Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Everyone has a little narcissism, you are a full on narcissist.

Some confidence is healthy, being a lying piece of shit that can't admit he made a typo and proudly pretending you meant to say some random word when it's clear you were trying to mock Digital Drifter? Priceless ultra-narcisissitic faggotry on your part, Dawson's Queer.
Hitler was better than you, faggot. Doesn't that suck?
Hitler was an outstanding Christer.....like Lucy and Bi-Catfish.

Who is Bi-Catfish?

Some confidence is healthy, being a lying piece of shit that can't admit he made a typo and proudly pretending you meant to say some random word when it's clear you were trying to mock Digital Drifter? Priceless ultra-narcisissitic faggotry on your part, Dawson's Queer.

Who is Bi-Catfish?
She does come up with strange nicknames for people.

Who is Bi-Catfish?
She does come up with strange nicknames for people.

What should anyone expect, she has a clown as an avatar.

And there you have it, folks....tonight's Christers on Parade. You know....true followers of that wonderful religion with love and peace and forgiveness and Jesus-like gentleness.[/QUOTE
And there you have it, folks....tonight's Christers on Parade. You know....true followers of that wonderful religion with love and peace and forgiveness and Jesus-like gentleness.
I'd prefer to see society go Old Testament on you perverts.

Well...going back to my original post, I will wait to see how long the county can keep paying for broken walls,stalls,sinks and johns until they decide that non-gender lavatories aren't what they're cracked up to be.

Well...going back to my original post, I will wait to see how long the county can keep paying for broken walls,stalls,sinks and johns until they decide that non-gender lavatories aren't what they're cracked up to be.
WBWJU
Some people have lost the ability to write. Signs the country and society are loosing out. Trying to be clever only shows your shallow ignorance.

WBWJU
I suppose you would use that abbreviation to describe your feelings if your child turned out to be a gay,transgender,queer lover too.

WBWJU
Some people have lost the ability to write. Signs the country and society are loosing out. Trying to be clever only shows your shallow ignorance.
So you haven't figured it out? Let me help you: What Bathroom Would Jesus Use?

WBWJU
I suppose you would use that abbreviation to describe your feelings if your child turned out to be a gay,transgender,queer lover too.
If my daughter was gay, etc. I would totally support her.....just like my parents supported me. It's the right thing to do. Christers might disagree.....but then, that's why they are Christers.....not Christians.

---
Unisex "bath"rooms are making a comeback? Cool.
What's impressive is it's happening at the high school level.

When i was in college decades ago, our dorm also had unisex toilet & shower stalls, with privacy. We got used it, respected each other, and it was no big deal for me after awhile.

Humans can adapt like other animals!
Islamic nations may be exceptions .

It's time to throw secular leftist scum out of helicopters and deport the rest.
Spoken like a devote Christian.
It hasn't been very hard to have the Christers Lucy and Bi-Catfish show their true Christer side, has it?

I'm not a Christer you fool.
He wasn't a christer. You're the secular version of a christer, bull dagger.

She keeps calling me this Christer thing, when it's obvious that I'm not attempting to convert her to Christianity....or to the Leftists perhaps EVEN just defending Christians and Christianity is now what they'd call "Bible Bashing" or some other of their absurd slurs.
You are the ideal spokeswoman for this virulent form of religion.Filled with hate and as thick as shit. You want to kill a half of the people in the world.Confine the Jews to Israel and chemically castrate all black people. Christianity for you is a way to attack other groups and that is all it means to you.

We don't live by any imaginary god's laws.

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.

Don't be a Christian then....no one is forcing that on you either.,...nobody can force you to be one....right???

Yes, Christians try to force their views on other people all the time. If you don't agree with them, you are the "enemy" or a "devil" or something else so silly and ridiculous. They cannot STAND when someone doesn't want to live by their rules and they are nasty and will call you disgusting names or agree with those who do those types of things. They even go so far as to say they would like to "wipe" out the people they disagree with. They don't even recognize that ALL Americans are considered EQUAL in the eyes of the law. This is America and not the Middle East. I won't be boxed in by your views or anyone else's for that matter. Take that to the bank! :)

I see people on this forum all the time who "claim" they are "Christians." They are the most hateful and despicable people I've ever had the displeasure of running into.

Wow Chris, you've really changed.
Very disappointing.

I haven't changed at all. :dunno: Perhaps you were under the impression that I was a phony bigoted so-called "Christian" who would hide behind so-called "religious" beliefs to promote hatred of other people just because they are different from me? You would be sadly mistaken.

What is imaginary to you isn't imaginary to everyone else. You think you're special? There is even a Constitutional amendment protecting it

And what isn't imaginary to you, IS imaginary to others. Keep your beliefs, don't force your imaginary god (s) and their "rules" on everyone else.

Fair enough....don't force queers and transgender rights on us and our children with LGBT sponsored organizations like GLSEn that go around to grade schools and jr highs promoting faggotry......we cool on that?

Nobody is forcing anything on you. Don't be gay, simple. Lol. If you aren't gay, nobody can force you to BE gay.

Don't be a Christian then....no one is forcing that on you either.,...nobody can force you to be one....right???

Yes, Christians try to force their views on other people all the time. If you don't agree with them, you are the "enemy" or a "devil" or something else so silly and ridiculous. They cannot STAND when someone doesn't want to live by their rules and they are nasty and will call you disgusting names or agree with those who do those types of things. They even go so far as to say they would like to "wipe" out the people they disagree with. They don't even recognize that ALL Americans are considered EQUAL in the eyes of the law. This is America and not the Middle East. I won't be boxed in by your views or anyone else's for that matter. Take that to the bank! :)

A bit harsh Chris.

I see people on this forum all the time who "claim" they are "Christians." They are the most hateful and despicable people I've ever had the displeasure of running into.

Wow Chris, you've really changed.
Very disappointing.

Chris used to be so nice, yes this is disappointing.
she's always been useless, lol. You guys were taken in by her syrup, you should know betta!

Please, you are one of the most hateful and despicable people who hides behind your religious beliefs because gay people disgust you, and you are too cowardly to admit the truth even to yourself that you "hate."

I know some very nice gay people here, such as MDK. Your words and judgments against him are horrible. He is one of the nicest, most down to earth and most fun person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. You people are the rotten and horrible and mean ones. You are just too blinded to see that. Perhaps you should start really reading and absorbing the words that you read. Instead of blindly following the rest of your herd.

You are a relic of the past, like an antique, that is becoming more and more obsolete day by day and that is of your own doing. The reason why your religion is failing and will continue to fail. You will not be attracting the younger generations. They don't approve of your intolerance, hateful words and outright despicable behavior. That's a fact. Check the stats.

Forum List

Back