Is It Wise For The US To Anger Pakistan?

Really odd.
America has murdered something up to 4,000 people in drone strikes, including execution of Americans without trial.
When someone murdered around 3,000 people with an attack in America it was terrorism.

Which person was being targeted in the 9-11 attacks?

We do not go into Pakastan and randomly kill targets

A few thousand dead civilians suggest you may be wrong.

So how many "civilians" has the Taliban murdered? How many "non muslims" have the muslims murdered? You throw numbers around like most uninformed wasters do.....
Drones are ok, but you seldom get good intelligence from a dead body so Obama can claim he's doing something worthwhile and at the same time he's extending the war that muslims started on the West.....Personally, I'd anthrax the borders between Islamic countries and the non Islamic free world...Swap the non muslims who live there in exchange for the muslim shite in our countries.... :eusa_angel:

The US under Bush made it clear...

If you harbor terrorists you must choose to be with either us or the terrorists

If you don't take care of your terrorist problem......we will

Which person was being targeted in the 9-11 attacks?

We do not go into Pakastan and randomly kill targets

So how many "civilians" has the Taliban murdered? How many "non muslims" have the muslims murdered? You throw numbers around like most uninformed wasters do.....
Drones are ok, but you seldom get good intelligence from a dead body so Obama can claim he's doing something worthwhile and at the same time he's extending the war that muslims started on the West.....Personally, I'd anthrax the borders between Islamic countries and the non Islamic free world...Swap the non muslims who live there in exchange for the muslim shite in our countries.... :eusa_angel:

Ah, advocating genocide. How wonderful.
PS, you started all the wars - try reading some history.

"IRAN 1946 Nuclear threat. Soviet troops told to leave north..."

Oh, goody, a recital of "Incidents", with no objective context attached to any of them; little of substance but enough 'items' to drag this out for days before it's all effectively counterpointed.

Spare us the Ummah Propaganda Ministry standard-issue laundry list.

Never mind little or any of this being cited by al-Qaeda as rationale for 9-11.

I think I'll pass on another round of automatic gainsay.

Your attempted rationalizations for 9-11 are entirely inadequate to the task at-hand.

Somebody else can play ball with you for a while if they like.

You've already had your turn with me on this and you did not do well.

But there's always next time.

Last edited:
The US under Bush made it clear...

If you harbor terrorists you must choose to be with either us or the terrorists

If you don't take care of your terrorist problem......we will

And hopefully mainly with drones. And the occasional SEAL team. Take out the few with initiative who know there are other places in the world, and leave the rest to herd goats.

A few bombing runs would be cheap and easy, too. We do a lot of that in the Sudan and Somalia and other northern African hellholes where the Muslims have taken over in our lifetime.

Ah, advocating genocide. How wonderful.

Lmao....unlike yourself, I am a prolific reader and I can actually think for myself too :eusa_whistle: Unlike the "Ummah"...

Islam's followers have been involved in the genocide of non muslims virtually since its inception 1400 years ago.....Maybe you should read the Islamic holy book of hatred, commonly called the "Qur'an"......

Maybe you should read about the Armenian genocide or the South Sudanese genocide (which incidentally is still ongoing).....These were not started by the West.....Perhaps you might read about the ongoing persecution, intimidation, torture and horrific acts carried out on all non muslim groups in Islamic countries....This isn't of OUR making....It's what you retarded muslimes do all the time...until someone kicks your worthless asses :eusa_shhh:

What about all the muslim rape gangs that are doing their thing all over Europe while the Lefty governments and police look the other way in the name of diversity?
Muslims have murdered more muslims than any Western country, yet single braincell creatures like yourself never turn a hair at this.....Go educate yourself :cuckoo:

Attachments

• $noreligion1.JPG
    $noreligion1.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 65
  • $Pakistani Horror.jpg
    $Pakistani Horror.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 48
  • $Tolerance.jpg
    $Tolerance.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Lmao....unlike yourself, I am a prolific reader and I can actually think for myself too :eusa_whistle: Unlike the "Ummah"...

There's a list on the last page of this thread that pretty much shows you have no clue or are simply a liar. :)

Ah...the old "no clue and liar" ruse.....lmfao
Try your Taqiyya on someone else loser....:cuckoo:

Is it wise to show the same callous disregard for civilian life as terrorists, families there grieve for the loss of those they care for just as much as people here. Why does the intelligent services just hire hundreds of Arab men who they can trust and get them to infiltrate every terrorist group they can find and identify every high ranking member. It would result in them not being able to recruit effectively since they would not be able to trust new members and it would not result in civilians being killed.

And I love assholes who think their commander kick ass because they support war but have never been within five thousand miles of a real war. It is easy to talk tough, lots of people can talk the talk and I don't think they can walk the walk.

There's a list on the last page of this thread that pretty much shows you have no clue or are simply a liar. :)

Ah...the old "no clue and liar" ruse.....lmfao
Try your Taqiyya on someone else loser....:cuckoo:

Prove your point but highlighting the attacks noted that were caused by someone attacking America.
I don't thing we'll see anything back from you except flustering.

Forum List

Back