Is it time to stop using federal funds to treat unvaccinated covid patients?

Yeah, well it doesn't. If you can't refuse service to people here illegally, or people injured while committing violent felonies, you most certainly cannot for someone who refuses prophylaxis.
well criminals and illegal aliens aren't refusing medicaid - were that they would.
yeah, let's put numbers on their arms....
Nah, they could hide them. I was thinking of hideously colored signs like "Loser" "Stupid" "Shmuck" on foreheads :)

But the ghettoization and forced work .....

abortion is a medical emergency. Some states only allow so much time.
I don't think you quite grasp the idea of a medical emergency. A medical emergency isn't being simply pregnant.

A medical emergency is a gun shot wound, a broken bone, a wound....etc

"A medical emergency is a sudden injury or serious illness that, if not treated right away, could cause death or serious harm to you. If you are pregnant it, may mean harm to you or your unborn child."

I get that you dembots, like to redefine things to fit your narrative...but not gonna fly in the real world

No. I pay for medical insurance. I don't rely on fed funds. However, I don't think abortions should be federally funded. I also don't think fat asses, or smokers should have their healthcare covered by tax dollars either, unless they are federal employees. Most certainly not illegal aliens. They should get a bus ticket to the border.
However, if you treat all of the afore, and we do, you have to treat EVERYONE.
If you have insurance, you're subsidized.

I don't think you quite grasp the idea of a medical emergency. A medical emergency isn't being simply pregnant.

A medical emergency is a gun shot wound, a broken bone, a wound....etc

"A medical emergency is a sudden injury or serious illness that, if not treated right away, could cause death or serious harm to you. If you are pregnant it, may mean harm to you or your unborn child."

I get that you dembots, like to redefine things to fit your narrative...but not gonna fly in the real world
You're proving my sarcastic thread is not only sarcastic,but indictive of your thinking. LOL

They should have the burden of carrying the cost of their care if they refuse to vaccinate.

1626631315341.png

Then they should be given vouchers back from the government for healthcare payments.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It's time to stop using federal funds for many things.....of course Planned Parenthood would disagree

That does not excuse the unvaccinated from threatening health care workers they may pass on the street, an anonymous distance from death like a drunk passing a coked-out futures dealer on a Manhattan sidewalk.
Got a new story on this you can link to.
Anyway that isnt the topic of the tthread.

Unvaccinated TAXPAYERS also paid for tour covid shot. Thank them and leave them alone

After all, we paid for their opportunity to get the vaccine. (-:
Why stop now? It’s blacks who are disproportionately unvaccinated so why do you want to deny blacks more welfare?
You’re racist!!

Nah, if the remaining morons had to pay for their vaccine inoculations, it would give something else to bitch about. I do agree with Moonglow, that if they refuse vaccination, they should be more than willing to bear the costs of their own treatment, rather than expect to push it off on the insurance and healthcare industries.

It could go something like this.

Person waiting in the E-Room: I think I have Covid

Hospital Admin: Yes, you do have Covid, let's look at your insurance. Sorry, you aren't covered for that condition as it's listed as a pre existing condition.

Person in the Waiting Room: What do you mean, a pre existing condition? Since when is Covid 19 a pre existing condition?

Hospital Admin: Have you refused to be vaccinated against it?

Person in waiting room: Yes. But Covid is NOT a pre existing condition

Hospital Admin: Well, stupidity is and you aren't covered. Either you pay for it out of your own pocket or "Next Patient, Please".

Hospital Admin: Yes, you do have Covid, let's look at your insurance. Sorry, you aren't covered for that condition as it's listed as a pre existing condition.

Person in the Waiting Room: What do you mean, a pre existing condition? Since when is Covid 19 a pre existing condition?

Hospital Admin: Well, stupidity is and you aren't covered. Either you pay for it out of your own pocket or "Next Patient, Please".

Hello lawsuit

That's funny! :auiqs.jpg:I like the way you think! Your scenario added to the concept naturally.:auiqs.jpg:

That "we" who paid for it includes those who chose not to get the vaccine, moron

Apparently some folks can't think that far ahead of their own argument. Heh heh. It's funny.

Actually, I suppose it's not really their own argument. Seems like it's just a regurgitation of what the talking heads are seeding on the idiot box. Same routine, different day. That's the down side of just regurgitating something without thinking it through. Pretty sure the talking heads who seed these naratives are fairly confident that their target demographic likely can't or simply won't take a few seconds to think what they're regurgitating through for a few seconds before doing so.

Seems like any kind of objective reality completely escapes them. Either that or they purposefully avoid the experience of it. Scwewy stuff.

I got to chuckling when they started regurgitating the word whataboutism around a day after they seeded the phrase on the idiot box. Actually, I don't even think it was a full day.

Why so many remain content to be led in every instance of thought baffles me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back