Is It Time To Arm yourself?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
People ARE starting to face that question more and more. And residents of Colorado and Wyoming are facing those questions TODAY. Their reason? Not some government take over but Islamic threats and intimidation of service personal families.

Folks they take an oath to protect US and we take one to provide care and watch their backs and that INCLUDES their families. Those ARE OUR boys. All of ours and right now in those two states their families are being harassed by ISLAM.

You arm yourself for different reasons. You do it to protect self or you do it to protect loved ones. NOW you are facing the possible of doing it to protect country NOT in some overseas place but your block/street or in this case your front yard.

Military families in THIS country ARE our duty ARE our watch and one of the MANY reasons we were given the 2A was to protect and provide for others on OUR watch.

"According to a copy of the alert published online by Denver's CBS affiliate, the wife of a U.S. military member was approached in front of her home in Colorado in May by two men who stated she was married to a U.S. interrogator."

"The males have attempted to obtain personal information about the military members' family members through intimidation," the copy of the alert read. "The family members have reported feeling scared."

Military personal took an oath and we made a promise so we BOTH have a DUTY to preform. A DUTY folks NOT a damn job NOT an empty promise a DUTY. We need to fulfill OUR DUTY. If a person is to lazy stupid or scared to protect their family well maybe you should have married better.If a person is to lazy stupid or scared to protect themselves well the gene pool will improve with their leaving.

And if you are to lazy stupid and scared to stand behind the families that husbands, brothers and wives stand behind you? Maybe you should saddle your little pansy ass up and ride away. Because you ARE a waste of supplies and ammo.
Senator alarmed by reports U.S. military families harassed - Yahoo News

The only thing that will unite all races and genders of the U.S. is a large-scale domestic attack by outside influences.

I'm sorry to say it, but it's the only thing that will undo Obama's wreckage on this nation.

If and when the chips are down, we will unite.

• Banned
The only thing that will unite all races and genders of the U.S. is a large-scale domestic attack by outside influences.

I'm sorry to say it, but it's the only thing that will undo Obama's wreckage on this nation.

I just feel strongly VERY STRONGLY we have a duty to ALL service personal AND their families. I don't care if your 90 years old if you took that oath you ARE my boy.

I just feel strongly VERY STRONGLY we have a duty to ALL service personal AND their families. I don't care if your 90 years old if you took that oath you ARE my boy.
I carry.
Concealed.
Constantly.

As do tens of millions of real true Americans.

Not "Obama" Americans.

• Banned

I carry.
Concealed.
Constantly.

Not "Obama" Americans.
Obamanites and Clintonsleezers refused to accept there IS bad in the world. That not only makes them idiots but dangers as well.
Nothing like a full blown idiot to get you in or place you in trouble.

This is the first I am hearing about it, Dark Fury. I do not watch television news. ( I am not a TV person) I will be keeping those families in my prayers and ask others to pray for their protection also. That is a very sad thing to hear about. We most certainly should look out for our military families. I remember a Major who was going back on duty - I had just met he and his wife. I gave her my phone number in case she ever needed anything as she was alone with their children while he was overseas. I told her we'd come over night or day. It is only right that we be there for them as they are putting their lives on the line every day for us!

I carry.
Concealed.
Constantly.

Not "Obama" Americans.
Obamanites and Clintonsleezers refused to accept there IS bad in the world. That not only makes them idiots but dangers as well.
The next President will be another Democrat. Whether it's Hillary or whomever.

Obama's reign has signaled the end of this great experiment once known as "America".

He has achieved his goal of taking down our nation.

• Banned
This is the first I am hearing about it, Dark Fury. I do not watch television news. ( I am not a TV person) I will be keeping those families in my prayers and ask others to pray for their protection also. That is a very sad thing to hear about. We most certainly should look out for our military families. I remember a Major who was going back on duty - I had just met he and his wife. I gave her my phone number in case she ever needed anything as she was alone with their children while he was overseas. I told her we'd come over night or day. It is only right that we be there for them as they are putting their lives on the line every day for us!
Pray for them ALL please do! The president sees them as nothing more than fodder for allah.

I carry.
Concealed.
Constantly.

Not "Obama" Americans.

The judgment of God will come down upon both their houses one day, Dark Fury. You do not do the things these people have done and get away with it. God sees everything they are doing. Everything. He will surely bring His judgment in His Own time.

I carry.
Concealed.
Constantly.

Not "Obama" Americans.

Yep. Liberals live in fantasyland. They think the only evil in the world is....well....those of us who point out evil.

Pray for them ALL please do! The president sees them as nothing more than fodder for allah.

I would not want to be Obama for anything. That man is under the judgment of God. He reminds me of the scripture For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? He has not a clue what eternity in hell is going to be like. If he did? He wouldn't be able to sleep at night. Truly I doubt he does sleep well. There is no rest for the wicked. That is what the Bible says.

I carry.
Concealed.
Constantly.

Not "Obama" Americans.

Obama's reign has signaled the end of this great experiment once known as "America".

Not so sure its going to be a democrat. They brag about her numbers but her number is divided by 3 right? And republicans numbers are divided by 17?

That makes her numbers moot at this point. Wait till its divided by the same or even a close number.

How about female service members? We are NOT your boys.

I carry.
Concealed.
Constantly.

Not "Obama" Americans.

Not so sure its going to be a democrat. They brag about her numbers but her number is divided by 3 right? And republicans numbers are divided by 17?

That makes her numbers moot at this point. Wait till its divided by the same or even a close number.
Allow me to divide your skull by the five fingers of Brotch Slap. :slap:

Last edited:

Oh them as well you bet! ALL OF THEM MY BOYS.

If you served you are included.

I have to turn in. I'll be praying for those families, Darkfury, and will also ask the people at prayer meeting tomorrow morning to be praying for them too. Goodnight.

Yet you want us to suck your dick? :dunno:

Forum List

Back