Is it too Late for the Ds course Reversal?

blame it on the dems for not being decent - yeah, thats it, go with that one- the dems werent decent .........

:auiqs.jpg:

meanwhile, back in reality world ..........................................................................

Clinton won the popular election by 2.8 million votes because the dems werent decent.

F'n RW idgets crack me up
Who really give a flying fuck about California or NY? The rest of the country does not take those loons seriously. We know they are nuts.

Democrats are batshit crazy Left wingers nowadays. They use to have mainstream faction in the party but not anymore.

They are the party of all the scumbags in the country now.

The big threat to the Ds is collusion with the cartels and MS-13.

Actually I think the D's biggest mistake is becoming the anti-white party. More and more whites are realizing who is against them and who is not. They are losing the white vote day by day.

If they stand any chance at gaining power, they need to reestablish their relationship with white people; show us that they are not against our side; be focused on our concerns like illegal immigration, immigrants taking our jobs and keeping our pay scale low, not be so protective of their sanctuary cities and now states. Quit being against us at every turn. After all, when was the last time the DNC did anything for white people?

Democrats are batshit crazy Left wingers nowadays. They use to have mainstream faction in the party but not anymore.

Actually I think the D's biggest mistake is becoming the anti-white party. More and more whites are realizing who is against them and who is not. They are losing the white vote day by day.

If they stand any chance at gaining power, they need to reestablish their relationship with white people; show us that they are not against our side; be focused on our concerns like illegal immigration, immigrants taking our jobs and keeping our pay scale low, not be so protective of their sanctuary cities and now states. Quit being against us at every turn. After all, when was the last time the DNC did anything for white people?
I do find it interesting that the DNC and their leaders have decided to defend MS-13. Pretty sick stuff.

Last edited:

I do find it interesting that the DNC their leaders have decided to defend MS-13. Pretty sick stuff.

It's all part of the long term plan. It's just as sick as shooting down Kate's Law, protecting sanctuary cities, or even willing to close down the government to stop the southern wall.

Democrats want as many minorities in this country as they can squeeze in. Once back in power, they will grant citizenship to all those illegals which gives them voting rights. Every group outside of whites votes a majority Democrat. So in effort to insure a one-party government in this country, the plan is to eliminate (not in a genocidal way) white people.

I do find it interesting that the DNC their leaders have decided to defend MS-13. Pretty sick stuff.

It's all part of the long term plan. It's just as sick as shooting down Kate's Law, protecting sanctuary cities, or even willing to close down the government to stop the southern wall.

Democrats want as many minorities in this country as they can squeeze in. Once back in power, they will grant citizenship to all those illegals which gives them voting rights. Every group outside of whites votes a majority Democrat. So in effort to insure a one-party government in this country, the plan is to eliminate (not in a genocidal way) white people.
Lol. The dipshit dems are now against providing job training for felons that qualify. Let's come out and say it. They hate anyone that displays a hint of independence.

The Ds are running out of willing victims

Here in FL and in the south generally it looks like an increasingly anti-Anglo vibe. Asians like Nikki Haley are despised by the left.

Lol. The dipshit dems are now against providing job training for felons that qualify. Let's come out and say it. They hate anyone that displays a hint of independence.

Can you blame them?

If there were no government dependents or victims in this country, then who would need Democrats around? They have to keep these people irresponsible and in need while at the same time, making it look like they're trying to help them.

A Democrat politician never does anything without an ulterior motive.

The Democrats have dumped working class Whites in favor of Blacks, Browns and queers.

[QU

I do find it interesting that the DNC and their leaders have decided to defend MS-13. Pretty sick stuff.

That is just the kind of scumbags they are. The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the greedy scumbags in this country.

[Q being against us at every turn. After all, when was the last time the DNC did anything for white people?

Here in FL and in the south generally it looks like an increasingly anti-Anglo vibe. Asians like Nikki Haley are despised by the left.[/QUOTE]

Asians are not the welfare queens like the Blacks and Browns so the Democrats hate them.

[Q being against us at every turn. After all, when was the last time the DNC did anything for white people?

Here in FL and in the south generally it looks like an increasingly anti-Anglo vibe. Asians like Nikki Haley are despised by the left.

Asians are not the welfare queens like the Blacks and Browns so the Democrats hate them.[/QUOTE]

I know, right! Everyone knows that Democrats hate white people and Asian people. The only people that Dems like are lazy negroes and violent Latinos.

Oh. And don’t forget the radical Islamic terrorists. Dems love those people.

[QU

I know, right! Everyone knows that Democrats hate white people and Asian people. The only people that Dems like are lazy negroes and violent Latinos.

Lets not forget to add the MS-13 animals to your list.

The Ds have changed course since their fund raising debacle in April, Trump's and generic R approval ratings going up ever faster since the D's ignored the fact that Trump tagged them as the party of MS-13 and the Mexican cartels at the State of the Union Address. Partial Declassification of the DOJ's IG report that is going on now is likely to do even in more damage to the D brand. Pelosi and Schumer may have done even more damage to the Ds than Obama and Obamacare. Why did they overplay their hand so badly?

Thinks have not changed, it's just that you are more in tune with who and what the DNC actually is, a terrorist organization.

[QU

Lets not forget to add the MS-13 animals to your list.

Of course. We defend them with our last breath. They are brown and they vote Democrat! That’s a winning combination.

Our savior Donald Trump just tweeted about how Dems love MS-13. It’s almost as if you and he are the same person. Uncanny!

[QU

That is just the kind of scumbags they are. The Democrat Party is a coalition of all the greedy scumbags in this country.
MS-13 is one of the more dependable sources of the money and muscle needed to keep the Ds in power and stealing everything in sight.

[QU

MS-13 is one of the more dependable sources of the money and muscle needed to keep the Ds in power and stealing everything in sight.

They are also Obama's "Dreamers".

Obama letting those nice young boys come into the country so they might one day vote for Democrats . What could possibly go wrong?

Forum List

Back