Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

You mean where Drumpf can shoot someone and his supporters wouldn't care?

You were supposed to explain what a Christer is?

I'd like to know that one myself, her and a couple other leftist goons keep using the term.

I'd never heard the term, until the Leftists started using it, I have no idea what it means, probably another of the Leftist slurs on Christians that they're so fond of using.

Whatever it is, you can bet it's meant to be nasty and degrading. It's the way liberals roll.

It's just further illustration how afraid they are, they're frightened little rabbits and why wouldn't they be? The damage to society the Leftist dogma has caused, when the backlash happens, well it's not going to be pretty.
That's exactly what they are....rabbit brained idiots.

Found this definition on urban dictionary:
"christer
A Christian who preaches the "Word" to unwilling participants'

Like I said....corny.

Right so the people that use this term, Christer, are idiots, because I've never met a Christian who's attempted to preach the "Word" to unwilling participants. Effectively Bodecea is calling us Bible Bashers, this from a woman who thinks that a man with a penis should be allowed to enter female bathrooms.

Wow she has a cheek huh? It's not as if she has the moral high ground is it?

I might add Bodecea, I've never seen this spelling....it's Boudica, with alternative spellings of Boudicca, Boudicea, Boadicea, so along with daws, we have another who cannot spell things correctly.

Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?
Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?

More like it's time for the leftist commies to leave and the freaks and queers that don't follow suit need to get back in the closet and friggin' stay there. Remember this one salient fact , we have the guns and lots of them and...we are not giving them up and we are not going anywhere......get it now???

You think RWNJs are the only ones with guns? The important difference is that the nut jobs actually think we are going to have a wide spread armed conflict.

What is a RWNJ? Is that something that you made up? or did you steal it from someone else? People with a 70 IQ are not creative for the most part.

(snicker)

I figured that someone who claims to be so smart, as you often do, would know that RWNJ is short for "Right Wing Nut Job."

Yeah, anyone that isn't just left of Mao Tse Tung MUST be a nut job because liberals and communists have been such a Godsend and blessing to the world. Oh, and make no mistake...I am infinitely smarter than you and I am more aware of what we are facing than you. You are a mere child.

That's the arrogant nut job we have all come to know.

You are counterfeit and ignorant.

She's been handing you your ass pal.
Only in your masturbation fantasy pall

What's "pall" lol you can't even spell.
that's because it's not pal,,,
you sure you're not ignorant?
pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
  1. a cloth spread over a coffin, hearse, or tomb.
    synonyms: funeral cloth · coffin covering
  2. a dark cloud or covering of smoke, dust, or similar matter:
    "a pall of black smoke hung over the quarry"
You're such a narcissistic little faggot. You and everyone else here knows you misspelled "pal" or made a typo...something so simple and you will try to turn around and act like you meant to make the typo. What a faggot ass queer you are.

How does it feel to be a pile of human feces? Don't answer that...it probably feels good to you, homer.
What a charming fantasy existance you've woven for yourself.

Yorba Linda.

The leftist billionaires in Palo Alto run this state, there is no concern for anyone but that radical and filthy rich left.

Dude you are no where close to San Francisco. you are closer to Southern California.

.It is not just Palo Alto anymore..It is the whole bay area ..infested with a bunch of greed ass people jacking up the rents so high the only ones who can afford it are the ultra rich.
It is turning conservative.

San Francisco’s rightward turn: Why it may no longer be America’s iconic liberal city
He IS in SoCal....that's why it's so funny to have him pretend to know all about the Bay Area. :lol:

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN
You're such a narcissistic little faggot. You and everyone else here knows you misspelled "pal" or made a typo...something so simple and you will try to turn around and act like you meant to make the typo. What a faggot ass queer you are.

How does it feel to be a pile of human feces? Don't answer that...it probably feels good to you, homer.

What a better fantasy existence than a man with a penis dressing in Drag and being allowed to enter a female bathroom? Or what about a man born in the wrong body and thinking he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

It's not "existance", it's existence, English isn't even my first language and I'm spelling English words better than you and some others, you have no excuse to spell your OWN language incorrectly.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

Shut up dyke. You're boring.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

What a better fantasy existence than a man with a penis dressing in Drag and being allowed to enter a female bathroom? Or what about a man born in the wrong body and thinking he's a lesbian trapped in a man's body?

It's not "existance", it's existence, English isn't even my first language and I'm spelling English words better than you and some others, you have no excuse to spell your OWN language incorrectly.
She is a dyke, so what do you expect?

Everyone has a little narcissism, you are a full on narcissist.

Some confidence is healthy, being a lying piece of shit that can't admit he made a typo and proudly pretending you meant to say some random word when it's clear you were trying to mock Digital Drifter? Priceless ultra-narcisissitic faggotry on your part, Dawson's Queer.
Hitler was better than you, faggot. Doesn't that suck?
Hitler was an outstanding Christer.....like Lucy and Bi-Catfish.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

Really? Perhaps for you.........

Everyone has a little narcissism, you are a full on narcissist.

Some confidence is healthy, being a lying piece of shit that can't admit he made a typo and proudly pretending you meant to say some random word when it's clear you were trying to mock Digital Drifter? Priceless ultra-narcisissitic faggotry on your part, Dawson's Queer.
Hitler was better than you, faggot. Doesn't that suck?
Hitler was an outstanding Christer.....like Lucy and Bi-Catfish.

Why do you keep calling me this stupid Christer thing? Have I attempted to convert you to Christianity? No I haven't, so you're just being ridiculous.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

You're not even making any sense now.

It's time to throw secular leftist scum out of helicopters and deport the rest.
Spoken like a devote Christian.
It hasn't been very hard to have the Christers Lucy and Bi-Catfish show their true Christer side, has it?

I'm not a Christer you fool.
He wasn't a christer. You're the secular version of a christer, bull dagger.

She keeps calling me this Christer thing, when it's obvious that I'm not attempting to convert her to Christianity....or to the Leftists perhaps EVEN just defending Christians and Christianity is now what they'd call "Bible Bashing" or some other of their absurd slurs.

pall1
[pôl]
NOUN

You're not even making any sense now.
She probably has a substance abuse problem, most beav-sniffers do.

Forum List

Back