Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

Back on topic a vast majority of Christians would laugh at the op's suggestion.

These so called Christians are behaving like spoiled children who can no longer have things their way.
So you're a christian?
Nope an atheist .
Being raised a Christian is why I am an atheist now.
So how did you get the idea in your head that Jesus hung around with faggots? There is nothing in the NT about Jesus hanging around with faggots...the concept of homosexuality didn't even exist back then, a sodomite faggot was always bisexual back then. Read the story about Soddom and Gommorah again...it's clear the fags in that story went both ways.

Back on topic a vast majority of Christians would laugh at the op's suggestion.

These so called Christians are behaving like spoiled children who can no longer have things their way.
So you're a christian?
Nope an atheist .
Being raised a Christian is why I am an atheist now.
So how did you get the idea in your head that Jesus hung around with faggots? There is nothing in the NT about Jesus hanging around with faggots...the concept of homosexuality didn't even exist back then, a sodomite faggot was always bisexual back then. Read the story about Soddom and Gommorah again...it's clear the fags in that story went both ways.
Lol
Would Jesus Associate With Homosexuals Too?

Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?
No, it’s time for conservatives to stop being such ridiculous whiners and drama queens.

Thank you....we get one fuckin black guy in the gotdamn white house and these mf's have been bat shit crazy ever since. I want my country back, the country is gone to hell, yada yada yada yada....never been so damn sick of conservative rednecks in my fuckin life!!

I assure you, had a white guy been in the White House these last seven years and had the exact agenda, all of us would have went after him, and despised him every bit as much as we have with Obama.

I will say however, a liberal black man is worse since not only does he bring a left wing agenda, but he also comes with a huge chip on his shoulder, as well as people like you who constantly harp that we hate him only because he's black.

Soon you'll be claiming we only go after Hillary because she's female and we're all sexist women haters who can't deal with a woman being in the White House.

He was, he didn't defend pedos and he didn't like faggots. That makes him better than you.
since I'm neither one this like all your yer a fag post is false ,

You illustrate why it's not that surprising that Canada now has the Leftist Muppet Justin Trudeau about to ruin a once great nation.
I'm not Canadian nor do I live in Canada.
incredibly ignorant for a supposedly educated person.

Could we possibly persuade you to be one ?
I'm certain we could scrape the bus fare together.
How facist of you .

So not interested then ?

There is a vast gap between "compassion and respect" and allowing them to traipse all over the rights of others. Jesus Christ, what is going on in this country when people believe that some peoples' rights are more important than others? That's a serious question and applies to the fascists on the left and on the right.
Can you answer this for me I have often wondered...how come the Christian community supported Slavery and a slavery in which a human being was considered a 'farm animal" how come the Christians supported that ...........
v32_racism_article.jpg

It wasn't just Christians who believed that at the time, and Christians also helped lead the charge to abolish slavery.

Also, what exactly does that have to do with today?
The Christians are still the white supremacists...its is Christians behind the attempt to punish and degrade the LGBT s ...

No, it’s time for conservatives to stop being such ridiculous whiners and drama queens.

Thank you....we get one fuckin black guy in the gotdamn white house and these mf's have been bat shit crazy ever since. I want my country back, the country is gone to hell, yada yada yada yada....never been so damn sick of conservative rednecks in my fuckin life!!

I assure you, had a white guy been in the White House these last seven years and had the exact agenda, all of us would have went after him, and despised him every bit as much as we have with Obama.

I will say however, a liberal black man is worse since not only does he bring a left wing agenda, but he also comes with a huge chip on his shoulder, as well as people like you who constantly harp that we hate him only because he's black.

Soon you'll be claiming we only go after Hillary because she's female and we're all sexist women haters who can't deal with a woman being in the White House.
aren't you all being persecuted for being Christians ? like when folks say "Happy Holidays " to you....

since I'm neither one this like all your yer a fag post is false ,

You illustrate why it's not that surprising that Canada now has the Leftist Muppet Justin Trudeau about to ruin a once great nation.
I'm not Canadian nor do I live in Canada.
incredibly ignorant for a supposedly educated person.

Could we possibly persuade you to be one ?
I'm certain we could scrape the bus fare together.
How facist of you .

So not interested then ?
You first!

Steaming pile!

aren't you all being persecuted for being Christians ? like when folks say "Happy Holidays " to you....

Slobrot,
You'll have to ask a Christian.

Steaming pile!

It's 100% spot on.

There is a vast gap between "compassion and respect" and allowing them to traipse all over the rights of others. Jesus Christ, what is going on in this country when people believe that some peoples' rights are more important than others? That's a serious question and applies to the fascists on the left and on the right.
Can you answer this for me I have often wondered...how come the Christian community supported Slavery and a slavery in which a human being was considered a 'farm animal" how come the Christians supported that ...........
v32_racism_article.jpg

It wasn't just Christians who believed that at the time, and Christians also helped lead the charge to abolish slavery.

The Christians are still the white supremacists...its is Christians behind the attempt to punish and degrade the LGBT s ...

That is a hasty, and stupid, generalization.

Slobrot,
You'll have to ask a Christian.
If you are not a Christian you do a impressive imitation of an ignorant pissed off one.

v32_racism_article.jpg

Slobrot was trained by gubmint skools to hate white Christians.

Steaming pile!

It's 100% spot on.
You wish .

v32_racism_article.jpg

Slobrot was trained by gubmint skools to hate white Christians.
You are a product of public schools, so is that your excuse for being an ignorant and hateful asshole?

Forum List

Back