Is it time to take from the rich to give to the poor?

You have to have number to find the money. Real money. Not money that will vanish if you Tax too high and kill the GDP. Then you stand around playing pocket pools going "huh? how did that happen"?
Do you need numbers to see how little it would take to end poverty?

Can you give us the % from that graph?
Rather puny number. Right?

The Nobility With No Ability

Most wealth comes from Daddy's Money. That includes what the richkid makes after Daddy sets him up where it's easy to make more money and also those who brown-up to the rich and get rewarded for that rather than for talent.

Everybody is programmed to ignore that source, and also to contrast "the rich" with "the poor," which has come to mean lazy, violent, and useless feral races.
A fixed race.

The whole “the rich need to pay their fair share” is just a ruse, and a political talking point. If they truly believe that, rich liberals would already be volunteering extra money to the government, but they don’t.

Also, rich republicans give to charity just like rich liberals do, and rich liberals take advantage of the same “filthy” tax breaks that rich republicans do.
The fair share is to let the poor have the crumbs from the rich table when the thing is overflowing.

These are our crumbs we are talking about and not a slice of bread.

Many feel that way, but if we do not clean the poor off our streets, they will go find those with wealth and take it.

How many poor do, you want to pay for a jail cell for.
I don't give a shit. If people commit crimes then kill their ass or throw them in jail. To pay the sorry assholes off to not commit crimes is world class stupidity. Hell, the ghetto shits will commit crimes anyway no matter how big their welfare checks are.

I would gladly pay for a larger police force and more prisons than to have to pay the bills of shitheads that are too sorry to pay their own bills.

Each day around 7bn shares worth $320bn change hands on America’s stockmarket

therefore: $320B/$7B == $46/share (AVG)

At your numbers:
(at $0.003cents/share)
  • 0.003*$46 = 14 cents per share.​
  • 0.14*7B equals $0.98B (revenue per trading day)​
  • $0.98B *~200 trading days=$196B per year. (way short on revenue generated)​
  • Round up to $200B per year in TAX revenue.
  • you need 15X that amount to generate $3

• You have to raise up TAX per share by 15X
  • 15*0.003 == 0.045 per share (call it 5 Cents per share)
  • ($0.05 * $46 shares = $2.3/share)
  • $2.3/share * 7 billion shares per day == $16B per day.
  • $16B/day*200 days = $3.2T

Bottom line: you have to take closer to $2/share to generate $3T. Check my math. please. (assuming they keep trading 7B/day)
Now that's the way you win an argument!

Bravo!

Also, our government has been taxing us all our lives, yet we still seem to say that the government should take more, regardless of how much it increases our taxes.

Prosperity can only happen in a free market society, by deregulation, lower taxes, and keeping big government out of people’s pockets.
Wall Street Is the Same Kind of Tyranny as Washington Is

No income taxing system can be "fair" unless there is a finite limit on how much each taxpayer must pay. Whether it's $50k, a hundred thousand or a million, there MUST be a maximum tax that one can be required to pay. The fact that the taxpayer can "afford" it is irrelevant.

No income taxing system can be "fair" unless there is a finite limit on how much each taxpayer must pay. Whether it's $50k, a hundred thousand or a million, there MUST be a maximum tax that one can be required to pay. The fact that the taxpayer can "afford" it is irrelevant.
So, you are the judge of "fair."

ADM is making bank on social sec.

The Race Must Go to the Fastest, Never Again to the Fatherest

If someone is set up halfway to the finish line, a real American generation would break his legs and make him crawl the rest of the way.

You sound Russian.

Two Russian peasant ladies lived across the road from each other. One had a cow, sold milk and was therefore (by local standards) rich. The other old lady had no cow and was poorer. A genie appeared and offered the poor lady one wish. Thinking for a moment she answered: ‘Kill my neighbor’s cow.’

I don't give a shit. If people commit crimes then kill their ass or throw them in jail. To pay the sorry assholes off to not commit crimes is world class stupidity. Hell, the ghetto shits will commit crimes anyway no matter how big their welfare checks are.

I would gladly pay for a larger police force and more prisons than to have to pay the bills of shitheads that are too sorry to pay their own bills.
Pay ghetto rat males $5,000 to be sterilized.

Forum List

Back