🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Kasich the GOP's best hope to stop Trump?

Would not be surprised to see the GOP screw Trump out of the nomination at the convention. Romney could beat Hillary and save the GOP....:biggrin:

Would not be surprised to see the GOP screw Trump out of the nomination at the convention. Romney could beat Hillary and save the GOP....:biggrin:
I wouldn't be surprised to see the liberals who control the Republican Party screw him out of the nomination at the convention either.

Donald would love that. Just a good excuse for Trump to run Third Party. A dream scenario for the Dems.

Hmmm......I don't think that that is too far fetched with the exception of him beating Hillary. I would not it put it past the GOPe throwing Romney into the mix after the SEC. Call me crazy but I could see them doing it as a last resort. Problem is Romney won't fair any better against Trump.

Trump's momentum and support is like a uncontrollable raging wildfire at this point, good luck putting it out. It will be fun to watch though.

Hmmm......I don't think that that is too far fetched with the exception of him beating Hillary. I would not it put it past the GOPe throwing Romney into the mix after the SEC. Call me crazy but I could see them doing it as a last resort. Problem is Romney won't fair any better against Trump.

Trump's momentum and support is like a uncontrollable raging wildfire at this point, good luck putting it out. It will be fun to watch though.

But throwing Mitt into the mix would let the establishment members of the GOP to sleep better at night.

An uncontrollable raging wildfire brings only death and destruction – a mindless force of nature.

But in the wake of that death and destruction new life emerges; you've unwittingly confirmed the fact that Trump supporters have no desire to win the presidency, only to destroy a republican party they've come to loath, and once destroyed rebuild the party consistent with radical, extremist conservative ideology.

An uncontrollable raging wildfire brings only death and destruction – a mindless force of nature.

But in the wake of that death and destruction new life emerges; you've unwittingly confirmed the fact that Trump supporters have no desire to win the presidency, only to destroy a republican party they've come to loath, and once destroyed rebuild the party consistent with radical, extremist conservative ideology.
I was with you up until the last few words. It shows you're a complete idiot who occasionally inadvertently comes close to stumbling into the truth but instead falls into the abyss.

Forum List

Back