Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?
When I saw this, I was surprised. Who would have thought that decency would exist anywhere in California.

I am in California.

I live in a pretty conservative city. Not all of California is San Francisco.

San Francisco is changing and is turning conservative with all of the new wealth.
Where are you in California?
I am in the south bay.

If San Francisco is turning Conservative, what'll happen in the Castro district, OMG the hot pants and feather boas will be freaking already :eek-52:

These fuc*king people make Christians look so bad. This is not ok, they probably leave the protest and go cheat on their spouse.
BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time...

I could care less who uses my bathroom as long as they put the seat down ..

"Is America worth saving or is it too late?"

lol

America is in no need of ‘saving.’

This nonsense about ‘bathrooms’ is a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right.

And this isn’t a ‘religious issue’ – in fact, it’s a non-issue; no need for Christians to ‘leave.’

"This nonsense about ‘bathrooms’ is a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right."

Huh? So you're saying the Right are behind the LGTB Agenda? :eusa_doh:

These fuc*king people make Christians look so bad. This is not ok, they probably leave the protest and go cheat on their spouse.
BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time...

I could care less who uses my bathroom as long as they put the seat down ..

"BTW there were no bathrooms in Jesus time"

Phew, I'm glad you didn't elaborate, that'd be just TOO much information :smoke:

It's worth saving but how?

Anyone who mentions "God help us" is either censored or thought of as a religious fanatic.

So when there is a national tragedy the best public officials or news anchors dare say is "our thoughts are with you." (sigh)

Then it's time to rebel....by doing shocking things like *gasp* mentioning God and mentioning Faith and anyone who has a problem with that tell them to STFU.

When have you been prevented from mentioning God or faith?

lol

This nonsense about ‘bathrooms’ is a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right.

And this isn’t a ‘religious issue’ – in fact, it’s a non-issue; no need for Christians to ‘leave.’

"This nonsense about ‘bathrooms’ is a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right."

And you know this how? So where did people poop? My guess is there musta been a huge pile on the edge of town or behind every house right?

lol

And you know this how? So where did people poop? My guess is there musta been a huge pile on the edge of town or behind every house right?

Uh-oh....:eusa_doh::scared1:

Anyone who mentions "God help us" is either censored or thought of as a religious fanatic.

So when there is a national tragedy the best public officials or news anchors dare say is "our thoughts are with you." (sigh)

Then it's time to rebel....by doing shocking things like *gasp* mentioning God and mentioning Faith and anyone who has a problem with that tell them to STFU.

I think she may be more expressing her disgust with how apologetic anyone of celebrity status, or political prominence is so careful not to speak openly about their Christian faith or how it might actually help this nation if we prayed and sought God in all of our troubles. That no longer plays well with the media or with politics or much of the general public.
We know --- keep your religion to yourselves. "Separation of church and state" bastardized to the extreme.

America is only in the history of Native Peoples of the continent now named North America. And they didn't call it America either. I'd guess every religion that has a lengthy history has no mention of America in it. Doubt they even mention refrigerators either.
12524172_10207481331649313_73898205082875312_n.jpg

More like it's time for the leftist commies to leave and the freaks and queers that don't follow suit need to get back in the closet and friggin' stay there. Remember this one salient fact , we have the guns and lots of them and...we are not giving them up and we are not going anywhere......get it now???

I think she may be more expressing her disgust with how apologetic anyone of celebrity status, or political prominence is so careful not to speak openly about their Christian faith or how it might actually help this nation if we prayed and sought God in all of our troubles. That no longer plays well with the media or with politics or much of the general public.
We know --- keep your religion to yourselves. "Separation of church and state" bastardized to the extreme.

Then why didn't she say that? I gave up on trying to translate RWNJs statements a long time ago, and I'm not about to start again now. What she said was bullshit.

More like it's time for the leftist commies to leave and the freaks and queers that don't follow suit need to get back in the closet and friggin' stay there. Remember this one salient fact , we have the guns and lots of them and...we are not giving them up and we are not going anywhere......get it now???

You think RWNJs are the only ones with guns? The important difference is that the nut jobs actually think we are going to have a wide spread armed conflict.

The loss of Christianity would be tragic for the US. The loss of hateful nuts who claim Christianity as an excuse to justify their vile behavior and hateful actions would be one of the greatest things that could happen.

I can propose a solution to save the entire world in a 2 step process.

1. Let the Muslims kill all the bed wetting libturds.

2. Kill all the muslims.

433f0de53ef88651437d7f0ee912bcc8.jpg

Forum List

Back