Is it wrong to benefit from an injustice?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
According to many people who subscribe to Social Justice Theory, anyone who benefits from an injustice has a moral duty to work to dismantle this injustice. In my opinion, this logic has many problems:

1) Many Progressives fight Injustice by supporting greater Injustices. Like Communist Revolution in Russia.

2) Almost everyone benefits from many injustices and suffers from many other injustices.

What is your opinion?

Relative Ethics

Seems the benefactors are the same swine that set up the unscrupulous absurd system
I guess you can have it both ways

According to many people who subscribe to Social Justice Theory, anyone who benefits from an injustice has a moral duty to work to dismantle this injustice. In my opinion, this logic has many problems:

1) Many Progressives fight Injustice by supporting greater Injustices. Like Communist Revolution in Russia.

2) Almost everyone benefits from many injustices and suffers from many other injustices.

What is your opinion?
Leftism is based on nothing but lies repeated enough to sound truthful

Leftism is for inferior people, basically failures

What is your opinion?
My opinion is easy: Equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for all are the ethos of a Democratic Republic. We were established by this Vision and Mission Statement:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
I dare anyone to attempt to write a rebuttal to this short paragraph.

A hack? If I would have listened to you libturds I'd ended up a shop rat slaving to a miserable boss

I didn't listen to your bullshit
Of course you don't, that's exactly why you are a hack. That form of ignorance is why you are a hack.

Last edited:
My opinion is easy: Equal rights, equal opportunities and equal justice for all are the ethos of a Democratic Republic. We were established by this Vision and Mission Statement:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
How does one define Equal in reality?
It's impossible.

The wholesale murder of the unborn is an injustice supported by confiscated taxpayer funds. The moral duty to dismantle the carnage is trumped by the might of the federal government. Get used to it.

Agree 100%. Unfortunately many of those who fought against Injustice also helped bring a greater injustice.

America's Founding Fathers fought for Slavery.

What is your opinion?
What if some injustices can't be dismantled or cleaned up in any way? Depending on how bad the injustice is, the only thing that can be done by anyone is to press on with life in whatever way possible and that right there alone could be what is labeled a benefit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God figures that stuff out. Most politicians' scorecards aren't looking too good.

What if some injustices can't be dismantled or cleaned up in any way? Depending on how bad the injustice is, the only thing that can be done by anyone is to press on with life in whatever way possible and that right there alone could be what is labeled a benefit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Definitely. Also, many Revolutions have replaced Injustice with a greater Injustice. French Revolution. Communist Revolutions in Russia and China eventually became Totalitarian.

Forum List

Back