Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Christians do not have to leave America...they have to leave GOg and Magog where you all have set up residences...the founder of your Religion , "Jesus Christ", Commanded you to love your fellow man and that the command to love your fellow was second only to the love of God....this Jesus said "whatsoever you do unto the least of your brethren you do unto me "
So lets say the LGBT community is comprised of the "least of your brethren" the lowest and most unworthy of all ...you still have to show compassion and respect........

There is a vast gap between "compassion and respect" and allowing them to traipse all over the rights of others. Jesus Christ, what is going on in this country when people believe that some peoples' rights are more important than others? That's a serious question and applies to the fascists on the left and on the right.

I'm not religious, but I know the bible pretty well, and when Jesus is talking about your fellow brethren, he is not talking about faggots, he's talking about fellow believers.

you are not religious and your are even less bright than you are religious...
Really so its like ISIS ? faithful only...non Christians are not brethren...how come the Roman tax collector was a brethren to Jesus ...

I'm not religious, but I know the bible pretty well, and when Jesus is talking about your fellow brethren, he is not talking about faggots, he's talking about fellow believers.

you are not religious and your are even less bright than you are religious...
Really so its like ISIS ? faithful only...non Christians are not brethren...how come the Roman tax collector was a brethren to Jesus ...
I never said Christianity is like ISIS...that's one huge leap you made there.

Christians do not have to leave America...they have to leave GOg and Magog where you all have set up residences...the founder of your Religion , "Jesus Christ", Commanded you to love your fellow man and that the command to love your fellow was second only to the love of God....this Jesus said "whatsoever you do unto the least of your brethren you do unto me "
So lets say the LGBT community is comprised of the "least of your brethren" the lowest and most unworthy of all ...you still have to show compassion and respect........
false if you knew jackshit about the bible you know Jesus spent most of his time with gay's ,whore's, alcoholic's and all the people who were considered worthless by
People very much like the RWNJs on this thread.

There is a vast gap between "compassion and respect" and allowing them to traipse all over the rights of others. Jesus Christ, what is going on in this country when people believe that some peoples' rights are more important than others? That's a serious question and applies to the fascists on the left and on the right.
Can you answer this for me I have often wondered...how come the Christian community supported Slavery and a slavery in which a human being was considered a 'farm animal" how come the Christians supported that ...........
v32_racism_article.jpg

false if you knew jackshit about the bible you know Jesus spent most of his time with gay's ,whore's, alcoholic's and all the people who were considered worthless by

Stop making shit up, we all know you're doing it

No, he didn't spend any time with faggots. Tax collectors and other criminals, sure....faggots no. There is no evidence of that. And I was hostile to Christianity for a few years and I tried to back that claim up when I heard it. There's no evidence of him hanging around faggots or endorsing faggots playing house and calling it a marriage.

In fact, he said marriage is a union between a man and a woman.

Stop making shit up, we all know you're doing it
You claim to be Christian it's obvious you never read the book you base your belief on.
I'm not making shit up .
Just pointing out your ignorance and stupidity.
Who we?

Definition of NOSISM

As soon as I read someone calling gays offensive names like "faggot" I think what a Losah ....
I don't care what you think. They're faggots.
I don't care what you think ...you a losah ...you are scared of "faggots"...they remind you of your suppressed feelings so you hate on them...its time for losahs like you to leave America...you are a disgrace

Forum List

Back