Australia, I didn't think Digital Drifter was in Australia.

I'm not yet. I will be retiring there in the coming years.
I have officially given up on this place, even my own party is throwing in the towel.
I don't want to witness the final crumbling.

My grandfather and I know a guy who is giving it up also, he's moving to Ireland

You can't prove a negative. :D Religion is based on what ignorant and superstitious men believed thousands of years ago.

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.

Were they gross and disease ridden in the article? STFU already, you got smoked, deal and move on
The Romans didn't have the problem of fecal matter in their food because theI really toilets were a good distance away from their kitchens.

The European colonial settlements introduced diseases, religion,and other ways of life unknown to the native populations.

Disease in the New World
Not just America. This was a global problem.

Well thank goodness we're not discussing the Vomitorium.

Vomitorium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Had to look that up to?
Don't they teach European history in Europe anymore?

No I didn't have to look it up, but I had to post a link for it in case people didn't know what it was.

Don't bring Education into this, I'm 24ct gold with diamonds with this....you're Nickel.
You are counterfeit and ignorant.

She's been handing you your ass pal.

Disease in the New World

Guess they should have done a better job of protecting their borders....those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it......

Disease in the New World
Not just America. This was a global problem.

Yeah, maybe you and goono should be working on exterminating the Euros.

"Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?"

The stupidity of this is that the vast majority of transgender Americans are Christians.

Hasty generalization fallacy.

And a red herring and composition fallacy LMAO
argument from ignorance
And argumentum ad populum fallacies.

Says the toad who just got smoked on Roman plumbing
Really when and by who?

Disease in the New World

Guess they should have done a better job of protecting their borders....those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it......
then you're fucked.

Forum List

Back