Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

I've never belonged to either party. I don't understand the point of "belonging" to a party, because all I ever see is the intellectual dishonesty of spinning for one's tribe. I'd rather just take each issue as they come, with honesty, and without viewing the world through some one-sided lens. And without having to LIE. And my disdain has only increased over the last 20 years or so.

Right now our "system" incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses and behaviors of its participants. Unless and until we fix that, neither party has a reason to fix itself.

The Dems are plenty bad enough, and I've had more than my share of squabbles with the Left here over the years. But what has happened to the other party is absolutely unique in our nation's history, and that's where my focus is.
The point of belonging to a party is that you get to vote in their primaries, which means you have a say in who they nominate for elections.

For someone who is constantly pontificating about politics, you sure are a dumbass.

Then why did you claim "discovery sorts out the lies?"

Because it does, moron. If you plead guilty, you don't get discovery. You get to expose facts and evidence that proves your innocence. Moron.
Since she plead guilty, there's a pretty big chance that she knew what the prosecution would have against her.

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"
No. They have no bottom. If they ever accept a fact
( I know!), they just create new lies. QANUT HQ is a busy place.😎

Many of the Trump goons who attacked outnumbered police in a failed attempt to overthrow democracy who were convicted were harmless dupes.

It's only right that those who spread the lies are now pleading guilty to doing so.
There was no attempt to overthrow anything. It was a set up and blown completely out of proportion. The Capitol Police murdered two unarmed women and no one was held accountable. Try the truth you POS.

Because it does, moron. If you plead guilty, you don't get discovery. You get to expose facts and evidence that proves your innocence. Moron.
Since she plead guilty, there's a pretty big chance that she knew what the prosecution would have against her.
She knows they will ruin her life and her families and probably kill her dog. It is intimidation and extortion. The prosecutors should be charged with felonies.

Yes he did.

He could easily have put more personnel on site.

ROFL! So now you are saying the withdrawal was a success?

Been there. Done that.

The implementation of the Accord had a time line of 135 day from the signing 02-29-2020 for completion of those conditions.

Yes the generals told him that it would only take 15 to 20 thousand fresh troops and they could turn the war around. Because if we stay past May 1st, without an extension of the Truce, the Taliban would go back to war. How any lives were you willing to sacrifice on the alter of Afghanistan

It was a hot mess Benedict Donald left Afghanistan in by allowing the Taliban to not comply with the conditions our troop reductions were suppose to be based on. It didn't matter that the Taliban was attacking both the Army and Government employees throughout 2020. All the while the troop reductions continued past the 8600 we were suppose to have at the 135 day mark of the Accords. It was remarkable that only a lone ISIS suicide bomber caused any casualties. Our military showed great flexibility to adapt to the folding of the Afghans Army and Government.

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"
Schidt flap lies again.

The implementation of the Accord had a time line of 135 day from the signing 02-29-2020 for completion of those conditions.

Yes the generals told him that it would only take 15 to 20 thousand fresh troops and they could turn the war around. Because if we stay past May 1st, without an extension of the Truce, the Taliban would go back to war. How any lives were you willing to sacrifice on the alter of Afghanistan

It was a hot mess Benedict Donald left Afghanistan in by allowing the Taliban to not comply with the conditions our troop reductions were suppose to be based on. It didn't matter that the Taliban was attacking both the Army and Government employees throughout 2020. All the while the troop reductions continued past the 8600 we were suppose to have at the 135 day mark of the Accords. It was remarkable that only a lone ISIS suicide bomber caused any casualties. Our military showed great flexibility to adapt to the folding of the Afghans Army and Government.
You bastards everything except what actually happened. lol.

So how’s that on trump? Couldn’t xiden have built back troop counts and renegotiated?
How many Americans were you willing to sacrifice by restarting the war? Because the Taliban made it clear that they would not renegotiate the Doha Accords and would only except an extension of the truce for our evacuation. But you are partially correct. We have the most powerful military in the world and the Generals assured him that with enough bodies they could drive the Taliban out, again. You know like we did to the Ho and the Viet Cong

You bastards everything except what actually happened. lol.
Please explain who removed all those troops in 2020. Who abandoned 5 of our military based in 2020? Who forced the Afghans to accept the 5 to 1 prisoner swap with the Taliban in 2020? Who allowed the Taliban to not comply with most of the conditions those troop reductions were suppose to be based on in 2020? Did Biden do all that?

Please explain who removed all those troops in 2020. Who abandoned 5 of our military based in 2020? Who forced the Afghans to accept the 5 to 1 prisoner swap with the Taliban in 2020? Who allowed the Taliban to not comply with most of the conditions those troop reductions were suppose to be based on in 2020? Did Biden do all that?
How would I know? You do not either ya media fed liar.

How would I know? You do not either ya media fed liar.
the dude posts like he's all in on all the secrets of the foreign policy. too fking funny. Then pass the blame to the guy before. seems like......oh yeah, he's a demofk.

Forum List

Back