Is MAGA Half of America as Trump is Claiming? No it is not.

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
Donald Trump makes lots of claims that turn out to be not true. He did once claim his exaggerations and what many call fabrications are just "Truthful Hyperbole."

Has Mr. Trump ever had 100% of registered Republicans supporting him?

Does the GOP comprise half of America? Does it even comprise half of the national voting electorate?

Mr. Trump, the GOP candidate for president in 2024 has said he's "running to be president ‘for all of America, not half of America'." It is an insinuation that others see his candidacy as representing half of America? Really? I'd love to ask him or his following "What half exactly?

We do know he demonizes Democrats. He demonizes others. Does that not create a cognitive dissonance?

But I propose here that we only deal with facts, not empty promises and mouthings.

Donald Trump makes lots of claims that turn out to be not true. He did once claim his exaggerations and what many call fabrications are just "Truthful Hyperbole."

Does the GOP comprise half of America? Does it even comprise half of the national voting electorate?

Mr. Trump, the GOP candidate for president in 2024 has said he's "running to be president ‘for all of America, not half of America'." It is an insinuation that others see his candidacy as representing half of America? Really? I'd love to ask him or his following "What half exactly?

We do know he demonizes Democrats. He demonizes others. Does that not create a cognitive dissonance?

But I propose here that we only deal with facts, not empty promises and mouthings.

first they came for the "rinos" maybe immigrants first, but soon members of "truth social" who don't contributr to the "server fund" will find themselves on helicop0ters.

you on team kamala?

LOL we are all laughing watching the Democrat Party implode.

:popcorn:

first they came for the "rinos" maybe immigrants first, but soon members of "truth social" who don't contributr to the "server fund" will find themselves on helicop0ters.

you on team kamala?
Kamala? Why? I want a battle for a nominee before and at the convention. Democracy.

His ceiling for the popular vote tops out at 46%

I doubt he hits 40% ever again.

What about that unity? Just another lie.

Harris or the democrats.....either way.....it looks like:

1721596018577.png

Of course it's not. It's 60% of the Republican Party, which is 30% of the country.

Now, I know math is really hard in the Orange Cult, but that's <20% of the country.

But if Orange Jesus tells his cult that, they'll believe him!

His ceiling for the popular vote tops out at 46%

I doubt he hits 40% ever again.

What about that unity? Just another lie.
LOL. What happened to “81 million votes”?

Dems just admitted Biden can’t beat President Trump. He never could.

Of course it's not. It's 60% of the Republican Party, which is 30% of the country.

Now, I know math is really hard in the Orange Cult, but that's <20% of the country.

Trump says it, it's truth. :auiqs.jpg:

You need help.

Serious help.

Said it long ago - Trump is toast. And America is not ready to elect a convicted felon to the office of the presidency.

LOL. What happened to “81 million votes”?

Dems just admitted Biden can’t beat President Trump. He never could.
What happened to the Big fn Lie you dolts used to spew?

Old news or whatever dear leader quits saying, I suppose.

Fancy having to give thanks to a crook who is mentally ill and a disgrace to America .

What a repulsive individual , one who had to be kicked out .

Forum List

Back