Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Time for you Christians to join us here in THIS century and look at the reality of the world as it is today.

We are in THIS Century, we do look at the reality of the world as it is today and we don't like it, if we proceed down these roads, then we're all headed for disaster....REGARDLESS of WHAT religion we are or are not.

Christianity and ALL religions are based on ignorance, not knowledge.
That is is an ignorant statement. Prove God does not exist. Oh, you can't. OK.

You can't prove a negative. :D Religion is based on what ignorant and superstitious men believed thousands of years ago.

God's law doesn't evolve to suit you

We don't live by any imaginary god's laws.

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.
These fuc*king people make Christians look so bad. This is not ok, they probably leave the protest and go cheat on their spouse.
BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time...

I could care less who uses my bathroom as long as they put the seat down ..

"BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time"

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.
And as always you'd be wrong .
Roman "bathrooms" had a closed sewage system and the water flowed constantly.
During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

STFU you know nothing asshole

Roman Plumbing: Overrated
Bet you read nothing but the title.

Were they gross and disease ridden in the article? STFU already, you got smoked, deal and move on

Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?

Great idea! the sooner the better!!!! :bye1:

Why don't you leave America Commie Bat Boy....Koshergirl's family has been in America for Centuries, unlike you, therefore America belongs more to her and people like her than you Commie Bat Boy.

Why should Christian American's be told by your ilk to leave a nation their forebears founded?
Kosher hag lies unless she even a tiny faction native American the longest her people could have been here is the 15 hundreds.
Half of mine have been here for at least 13,000 years so if we're playing the who's the most American I win hands down.
Btw there have been Jews in America since the beginning.
Damn you're ignorant.

No I'm not ignorant, but on many a thread you show that you are.

Oh and who posts fanatically anti-Christian threads each day and is telling Christians to leave? So take this up with them and get on their Commie ass for a change....unless you agree with them of course?
Ah ,nobody did enjoy the melodrama though.

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.
During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

Leave her alone.There are some big words in there. She needs to ask her husband what they mean.

Oh look it's Twinkie....I'm waiting on you to admit your gay lion BS was just that you clueless toad

Leave her alone.There are some big words in there. She needs to ask her husband what they mean.
Like my dad said if you are gonna play with the big kids don't cry if you get hurt!

"Is America worth saving or is it too late?"

lol

America is in no need of ‘saving.’

This nonsense about ‘bathrooms’ is a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right.

And this isn’t a ‘religious issue’ – in fact, it’s a non-issue; no need for Christians to ‘leave.’
You are unable to connect dots obviously. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Says the soft mallet.
Shut up cucky faggot.
Best you could do? Limp dick?
I bet that's what you call your junk.

Why don't you leave America Commie Bat Boy....Koshergirl's family has been in America for Centuries, unlike you, therefore America belongs more to her and people like her than you Commie Bat Boy.

Why should Christian American's be told by your ilk to leave a nation their forebears founded?

I would pay money to send him to Canada, he's the most hateful dickwad on here.

Time for you Christians to join us here in THIS century and look at the reality of the world as it is today.

God's law is Imaginary unlike the laws of physics.
\
Yawn.....go bother someone else, toady. I've had enough of your nonsense

Hey you're very feisty again....are you Irish or something? :smoke: :tongue:

LOL This thread is easy pickings..the truly stupid of the loons are struggling

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?
Nobody is you cool with that?

We don't live by any laws here either because corporations can't pass laws. They legislate acts, statutes and codes and currently there are over 800,000 of them and all designed to bring in money for the composite corporate "gubermint" should you be caught breaking any of them.

I agree with the fact that there is a problem with corporatocracy here in America. That doesn't mean I have to agree with the religious fanatics either.

Religious fanatics? For respecting the sanctity of life and for not wanting queers going into our schools promoting homosexuality? That makes us fanatical? Let me tell you something, if I found out that GLSEN was giving talks at the schools my kids went to? I would pull them out of there so fast that it would make your head spin and then file a class action lawsuit. This is utter bullshit. There comes a time when you have to draw a line in the sand and good Christians have. Where is your line in the sand...is it when the law is proposed that allows a ten year old to be sodomized by an adult because he allegedly consented and was convinced that he was actually gay by an organization like GLSEN?

Like my dad said if you are gonna play with the big kids don't cry if you get hurt!
And you got your ass beat constantly didn't you, House Husband McDawson's Queer.

Oh look it's Twinkie....I'm waiting on you to admit your gay lion BS was just that you clueless toad

What does Pink News have to say about this pressing issue of Christian's being told to leave America? What gay lion? I thought it was the penguins that were gay?

penguins.jpg

I would pay money to send him to Canada, he's the most hateful dickwad on here.

Send him to Syria...he'll soon wish you hadn't

What does Pink News have to say about this pressing issue of Christian's being told to leave America? What gay lion? I thought it was the penguins that were gay?

penguins.jpg

He started out with gay lions and quickly got his ass handed to him on a platter so he switched to homo penguins

I see people on this forum all the time who "claim" they are "Christians." They are the most hateful and despicable people I've ever had the displeasure of running into.

Wow Chris, you've really changed.
Very disappointing.

Hey Lucy. You seem very quick to judge people.
Maybe you missed my question earlier.

How do you square your supposed faith with wanting to kill half of the worlds population ? How can you celebrate the gas chambers and be a Christian ?

Last edited:

God's law is Imaginary unlike the laws of physics.
\
Yawn.....go bother someone else, toady. I've had enough of your nonsense

Hey you're very feisty again....are you Irish or something? :smoke: :tongue:

LOL This thread is easy pickings..the truly stupid of the loons are struggling

Maybe they were bottle fed and not breastfed.

Hey Lucy. You seem very quick to judge people.
Maybe yiu missed my question earlier.

How do you square your supposed faith with wanting to kill half of the worlds population ? How can you celebrate the gas chambers and be a Christian ?

No I didn't miss your earlier question, I don't answer Trolling horsecrap is all.

We are in THIS Century, we do look at the reality of the world as it is today and we don't like it, if we proceed down these roads, then we're all headed for disaster....REGARDLESS of WHAT religion we are or are not.

Christianity and ALL religions are based on ignorance, not knowledge.
That is is an ignorant statement. Prove God does not exist. Oh, you can't. OK.

You can't prove a negative. :D Religion is based on what ignorant and superstitious men believed thousands of years ago.

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.

Were they gross and disease ridden in the article? STFU already, you got smoked, deal and move on
No more than was to be expected and far less than your bathroom .
The Romans didn't have the problem of fecal matter in their food because theI really toilets were a good distance away from their kitchens.

Forum List

Back