Is it time to end US asylum?

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

There, problem solved. Next?
Yes, the statute serves no purpose any longer. The world is full of corrupt governments that make their people suffer. How did that become our problem? Let the people in these countries solve their own problems rather than trying to escape to the USA.

Agreed. As long as we give them a place to go, they will have no desire to address the problems in their countries. Just pack your bags and hop on a train in Mexico to the US border.

I also don't see anybody trying to change the process outside of Trump. So let's just get rid of it. Asylum should be rare and only to select people who are in war torn areas, or perhaps to our overseas military who happen to find love in another country. Outside of that, gates closed as far as I'm concerned.

Asylum is very hard to get . It’s the last gasp of immigration.
--------------------------------------- so what Timmy ??

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

You think that mom shows up with kid and it’s instant approved asylum!

Well, they are pretty busy with ethnic cleansing...you can't expect them to know details
Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

Or are you talking out of your ass because your mouth knows better?

My ass knows more than your brain. That is for sure.

The immigration debate has noting to do with economics, budget deficits, crime, or anything other than they are brown people and Trump ass kissers rather not have them here. And that is the simple truth.

So you idiots are making a big deal over nothing . The % of approved asylum is very small .

Well, they are pretty busy with ethnic cleansing...you can't expect them to know details
Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

The immigration debate has noting to do with economics, budget deficits, crime, or anything other than they are brown people and Trump ass kissers rather not have them here. And that is the simple truth.
There is no mass expulsion of ethnic groups or mass killing in the US.

There needs to be an orderly immigration system.

Ethnic cleansing!

Fucking hilarious.

My point stands.

Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

When a leftist is backed into a corner, always whip out the race card.

Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

Don’t you have a race to “preserve” somewhere?

Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

Yep, but that's only part of it. One has to get defensive when against an anti-white party like the Democrats. The rest does have to do with them turning us into a bilingual country, taking our jobs, lowering wages for everybody, the gangs, crimes and murders, the billions it takes to try and keep these people out that our taxes pay for, and sending their earned money back over the border to their families.

Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

There is no mass expulsion of ethnic groups or mass killing in the US.

There needs to be an orderly immigration system.
Not yet.
We went from…

“My culture is a very dominant culture, and it’s imposing and it’s causing problems. If you don’t do something about it, you’re going to have taco trucks on every corner.” from one Trump ass kisser to…

“Just fucking shoot them”
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

From another one earlier this week.

Last edited:
Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

Yep, but that's only part of it. One has to get defensive when against an anti-white party like the Democrats. The rest does have to do with them turning us into a bilingual country, taking our jobs, lowering wages for everybody, the gangs, crimes and murders, the billions it takes to try and keep these people out that our taxes pay for, and sending their earned money back over the border to their families.

:blahblah:

We had the same issues with crime and economics long before “these people” got here. They didn’t cause them. They are just the group your perverted blob told you was the cause of our problems.

Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

We had the same issues with crime and economics long before “these people” got here. They didn’t cause them. They are just the group your perverted blob told you was the cause of our problems.

Well if you are going to put the palms of your hands to your ears and sing aloud, then there is nothing I can tell you.

I just listed several problems with illegals and immigrants in general, and I'm sure there are more that I didn't think of off the top of my head. Every one of them is true. And just because we Americans have crime doesn't mean we need to import more crime.

Well if you are going to put the palms of your hands to your ears and sing aloud, then there is nothing I can tell you.

I just listed several problems with illegals and immigrants in general, and I'm sure there are more that I didn't think of off the top of my head. Every one of them is true. And just because we Americans have crime doesn't mean we need to import more crime.

You’re hopeless. I’ll let you get back to your cleansing.

Going through these threads on the separation of children and adults, it seems to me asylum seekers are using children to divide Americans. It also seems they are abusing our generous asylum policies to sneak into the country.

And as usual, it's divided on political lines. On the left, the tears flow over children being separated from their so-called parents, and on the right, tough love is the only way to have a long lasting solution.

But the solution to both of our concerns is just to end asylum in the US. Yes, we tried to be nice, we tried to be caring, but our empathy is now being used as a tool against us.

After getting rid of asylum, no more will these children be our concern. We won't have to be criticized about separation of children and adults because they won't be in this country. And if we are to have any kind of asylum, it must be done via mail. You can still apply for asylum from your country, but you need to request an asylum application from Washington DC. We will mail your application to you, and you can send it back postage paid. If you and your children are caught on US land, your application will immediately be rejected.

i dont think so

there should always be a method for asylum seekers

however it needs to be gone through

and revamped

the leftists have had too many years screwing it up

As long as we demand they must be here in person to apply for asylum, then thousands more will come every year. As I stated in the OP, if we are going to have asylum, then at the very least, change it to an application process where you must apply first and then come if we want to hear their case.

indeed off shore asylum application is the way to go

You’re hopeless. I’ll let you get back to your cleansing.

Thank you. I''m cleansing my kitchen at the moment. :21:

i dont think so

and revamped

As long as we demand they must be here in person to apply for asylum, then thousands more will come every year. As I stated in the OP, if we are going to have asylum, then at the very least, change it to an application process where you must apply first and then come if we want to hear their case.

Lol. And how would this work ?

“1) is your government trying to murder you right now ? yes or no

2) if yes, please give us their names and contact numbers .

3) please be sure to leave us your updated address as you flee for your life through the mountains , desert , jungle , or sea.”

Just admit you want NO asylum .

i dont think so

and revamped

3) please be sure to leave us your updated address as you flee for your life through the mountains , desert , jungle , or sea.”

I'll admit it. I want no asylum.

i dont think so

and revamped

Might as well admit we are not going to do away with it.

i dont think so

and revamped

Ya never know.

Ya never know.

I know.

Oh, really.

Ethnic cleansing.

Please do elaborate.

What demographic do you think comprises 1/3 of our Nation's prison population! Why are prepubescent girls to older women crossing the boarder with plenty of "the day after pill" in their possession! Why are we spending tens of billions in each budget on illegal immigration related expenses! Why are the perpetrated rape, DUI & murder rates so high in the "illegal" demographic!

Ya know what though U R right about preexisting issues... we have lots and lots of problems with our own citizens... why exponentially compound it with a population that is by definition of being here... criminalistic

Last edited:

What demographic do you think comprises 1/3 of our Nation's prison population! Why are prepubescent girls to older women crossing the boarder with plenty of "the day after pill" in their possession! Why are we spending tens of billions in each budget on illegal immigration related expenses! Why are the perpetrated rape, DUI & murder rates so high in the "illegal" demographic!

Ya know what though U R right about preexisting issues... we have lots and lots of problems with our own citizens... why exponentially compound it with a population that is by definition of being here... criminalistic

Seems like a better position would be to use our nation’s blood and treasure to remedy the long standing problem instead of jailing 8 year old kids.

Seems like a better position would be to use our nation’s blood and treasure to remedy the long standing problem instead of jailing 8 year old kids.
2 options... turn them immediately away / immediate, no exception deportation within 24 hr. (period). Or have the kids in lockup with their "parents"... BTW, you should be pointing the finger at Obama for 'caging kids'. If you look into what is happening currently... other than being without their parents, a lot of 'enriching' resources are going into these kids much better & more than in many sections of this Nation... 'edgimicate' yourself... lol

Forum List

Back