Is John McCain a racist?

Obama makes statements? OMG RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

McCain calls Asians Gooks? Eh, its understandable.

You'd look a bit less like a complete partisan hack if you were more consistent on this. Or are you afraid of an uppity ****** getting into power?

He called his captors while he was a Pow gooks...I would have called them much worse....

Thats not racism. I don't advertise facts about my upbringing, thats not because I have a problem with it, its because other people do.

I suppose you call other races menacing as well? I suppose you think the world is ran by white people's greed as Obama said in his book?

Rev. Wright had a church in Chicago with thousands of followers. One of those followers for 20 years was Obama. What there can't be black racists, is that impossible? It would have been understandable if Obama had called David Duke menacing, but he didn't he said whites. That is a stereotpye and racist....
Talk to a few black men and they will tell you how much racism they deal on a daily basis and you wonder why they become alittle racist themselves! We deserve it most of the time. The white people have been oppressing minority groups since we settled in North America. Then we wonder why they don't always like us.

Rev. Wright had a church in Chicago with thousands of followers. One of those followers for 20 years was Obama. What there can't be black racists, is that impossible? It would have been understandable if Obama had called David Duke menacing, but he didn't he said whites. That is a stereotpye and racist....

Repeat, Rev Wright's church is *NOT* a black racist church, if you believe so please post evidence. Some of you white folks pump out the most racist garbage and stereotypes about non-whites but when you get a little criticism you shatter like a rock was thrown in a glass house. Bottom line: A people who has oppressed people for 300 years are the last one's to be overly sensitive to criticism about that oppression. Learn how to take bitter with the sweet.

Repeat, Rev Wright's church is *NOT* a black racist church, if you believe so please post evidence. Some of you white folks pump out the most racist garbage and stereotypes about non-whites but when you get a little criticism you shatter like a rock was thrown in a glass house. Bottom line: A people who has oppressed people for 300 years are the last one's to be overly sensitive to criticism about that oppression. Learn how to take bitter with the sweet.

Bass, shut up. Your boy blames whites for his and other blacks' ills just as you do. That's racism. It isn't something only whites can do.

Bass, shut up. Your boy blames whites for his and other blacks' ills just as you do. That's racism. It isn't something only whites can do.

Racism? Its the truth and you know it, just as Malcolm X said 45-50 years ago:

"I think that the guilt complex of the American white man is so profound until when you begin to analyze the real condition of the black man in America instead of the American white man eliminating the causes that create that condition, he tries to cover it up by accusing his accusers of teaching hate but actually they are just exposing him for being responsible for what exist."

Are you going to deny that whites are responsible for the causes of the conditions that exist? Of course white racism from slavery, through Jim Crow has *NOTHING* to do with what exists today right? No one is racist here you moron, you're just a white man with a guilt complex accusing people of being racist for pointing out the truth about how things have gotten to be as well as who's responsible for it. Blacks didn't marginalize themselves after slavery with Jim Crow laws and government sponsored discrimination and racism. When a people are marginalized for over 300 years you can't expect 40 years of affirmative action and anti-racist legislation to fix everything and pretend everything is fine now.

Last edited:
BTW Gunny, you're chewing on straws, no one has ever said that whites are the only ones who have committed racist acts and or that no one else has hasn't, no one has ever made that argument except you. In the context on America and racism specifically, non-whites have never done to whites what whites have done to them, whites were never enslaved by non-whites here, were never forced to endure "white codes" like blacks had "black codes", whites never had to endure separate but unequal getting the short end of the stick of it, never had to give up their seat on the bus and move to the back of the bus for a non-white, never had to endure discrimination in housing and employment like blacks, never had to go the the fear of getting lynched as a form of intimidation and on and on....Take your strawmen, 'We're not the only ones who committed racism' fallacious argument and shove it and face reality.

I wonder why they do that? It might have to do with the fact that whites still pass them over for jobs, apartments, and buying cars. On average black people spend more the a white person would for the same car. There is still racial profiling by police officers. I love how it is always the white guy who says racism doesn't exsist anymore. Then you wonder why the black men have a problem with the white man.

White people, of course.

(Obama) vowed that he would “never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.”

see....taking the words out of context to convey a different meaning...it's the same as outright lying...

Actual quote from "Dreams from My Father" [pg. 220]: Yes, I'd seen weakness in other men - Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might love but never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela. And if later I saw that the black men I knew - Frank or Ray or Will or Rafiq - fell short of such lofty standards; if I had learned to respect these men for the struggles they went through, recognizing them as my own - my father's voice had nevertheless remained untainted, inspiring, rebuking, granting or withholding approval. You do not work hard enough, Barry. You must help in your people's struggle. Wake up, black man!

