Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

So you're retarded as well as a faggot I see.
missed that one completely too .
you're scary ignorant
You're a stupid faggot, has anyone ever told you that before?

LOL! You must be talking to someone I have in Iggyland.....
Daws101

Yeah, I kicked him to the curb recently...he can't debate and he has nothing worth considering. Time is too short so I put him on ignore. You can lead a horse to water but if he doesn't want to drink because he is stubborn? Well, let him be thirsty....I have other people that are more worthy of my attention.
You kicked no one anywhere .
You wrote a rambling silly monolog and pulled your skirts up and ran away.

You are counterfeit and ignorant.

She's been handing you your ass pal.
Only in your masturbation fantasy pall

What's "pall" lol you can't even spell.
that's because it's not pal,,,
you sure you're not ignorant?
pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
  1. a cloth spread over a coffin, hearse, or tomb.
    synonyms: funeral cloth · coffin covering
  2. a dark cloud or covering of smoke, dust, or similar matter:
    "a pall of black smoke hung over the quarry"

Don't be a dick.
I'm a dick for stating fact?
Interesting.

She's been handing you your ass pal.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

Don't be a dick.
That's impossible for him, he is such a pansy he can't even admit he made a typo. Lol
You just wish I did.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

Don't be a dick.
That's impossible for him, he is such a pansy he can't even admit he made a typo. Lol
You just wish I did.
No, we all know you did. Bodee's opinion doesn't count. She's a lesbo.

I mean "God" put up with the slaughter of the Red Man, and "God" put up with slavery for the Black man, and "God" put up with the Atomic Bombing of the Yellow man but bathroom use by the LGBT community is beyond the pale ....

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

Don't be a dick.
You just wish I did.
No, we all know you did. Bodee's opinion doesn't count. She's a lesbo.
You just keep telling yourself that.

I mean "God" put up with the slaughter of the Red Man, and "God" put up with slavery for the Black man, and "God" put up with the Atomic Bombing of the Yellow man but bathroom use by the LGBT community is beyond the pale ....
The trannys shouldn't be out in the streets. If you want to have tranny neutral bathrooms in the loony bin..that's fine with me.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
You're such a narcissistic little faggot. You and everyone else here knows you misspelled "pal" or made a typo...something so simple and you will try to turn around and act like you meant to make the typo. What a faggot ass queer you are.

How does it feel to be a pile of human feces? Don't answer that...it probably feels good to you, homer.
What a charming fantasy existance you've woven for yourself.

What a better fantasy existence than a man with a penis dressing in Drag and being allowed to enter a female bathroom? Or what about a man born in the wrong body and thinking he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

It's not "existance", it's existence, English isn't even my first language and I'm spelling English words better than you and some others, you have no excuse to spell your OWN language incorrectly.
Penis phobia is a debilitating mental illness.

Folks, this thread is in Zone 3 - NOT the Flame Zone. There isn't anything even resembling the topic going on here and there is a lot of off-topic derailing insult slinging. Some here need to start new threads in the Badlands and the Flame Zone. Rooms are free in those forums and we don't care if you piss on the furniture.

Christians do not have to leave America...they have to leave GOg and Magog where you all have set up residences...the founder of your Religion , "Jesus Christ", Commanded you to love your fellow man and that the command to love your fellow was second only to the love of God....this Jesus said "whatsoever you do unto the least of your brethren you do unto me "
So lets say the LGBT community is comprised of the "least of your brethren" the lowest and most unworthy of all ...you still have to show compassion and respect........

The gay people do not want you or your children to be gay (of course there ARE extremists in every group though). Most of them just want to live their lives and NOT to be discriminated against. They are people, human beings, and should not be judged solely by their "sex lives." Some of you seem to be under the impression that most gay people are like walking around half naked and having sex in public or something. Maybe you've attended too many gay pride parades, I don't know, but I've known several very nice gay people and couples who do not do those things. They just live their lives, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to sleep and live like everyone else except for one little difference . . . they choose to have sex with the same sex. BFD. If they are nice people and are welcoming and friendly, nothing else really matters IMO. I certainly don't hate them and wouldn't treat them like crap because of their choice of a bed partner. Not my business.
>>The gay people do not want you or your children to be gay

I am not convinced that is true. It seems to me the educations system and the media and the government are in the business of almost encouraging any youngster who is confused to let go and go for it.

>>(of course there ARE extremists in every group though).

Of course. And it is those “extremist” and vocal militant Christians who are the only ones the promoters of gay freedoms point to --- as though that is the only voice or platform Christianity holds.

>>Most of them just want to live their lives and NOT to be discriminated against.

Discrimination covers a lot of ground. IOW, anything that we do not fall in line with, such as gay marriage or telling the world “gay is ok” is an act of militant discrimination. Not so. Many Christians are more worried about how this “sex is harmless, any sex” has no moral bearing on a culture or on the worth of the soul.

>>They are people, human beings, and should not be judged solely by their "sex lives." Some of you seem to be under the impression that most gay people are like walking around half naked and having sex in public or something.

Some may be under that impression, true, but not because the media and the culture and the gay voices does not seem to be saying that themselves. There are precious few monogamous gay relationships, even those who are “married,” that is, if you are to take their own word on it alone.

>>Maybe you've attended too many gay pride parades,

Those gay pride parades have gone mainstream. Nary a single politician or govt official dare say this open public demonstration celebrating a perverse kind of sex has the least bit thing wrong with it. I, personally, find them to be quite debauched and an affront to the Creator.

>>I don't know, but I've known several very nice gay people and couples who do not do those things. They just live their lives, go to work, come home, eat dinner, go to sleep and live like everyone else except for one little difference . . . they choose to have sex with the same sex. BFD.

If only it were that simple and harmless. Our world has made sexual freedom of whatever pleases the passions (child sex notwithstanding) to be the most sought after reason for living. Not much to admire in that.

>> I certainly don't hate them and wouldn't treat them like crap because of their choice of a bed partner.

Nor would I. But the issue of homosexuality and its acceptance as a harmless diversion can still be civilly debated on many levels.

>>Not my business.

Yes, if one does not take God seriously, then I imagine it would not be my business. But we are called to be in this world but not of this world. No doubt we will be vilified for such a brazen position. And no doubt, when we become hateful or sinful ourselves (as many enough Christians are) then it is those who will be the poster child for the voices who point to Christianity as nothing more than a mythology filled with bigots.
The longer the explanation the deeper the bullshit!

Christians do not have to leave America...they have to leave GOg and Magog where you all have set up residences...the founder of your Religion , "Jesus Christ", Commanded you to love your fellow man and that the command to love your fellow was second only to the love of God....this Jesus said "whatsoever you do unto the least of your brethren you do unto me "
So lets say the LGBT community is comprised of the "least of your brethren" the lowest and most unworthy of all ...you still have to show compassion and respect........
I'm not religious, but I know the bible pretty well, and when Jesus is talking about your fellow brethren, he is not talking about faggots, he's talking about fellow believers.

Forum List

Back