Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

The excuse will be, as always, "everyone is corrupt but Trump and his followers".

R.gif

Yeah.

No one saw the size, depth and intensity of this misguided, mal-informed, paranoid rage that had been building over the decades. It began with Rush and talk radio, expanded with Fox and then exploded with the internet. And I don't know about you, but I don't see it subsiding significantly.

I'm not convinced they understand what they're asking for. They really do think they have to save America from evil, and they're willing to kill it rather than lose it. This is like a zombie movie in which an unseen virus infects a portion of the population.
I expect that the malady will abate - as the grievance-driven, authoritarian-susceptible geezers vanish from the earth.

Demographics portend progress.

... Young voters are consistently more liberal than the general electorate is on a range of issues, according to a 538 analysis. We took a look at data from the Cooperative Election Study, a Harvard University survey of at least 60,000 Americans taken before the 2020 elections and the 2022 midterms, and found notable differences between younger voters and the general electorate on key issues like the environment, abortion and immigration.
... In 2020 and 2022, voters under 30 made up 21 percent of the electorate, according to our analysis of the CES data. In both of those elections, the cohort of 18 to 29 year-olds was composed of a mix of millennials and Gen Z, those born after 1996. More of Gen Z will be eligible to vote next year than ever before, and so far, they seem to be voting like the millennials that came before them. If history holds, they are likely to become more politically active as they age, and if they keep the political preferences they exhibit now, then like millennials, they'll have a bigger and bigger impact on elections to come. That impact may begin as soon as 2024.
... young voters are also, on average, becoming more educated as a voting group, a trend supported by other studies that show millennials and Gen Z are achieving higher rates of education than generations before them. Like voters of color, voters with higher levels of formal education tend to vote more Democratic.

Young voters want action on the environment and climate change

Young voters hold more liberal views on abortion

Young voters are further to the left on immigration

I expect that the malady will abate - as the grievance-driven, authoritarian-susceptible geezers vanish from the earth.

... Young voters are consistently more liberal than the general electorate is on a range of issues, according to a 538 analysis. We took a look at data from the Cooperative Election Study, a Harvard University survey of at least 60,000 Americans taken before the 2020 elections and the 2022 midterms, and found notable differences between younger voters and the general electorate on key issues like the environment, abortion and immigration.
... In 2020 and 2022, voters under 30 made up 21 percent of the electorate, according to our analysis of the CES data. In both of those elections, the cohort of 18 to 29 year-olds was composed of a mix of millennials and Gen Z, those born after 1996. More of Gen Z will be eligible to vote next year than ever before, and so far, they seem to be voting like the millennials that came before them. If history holds, they are likely to become more politically active as they age, and if they keep the political preferences they exhibit now, then like millennials, they'll have a bigger and bigger impact on elections to come. That impact may begin as soon as 2024.
... young voters are also, on average, becoming more educated as a voting group, a trend supported by other studies that show millennials and Gen Z are achieving higher rates of education than generations before them. Like voters of color, voters with higher levels of formal education tend to vote more Democratic.

Can't get rid of you Marxist contaminated demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies soon enough.
Good grief. :rolleyes:

In their minds and their world, if you go after him, you're going after them.

They're going to deny everything. You may see a few finally peel away, but they adore this con man, so it won't be many.

The excuse will be, as always, "everyone is corrupt but Trump and his followers".

Yeah but…the left does the exact same thing. You act as if “fealty” to a leader to exclusive to the Republican Party. The left is no different. Biden, or pelosi or anyone in the leftist media could come out and make some BS accusation against the right, and the left would just believe it outright.

I almost never hear people on the left criticize their own party, they are all in complete unison. Seems you all think exactly like the right does.

I suppose that's possible, but I'm not sold on that, yet. I'm not sure how long a young person's increased interest in politics lasts, in other words, how long their attention span remains when they see how frustrating and intellectually dishonest that world is. It may be true that 2024 will give us a decent indication, especially because of the issues listed above. Add to that the fact that the Dems are losing Hispanics, who are more conservative than the Dems have been assuming.

Bottom line, I think the Dems have made some huge missteps on cultural issues, and they're paying for it now. Look at the Supreme Court. The Dems simply went too far. They depended on demographics and they were flat wrong. The resulting pushback from the Right brought us this, thing, that we have now.

2016 and beyond have been very instructive for me. There is a great deal of rage in this country, far more than I knew, so I'm not making any assumptions.

Can't get rid of you Marxist contaminated demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies soon enough.
Good grief. :rolleyes:
Attacks upon American democracy and our justice system by the Loser and his bum boys are futile.

In multiple legal venues, the truth is now being exposed.

Screen Shot 2023-02-21 at 3.34.42 PM.png

Yeah but…the left does the exact same thing. You act as if “fealty” to a leader to exclusive to the Republican Party. The left is no different. Biden, or pelosi or anyone in the leftist media could come out and make some BS accusation against the right, and the left would just believe it outright.

I almost never hear people on the left criticize their own party, they are all in complete unison. Seems you all think exactly like the right does.
No. There is no one who compares to Trump in temperament and behavior. No one. No man, no woman, no child. There is no comparison, and this can't be equated with anything else. Not even close. And that goes for his incredibly manipulated, spectacularly mal-informed and ignorant followers.

The Dems have blown it with their ridiculous commitment to PC and Identity Politics. They fucked up, royally. They are a very unattractive party, and I will resent the GQP for having to vote for the Dems. I'll resent them for the rest of my life. But right now, at this moment in our history, these are two completely different situations.

Last edited:
Attacks upon American democracy and our justice system by the Loser and his bum boys are futile.

In multiple legal venues, the truth is now being exposed.

Our "justice system" has been userped and is ON ATTACK of our Constitution!
Useful IDIOTS like YOU are helping them.
You will be disposed of NEXT by the "system" you now support.....

I suppose that's possible, but I'm not sold on that, yet. I'm not sure how long a young person's increased interest in politics lasts, in other words, how long their attention span remains when they see how frustrating and intellectually dishonest that world is. It may be true that 2024 will give us a decent indication, especially because of the issues listed above. Add to that the fact that the Dems are losing Hispanics, who are more conservative than the Dems have been assuming.

Bottom line, I think the Dems have made some huge missteps on cultural issues, and they're paying for it now. Look at the Supreme Court. The Dems simply went too far. They depended on demographics and they were flat wrong. The resulting pushback from the Right brought us this, thing, that we have now.

2016 and beyond have been very instructive for me. There is a great deal of rage in this country, far more than I knew, so I'm not making any assumptions.
The United States now has the most unpopular Supreme Court in history, thanks to Addison McConnell.

That too shall pass as more enlightened generations assume control.

"... there's some evidence that these young voters are staying liberal even as they age, defying the trend of previous generations. That's especially true of millennials, the now-27 to 42 year-olds..."

Our "justice system" has been userped and is ON ATTACK of our Constitution!
Useful IDIOTS like YOU are helping them.
You will be disposed of NEXT by the "system" you now support.....
The self-pitying Loser and his abject bobbleheads rage against law and order, as the evidence and sworn testimony of more and more Republicans exposes the truth.

Bull$hit... your ignorant, arrogant, dictatorial, sociopathic lying Orange Baboon-God tired to stage a putsch... he failed.
wow dude, you're taking this personal, what did trump ever do to you?

Forum List

Back