FactCheck.org: Did Obama write that he would "stand with the Muslims" and that he nurses a "pervasive sense of grievance and animosity" toward whites?

see how different it looks when read the entire passage! stop being disingenuous fucks and just state the truth. when you don't, it shows that you know the truth only hurts you in the long run.

Last edited:
Judging people from then by today's standards. The argument of the desperate.

Then stop talking about Rev. Wright if you understand that.

And referring to Obama as "THAT GUY" was racist. My radio host Bill Press grew up in a racist home and he said the tone and the way John McCain said it towards Obama was just like his racist father used to talk about "those people"

he didn't say that guy....he said "that one"

The Secret Service is investigating the potential threat against Barack Obama at a Sarah Palin rally:

The Secret Service is following up on media reports today that someone in the crowd at a McCain/Palin event suggested killing Barack Obama, according to Secret Service spokesman Malcolm Wiley. The shout of "kill him" followed a Sarah Palin rant on Obama's relationship with radical Chicagoan Bill Ayers.

In the latest instance of inflammatory outbursts at McCain-Palin rallies, a crowd member screamed "treason!" during an event on Tuesday after Sarah Palin accused Barack Obama of criticizing U.S. troops.

McCain asked the crowd "who is Barack Obama?" Immediately you hear someone yell "terrorist." McCain pauses, the audience laughs, and McCain continues on, not acknowledging, not chastising, not correcting. Oh, but McCain does say in the next sentence that he's upset about all the "angry barrage of insults."

PALIN:

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

Worse, Palin's routine attacks on the media have begun to spill into ugliness. In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric's questions for her "less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media." At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, "Sit down, boy."

The Secret Service is investigating the potential threat against Barack Obama at a Sarah Palin rally:

The Secret Service is following up on media reports today that someone in the crowd at a McCain/Palin event suggested killing Barack Obama, according to Secret Service spokesman Malcolm Wiley. The shout of "kill him" followed a Sarah Palin rant on Obama's relationship with radical Chicagoan Bill Ayers.

In the latest instance of inflammatory outbursts at McCain-Palin rallies, a crowd member screamed "treason!" during an event on Tuesday after Sarah Palin accused Barack Obama of criticizing U.S. troops.

McCain asked the crowd "who is Barack Obama?" Immediately you hear someone yell "terrorist." McCain pauses, the audience laughs, and McCain continues on, not acknowledging, not chastising, not correcting. Oh, but McCain does say in the next sentence that he's upset about all the "angry barrage of insults."

PALIN:

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

Worse, Palin's routine attacks on the media have begun to spill into ugliness. In Clearwater, arriving reporters were greeted with shouts and taunts by the crowd of about 3,000. Palin then went on to blame Katie Couric's questions for her "less-than-successful interview with kinda mainstream media." At that, Palin supporters turned on reporters in the press area, waving thunder sticks and shouting abuse. Others hurled obscenities at a camera crew. One Palin supporter shouted a racial epithet at an African American sound man for a network and told him, "Sit down, boy."
Doesn't surprise me! They don't understand by their words they are breeding hate their lies.

I am white you idiot!! I'm the same as Obama, MIXED, and my WHITE father would tell you that your comment is expected from the ignorance that thoroughly exists in backwards ass Arkansas.

Though, I noticed you got nothing to say about 38-7, you only like to talk about black people

Are you a southerner?

I wonder why they do that? It might have to do with the fact that whites still pass them over for jobs, apartments, and buying cars. On average black people spend more the a white person would for the same car. There is still racial profiling by police officers. I love how it is always the white guy who says racism doesn't exsist anymore. Then you wonder why the black men have a problem with the white man.

There was a program on CNN titled "Black in America" that detailed how hard it really is for a black man with with some college education and *NO* criminal record to get a job. People need to recognize that the race problem still exists as well as the gender problem with women. Malcolm X once said if someone sticks a 12 inch knife into someone's back then pulls it out about 6 inches the person who got stabbed still is going to be hurting and the one who stuck it in shouldn't be surprised if the stabbed person is still raising hell about the knife in his back. Women and blacks have made progress but work still needs to be done.

There was a program on CNN titled "Black in America" that detailed how hard it really is for a black man with with some college education and *NO* criminal record to get a job. People need to recognize that the race problem still exists as well as the gender problem with women. Malcolm X once said if someone sticks a 12 inch knife into someone's back then pulls it out about 6 inches the person who got stabbed still is going to be hurting and the one who stuck it in shouldn't be surprised if the stabbed person is still raising hell about the knife in his back. Women and blacks have made progress but work still needs to be done.
Race Matters - Review of Nissan Car Loans Finds That Blacks Pay More
Check this out!

Forum List

Back