Is It Time for Hillary Clinton To Retire?

MathewSmith

May 24, 2015
I believe that women could be a president, but it's not Hillary Clinton. The idea of electing another Clinton to the White House would show that Americans hadn't learned from the Clinton experience and wanted to feel the same pain again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, remember? I don't think she is able to separate herself from the mainstream policy and show how she is different on most issues.

The Clinton presidency is generally considered successful even by conservatives but Hillary is a worrisome candidate, she shows an aptitude for ruthlessness that prevents me from supporting her as the nominee.

The Clinton presidency is generally considered successful even by conservatives but Hillary is a worrisome candidate, she shows an aptitude for ruthlessness that prevents me from supporting her as the nominee.

The OP seems to getting desperate...

Hillary is a tough nut but she has to be, have we seen the other side, you don't boy scouts to war...

and Hillary refuses to discuss any of the primary issues we face, her main concern is to allow voter fraud in purple states.

and Hillary refuses to discuss any of the primary issues we face, her main concern is to allow voter fraud in purple states.
Voter fraud is an illusion to explain why republicans lose without having to re examine their policies. We will end up with voter ID laws and you guys will still lose, how will you explain it then?

she talks about Republicans trying to stop blacks from voting,ok, lets see some video evidence. like the video evidence of blacks trying to stop white people from voting in a philly district.

I believe that women could be a president, but it's not Hillary Clinton. The idea of electing another Clinton to the White House would show that Americans hadn't learned from the Clinton experience and wanted to feel the same pain again. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me, remember? I don't think she is able to separate herself from the mainstream policy and show how she is different on most issues.
Way passed the time to retire. She's a loser, an anti-America political puppet, and an egotist.

Way passed the time to retire. She's a loser, an anti-America political puppet, and an egotist.
Hillary is the type of person that would run a red light, t-bone a smart car, killing both occupants, then all she would say to the cops on the scene is, oops, sorry, oh well, what difference does it make.

she talks about Republicans trying to stop blacks from voting,ok, lets see some video evidence. like the video evidence of blacks trying to stop white people from voting in a philly district.
Let's see some evidence, not from some conservative blog, that voter fraud is a big enough problem to warrant such actions. You people started this nationwide drive to address a non-existent problem and have never really acted as if you see the problems it causes because it does keep a certain number of legitimate voters from voting. Disenfranchising even one legal voter is too much, you guys are hoping for more.

Let's see some evidence, not from some conservative blog, that voter fraud is a big enough problem to warrant such actions. You people started this nationwide drive to address a non-existent problem and have never really acted as if you see the problems it causes because it does keep a certain number of legitimate voters from voting. Disenfranchising even one legal voter is too much, you guys are hoping for more.
and over the last few cycles, they would accuse the Republicans of voter fraud? and what party is in the minority who's only hope of winning is thru voter fraud?

Hillary is the type of person that would run a red light, t-bone a smart car, killing both occupants, then all she would say to the cops on the scene is, oops, sorry, oh well, what difference does it make.
her what difference does it make remark was pertaining to the car she totaled.

her what difference does it make remark was pertaining to the car she totaled.
And what car would that be? Oh, that's right, the car that doesn't exist except for the one in your delusional mind. Are you trying to beat out Staph for the "Dumbest Person on the Entire Internet" award this year?

voterid.jpg

View attachment 42264
There is the solution to the problem that has been keeping you up at night. Move to India.

View attachment 42264
There is the solution to the problem that has been keeping you up at night. Move to India.
You people crack Me up....

What makes you think I lose sleep over the trivial things like what democrats believe?

Nice try ....

View attachment 42264
What makes you think I lose sleep over the trivial things like what democrats believe?
Uh, maybe the fact that you post about these "trivial things" all day long. Get a job and a life.

Forum List

Back