Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?

The award for the best fantasy in a thread goes to unhinged.
What's hilarious about your bullshit is you actually believe it.

So Duhs, what is your bachelors in? We both know you have one. Cultural studies? Old World History? Ancient Languages?

Seriously, what is it in?

Mine was Management Information Systems, from Cal Poly Pomona. (Yep, I went to a state school, it was all I could afford. I wasn't that kid.)
None of the above .
I graduated from UC Fullerton with a master's in film and technical theater
The show biz equivalent of an engineering degree.
I paid for it by working and saving .
You are far closer to being that kid then I could ever be.
I got my BA at OCC.
As to the rest of your bullshit .
My dad was a lifer in the Marines after that he was and assembly worker at ford in Pico rivera.
He never got me any jobs ever
My parents had 7 children .
Making all your assumptions fantasy.

I though OCC was a JC?

My youngest daughter went to Fullerton.

I went to Mt. Sac to get an AA
Then to Poly for the BS.
Did not live at home, had to support myself.
I worked tending bar or busing tables to pay for it.
My employer paid for my MBA costs
My employer is paying for the costs (most of them) of my Ph.D.
My parents never gave me a dime.
Dad is a CPA, mother a legal secretary. (both old and retired)
OCC is a JC college credit ring a bells

aren't you all being persecuted for being Christians ? like when folks say "Happy Holidays " to you....

Slobrot,
You'll have to ask a Christian.
If you are not a Christian you do a impressive imitation of an ignorant pissed off one.

I love my fellow Conservatives regardless of whether they are Christian or not. I love the fact that America has always been a Christian nation ( not a Christian government ).
I love the traditional culture here, and am saddened to see it polluted by the likes of people like you.
I would love to see you and other libs gone. It would be a great day if millions of you suddenly left for Canada. It would be a day worthy of an annual national holiday.
America is not and never has been a Christian country .
It is a country where all religions and no religion are welcome and celebrated.
Note the distinction.
Wrong dufuss....all the original states started out with different denominations of Christianity as their state religions. The feds just didn't endorse any DENOMINATION. They had no plans for muzzies, Buddhists, Sikhs, or any other random religious group immigrating here.
Bullshit!
Founding Fathers: We Are Not a Christian Nation

Slobrot,
You'll have to ask a Christian.
If you are not a Christian you do a impressive imitation of an ignorant pissed off one.

I love my fellow Conservatives regardless of whether they are Christian or not. I love the fact that America has always been a Christian nation ( not a Christian government ).
I love the traditional culture here, and am saddened to see it polluted by the likes of people like you.
I would love to see you and other libs gone. It would be a great day if millions of you suddenly left for Canada. It would be a day worthy of an annual national holiday.
Note the distinction.
Wrong dufuss....all the original states started out with different denominations of Christianity as their state religions. The feds just didn't endorse any DENOMINATION. They had no plans for muzzies, Buddhists, Sikhs, or any other random religious group immigrating here.
Bullshit!
Faggot, we were.

Note the distinction.
Bullshit!
Faggot, we were.
Nope ,never have been never will be.
It would be blatantly un American if we were.
You are a prime example of un American.

Stop pretending like what the founding fathers did nigh on almost 300 year ago has any bearing on how we should react to terrorism today. It doesn't.

How would your dumb ass react if some gun nut said "300 years ago the founding fathers thought a US citizen should be able to legally own any firearm made, so that means I should be able to legally own a mini-gun if I want?" We, of course, know that you would immediately respond that the founding fathers had no concept of the weapons that would be available today and thus such statements can't be taken at full face value. Same thing here, the founding fathers couldn't possibly have conceptualize the sheer violence perpetrated by violent Muslims

Stop pretending like what the founding fathers did nigh on almost 300 year ago has any bearing on how we should react to terrorism today. It doesn't.

How would your dumb ass react if some gun nut said "300 years ago the founding fathers thought a US citizen should be able to legally own any firearm made, so that means I should be able to legally own a mini-gun if I want?" We, of course, know that you would immediately respond that the founding fathers had no concept of the weapons that would be available today and thus such statements can't be taken at full face value. Same thing here, the founding fathers couldn't possibly have conceptualize the sheer violence perpetrated by violent Muslims
Paranoid much? what some muslims do has no bearing on the this nation's religious tradition or lack of one.
Would you be going as batshit if it were Christians doing the very same thing.
Don't try to bullshit your way out of it by saying they never or would never attempt the same actions.
History is replete with examples Christian savagery.

Paranoid much? what some muslims do has no bearing on the this nation's religious tradition or lack of one.
Don't try to bullshit your way out off it by saying they never or would never attempt the same actions.

I have acknowledged history, but I have also pointed out, correctly, that was happened in the past is not reason to ignore what is happening in the present.

