Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Time for you Christians to join us here in THIS century and look at the reality of the world as it is today.

God's law doesn't evolve to suit you

We don't live by any imaginary god's laws.

We don't live by any laws here either because corporations can't pass laws. They legislate acts, statutes and codes and currently there are over 800,000 of them and all designed to bring in money for the composite corporate "gubermint" should you be caught breaking any of them.

I agree with the fact that there is a problem with corporatocracy here in America. That doesn't mean I have to agree with the religious fanatics either.

Time for you Christians to join us here in THIS century and look at the reality of the world as it is today.

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

"Is America worth saving or is it too late?"

lol

America is in no need of ‘saving.’

This nonsense about ‘bathrooms’ is a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right.

And this isn’t a ‘religious issue’ – in fact, it’s a non-issue; no need for Christians to ‘leave.’
You are unable to connect dots obviously. Not the sharpest tool in the shed.
Says the soft mallet.
Shut up cucky faggot.
Best you could do? Limp dick?

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.

These fuc*king people make Christians look so bad. This is not ok, they probably leave the protest and go cheat on their spouse.
BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time...

I could care less who uses my bathroom as long as they put the seat down ..

"BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time"

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.
And as always you'd be wrong .
Roman "bathrooms" had a closed sewage system and the water flowed constantly.
During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

STFU you know nothing asshole

Roman Plumbing: Overrated
Bet you read nothing but the title.

I see people on this forum all the time who "claim" they are "Christians." They are the most hateful and despicable people I've ever had the displeasure of running into.
This form of hate christianity is not something that I am familiar with. I was brought up by Methodists and we were always taught that tolerance, love and other good stuff was the key to being a good Christian. The faith followed by the militants on here seems to be very judgemental and very selective.
Its as if they need to oppress somebody. America would be well rid of them but who would have them ?

I know some Christians who actually walk the walk. The people on here are just nuts and religious extremists. Lol.

I think that there has always been an element of that.
I just cant see how people on this thread can have so much hate and call themselves Christian. Lucy is a self confessed ethnic cleanser and yet she sits in judgement on LGBT types. Presumably because her "faith" allows her to. The Irish one is so full of hate but calls herself Christian. They are the same Christians who kept slaves and have just as much hypocrisy.

During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

Yeah, but in their defense, they didn't yet have websites like this to accept their shit.....they get props for using that which they had!
Lol

It's worth saving but how?

Anyone who mentions "God help us" is either censored or thought of as a religious fanatic.

So when there is a national tragedy the best public officials or news anchors dare say is "our thoughts are with you." (sigh)

I can propose a solution to save the entire world in a 2 step process.

1. Let the Muslims kill all the bed wetting libturds.

2. Kill all the muslims.

433f0de53ef88651437d7f0ee912bcc8.jpg
Ah...a Christer.

Why do you refer to people as Christer's?

It's because she's a bed wetter

Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?
Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?

Why should Christian Americans leave their OWN nation?

Because some of them feel so persecuted by the absence of snowflakes on their coffee cups. I'd recommend a vacation in North Korea to get a feel for genuine persecution.

I'm sorry I don't understand the snowflakes comment.

It's worth saving but how?

Anyone who mentions "God help us" is either censored or thought of as a religious fanatic.

So when there is a national tragedy the best public officials or news anchors dare say is "our thoughts are with you." (sigh)

I can propose a solution to save the entire world in a 2 step process.

1. Let the Muslims kill all the bed wetting libturds.

2. Kill all the muslims.

433f0de53ef88651437d7f0ee912bcc8.jpg
Ah...a Christer.

Why do you refer to people as Christer's?

It's because she's a bed wetter

Hey Jake are you paying attention to this? :lol:

These fuc*king people make Christians look so bad. This is not ok, they probably leave the protest and go cheat on their spouse.
BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time...

I could care less who uses my bathroom as long as they put the seat down ..

"BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time"

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.

STFU you know nothing asshole

Roman Plumbing: Overrated
Bet you read nothing but the title.
Leave her alone.There are some big words in there. She needs to ask her husband what they mean.

Forum List

Back