Is misogyny more prevalent than racism?

Is Misogyny more prevalent than racism in the US?

• yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no

• don't think so but uncertain

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • think so but not certain

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • who cares? It's just females

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it is human nature to be at least somewhat misogynistic

• what's a misogynist?

• other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I see misogyny in the US. It's sometimes subtle but it is there. I don't think it is well-deserved in most cases. Most women are decent people, it seems

But I think that it is still a man's world and always will be..

and I tend to think men like to dominate their women. Am I wrong?

just wondering... asking..

No... In my workplace, women are in charge. Only one guy works in management. The female floor workers work just as hard as the male workers and they get paid the same.
I will bet the outnumbered dude doesn't feel comfortable having women... uh... assuming this is so.. in authority over him?

I see misogyny in the US. It's sometimes subtle but it is there. I don't think it is well-deserved in most cases. Most women are decent people, it seems

But I think that it is still a man's world and always will be..

and I tend to think men like to dominate their women. Am I wrong?

just wondering... asking..

Honestly, dude men have never dominated women. Sure . . . for millennia men ruled from thrones and as tribal elders and what not, but dominate their women? Surely you jest. From cradle to grave men are running after or away from women, and they're always headed home to see momma—eventually. Women have always let men think it's a man's world. Keeps us clear of world war of the sexes and all that jazz. You must be a young cat thinking men dominate "their" women. That's okay; you'll learn. We all do.

"Their" women?

The fact that you just cast women as the possessions of men says all we need to know.
well, as another poster said.. it's the way of our species...

so yeh... I'm like right on.. status quo and all.. .

Honestly, dude men have never dominated women. Sure . . . for millennia men ruled from thrones and as tribal elders and what not, but dominate their women? Surely you jest. From cradle to grave men are running after or away from women, and they're always headed home to see momma—eventually. Women have always let men think it's a man's world. Keeps us clear of world war of the sexes and all that jazz. You must be a young cat thinking men dominate "their" women. That's okay; you'll learn. We all do.
no, i really believe men like to control women. It's a statistic, by the way, that men hate when their wives make considerably more $$ than they do.. their egos, u know...

so I don't really know what you're talking about. We haven't had a female president... there's that

not that the options thereof have been great... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

from it..

esp that one who ran in 16

OMG!

i think of what Trump Jr said... They're not even people anymore (libs)

do u think people can become demonized?

I've heard this term bandied about.............

well, as another poster said.. it's the way of our species...

so yeh... I'm like right on.. status quo and all.. .
I like to think that we are more than mere animals, myself, but hey -- if you want to go by what other posters are saying then go for it.

I like to think that we are more than mere animals, myself, but hey -- if you want to go by what other posters are saying then go for it.
i believe everything they tell me... kind of like liberals believe everything cnn tells them.. that kinda thing

Other. Extreme Misandry is becoming more and more acceptable in Society. Statements like "I hate men" and "men are trash" are common on Social Media. #killallmen became common on Twitter and TikTok -- now it is banned.

Men are viewed as oppressors by Progressives. Male victims of Domestic Violence are more likely to be arrested then helped.

Misandry is more common then Misogyny by a factor of 100:1.

No... In my workplace, women are in charge. Only one guy works in management. The female floor workers work just as hard as the male workers and they get paid the same.
Also, a man is likely to be fired for a slightest comment perceived to be Misogynistic. Many women openly proclaim that they hate men and suffer no disciplinary consequences.

Honestly, dude men have never dominated women. Sure . . . for millennia men ruled from thrones and as tribal elders and what not, but dominate their women? Surely you jest.
Traditional Society was Patriarchal. Patriarchy was unjust and unfair toward women and it gave advantages to men. Nevertheless, it was a relatively mild form of subordination. For instance, wife abuse was illegal in America since 1640s and in England before that.

There is no such thing as misogyny and it is not present in most men. This is another example of far-left, Marxists trying to segregate people. They also use race and something they invented called transgenderism.

Last edited:
Traditional Society was Patriarchal. Patriarchy was unjust and unfair toward women and it gave advantages to men. Nevertheless, it was a relatively mild form of subordination. For instance, wife abuse was illegal in America since 1640s and in England before that.
Patriarchy is very just toward women. Remember, the Queen of England rules a patriarchy. Most men are actually subordinate to women and have a history of protecting them from harm. Yet some focus on the aberrant in order in indict all men. They should be ashamed. Apparently a strong family, heterosexual unit with a man lovingly providing for his wife and family is scary to people like that. They are living a false reality.

Forum List

Back