Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Why don't you quote some of my posts saying any of these things, you weirdo. Lol. Oh, that's right, you can't because you are just making shit up as you go along.

Why do you duck the questions? Do you lack the strength of your convictions?

I will say that you are one of the more radical abortion promoters that I have encountered.

I've never "promoted" abortion. I've said it's no one's place to make such decisions for another FREE person. Put up or shut up. :)

And as always you'd be wrong .
Roman "bathrooms" had a closed sewage system and the water flowed constantly.
During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .

Yeah, but in their defense, they didn't yet have websites like this to accept their shit.....they get props for using that which they had!

Lucy, don't be goofy. My ancestors met my ancestors at Plymouth Rock, and I say America belongs to all of us. I am a Christian, but I am here to tell you the religious and the non-religious are protected by the 1st Amendment.

Jake it's not me who's saying this, I fully support religious freedoms and also freedoms for Athiests, Agnostics etc.

There are certain people, if you haven't noticed, who are fanatically anti-Christian, so take this whole issue up with them and not me.

These fuc*king people make Christians look so bad. This is not ok, they probably leave the protest and go cheat on their spouse.
BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time...

I could care less who uses my bathroom as long as they put the seat down ..

"BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time"

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.
During the dark ages until the late 19th century , depending on where you were people either used outhouses or chamber pots and literally tossed their shit out the window .
Christians spread diseases in Europe then infected America

I see people on this forum all the time who "claim" they are "Christians." They are the most hateful and despicable people I've ever had the displeasure of running into.

Yeah...and left loons are the saints of the internet? Stop whining

Time for you Christians to join us here in THIS century and look at the reality of the world as it is today.

We are in THIS Century, we do look at the reality of the world as it is today and we don't like it, if we proceed down these roads, then we're all headed for disaster....REGARDLESS of WHAT religion we are or are not.

Time for you Christians to join us here in THIS century and look at the reality of the world as it is today.

We are in THIS Century, we do look at the reality of the world as it is today and we don't like it, if we proceed down these roads, then we're all headed for disaster....REGARDLESS of WHAT religion we are or are not.

Christianity and ALL religions are based on ignorance, not knowledge.

Lucy, don't be goofy. My ancestors met my ancestors at Plymouth Rock, and I say America belongs to all of us. I am a Christian, but I am here to tell you the religious and the non-religious are protected by the 1st Amendment.

Jake it's not me who's saying this, I fully support religious freedoms and also freedoms for Athiests, Agnostics etc.

There are certain people, if you haven't noticed, who are fanatically anti-Christian, so take this whole issue up with them and not me.
And there are many Christians who are anti-thosewhodonotbelievelikethem. And I don't mind breaking their balls just as I do those of the antiGodists.

Christianity and ALL religions are based on ignorance, not knowledge.
That is is an ignorant statement. Prove God does not exist. Oh, you can't. OK.

God's law doesn't evolve to suit you

We don't live by any imaginary god's laws.

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Christians aren't "forcing" anything on anyone....but the Leftists ARE forcing or attempting to force a great many things on everyone and they have a complete disrespect for peoples' belief systems.

I see people on this forum all the time who "claim" they are "Christians." They are the most hateful and despicable people I've ever had the displeasure of running into.
This form of hate christianity is not something that I am familiar with. I was brought up by Methodists and we were always taught that tolerance, love and other good stuff was the key to being a good Christian. The faith followed by the militants on here seems to be very judgemental and very selective.
Its as if they need to oppress somebody. America would be well rid of them but who would have them ?

These fuc*king people make Christians look so bad. This is not ok, they probably leave the protest and go cheat on their spouse.
BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time...

I could care less who uses my bathroom as long as they put the seat down ..

"BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time"

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

Except there were bathrooms in Roman times...good grief,...with that said they were pretty gross and disease ridden.

Well thank goodness we're not discussing the Vomitorium.

Vomitorium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back