Absolutely NO ONE is stupid enough to actually believe that you don't understand that Muslim immigration without any sort of plausible screening is a danger to our national security. And don't give me your BS about what screening is done, because FIVE former national security officials AND the current head of the FBI all concur that we can't possibly screen these people .

What is going on TODAY is completely separate from what happened even 100 years ago, and you bet your ass that if the lily whitest puritans from England were immigrating to foreign counties with intent to kill, I would suggest stopping all immigration of lily white puritan Anglicans until such time as we could weed out the bad ones.

Don't try to bullshit your way out off it by saying they never or would never attempt the same actions.

I have acknowledged history, but I have also pointed out, correctly, that was happened in the past is not reason to ignore what is happening in the present.

Absolutely NO ONE is stupid enough to actually believe that you don't understand that Muslim immigration without any sort of plausible screening is a danger to our national security. And don't give me your BS about what screening is done, because FIVE former national security officials AND the current head of the FBI all concur that we can't possibly screen these people .

What is going on TODAY is completely separate from what happened even 100 years ago, and you bet your ass that if the lily whitest puritans from England were immigrating to foreign counties with intent to kill, I would suggest stopping all immigration of lily white puritan Anglicans until such time as we could weed out the bad ones.
not buying it .
do like the over the top melodrama though .
only stupid people are overreacting just like you .

We've been here before. If I had lived at this same London address a dozen decades earlier, I would have watched with alarm as the pavements of Holloway Road filled with poor, oddly dressed men and with women wearing identity-concealing head-scarves. Their families segregated themselves from the native-born population, adhered to religious and political beliefs that were at odds with the dominant culture, kept customs and traditions that seemed centuries behind the times, and expanded their numbers at an astonishing rate. At that point they were using the neighbourhood as a base to plot a wave of terrorist attacks that, by the end of the 1880s, had killed more people and caused more political alarm than the jihadist attacks that began the twenty-first century would. Government reports and bestselling books of the time announced that this group was impossible to integrate into the population and would be a growing threat.

Yet in fewer than two generations, these same Irish Catholic immigrants had become fully woven into the cultural life of my neighbourhood, their distinct qualities visible in their churches and pubs but now regarded as an enhancement rather than a threat. We have forgotten how alarming the waves of Roman Catholic and Jewish immigrants from the fringes of Europe appeared to North Americans and Western Europeans only a few decades ago. Their home countries seemed less democratic, less economically free, more prone to religious law and political extremism. Right up through the early 1950s, it was commonplace for thinkers across the political spectrum to argue that Catholic immigrants were driven by the dictates of their faith to promote fascism, violence and religious extremism (for this was the condition of most of their home countries and the apparent fate of many of their diasporas) and therefore could not be assimilated into non-Catholic cultures. Until the Second World War, it had been considered reasonable in many circles to hold similar views, involving communism and crime, about Ashkenazic Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe.

The Myth of the Muslim Tide

not buying it .

You don't buy it b/c it suits your agenda to pretend I'm a racist.

In other words, you're a ideological moron.

not buying it .

you are a racist and I'm a realist the only agenda I have is reality.

not buying it .

Muslim isn't a race you loon.

Also, wanting a reliable way to screen them before allowing them in the country isn't in anyway a belief that Muslims are inferior anyway.

You fail again

not buying it .

Muslim isn't a race you loon.

Also, wanting a reliable way to screen them before allowing them in the country isn't in anyway a belief that Muslims are inferior anyway.

You fail again
discrimination is a kind of racism .
your characterization is a distinction without a difference .
as to your second "thought" that would be true if we did as matter of course but we don't .

Is It Time For Christians To Leave America ?
Have things gone too far?
Students, protesters fight outside LA school with gender-neutral bathroom
Is America worth saving or is it too late?
No, it’s time for conservatives to stop being such ridiculous whiners and drama queens.

Thank you....we get one fuckin black guy in the gotdamn white house and these mf's have been bat shit crazy ever since. I want my country back, the country is gone to hell, yada yada yada yada....never been so damn sick of conservative rednecks in my fuckin life!!
You're disgusting. But I think someone has already told you that.

Uh, tell me what you really thing about me?? LOLOLOLOL....here's a dollar now go tell somebody that gives a damn, cause I don't!!

Hilarious thread.

The Regressive Left/PC Police will say the nastiest possible things about Christians at every possible opportunity, and then turn around and spin/deflect for Islam with great passion after every single slaughter.

Absolutely fascinating to watch this.

Lets be fair here, the only fuckin people that bring up christian this and christian that is you non christian right winged crazies....you people are obsessed with the label and only God himself can understand why......cause the LAST CHRISTIANS ON THE PLANET, ARE WHITE RIGHT WINGED GOP NAZI LOVING NECKS....case fuckin closed!!

Forum List

Back