Is More Truth Now Being Exposed Than The Trump Cult Can Handle?

They believe the facts are lies and fabrications. I had one of them tell me -- I'm not making this up -- that evidence, a recording of Trump's voice, was AI.

They're gone.
the facts? hah. name one we poofooed.

There is no shortage of stalwart, patriotic Americans who are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving our democratic institutions and the rule of law, regardless of a Loser's tantrums, even one who had once accrued the needed electoral college votes to be President, but was dumped by that American electorate after it had been subjected to a quadrennium of trumpery.

The Loser, regardless of his being worshiped by a cult, must not be allowed to subvert the government of the United States of America into becoming a weapon to carry out his personal vendettas.

and MSM is fake news. Next!
Are you distraught by so many Trump toadies now coming clean under oath, and the not-above-the-law Loser's fate being consigned to juries of his peers?

Are you distraught by so many Trump toadies now coming clean under oath, and the not-above-the-law Loser's fate being consigned to juries of his peers?
It's clear you have no idea what you're talking about. Has nothing to do with Trump! Again, more evidence your MSM is spewing fake news. not one of them stated they can implicate trump. so what now?

Here you are....

Oh Goodie.gif

Then nothing,

disappointed.gif

There is no shortage of stalwart, patriotic Americans who are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving our democratic institutions and the rule of law, regardless of a Loser's tantrums, even one who had once accrued the needed electoral college votes to be President, but was dumped by that American electorate after it had been subjected to a quadrennium of trumpery.

The Loser, regardless of his being worshiped by a cult, must not be allowed to subvert the government of the United States of America into becoming a weapon to carry out his personal vendettas.

That's what Biden and all the Dims are doing, douchebag.

Will they again lash out at law-abiding Americans?

With the cumulative (now cascading) confessions of Trump intimates, the cult's already-bloated paranoia will expand accordingly.

Mindless fealty to the Loser demands that all who fail to show unwavering, irrational devotion to the sexual abuser are invidious apostates, no matter how shamelessly they had consistently debased themselves heretofore.

Mike "Throttlebottom" Pence went from years of being a cringing toady to noose target in a single day for his sacrilegious deference to the law rather than be complicit in the farce.

Special counsels, district attorneys, prosecutors, witnesses, juries, and public servants aplenty will all soon incur copious ketchup-splatter baptisms, roseate rituals of redemption.

View attachment 848347
"I spilled the beans on Trump!"
What's "THE TRUTH" that we're supposed to get our panties all atwist for?

Well Schmiddy,

71 million wanted him back.

And right now, it's not looking like a whole lot of people want Biden back.

And since you have nothing in the way of functioning thinker to take his place.

2024 could be very interesting.

See you in about a year.
Should I take that to mean you believe Don is a functioning thinker? The guy who surrounded himself with felons. Is on the verge of having his NY biz licenses revoked. Has been indicted 4 times for various crimes. Hired and fired cabinet members faster than shit goes through a goose. Is so lacking in self-control he keeps violating gag orders. Thinks swallowing disinfectant is a good idea. And.......

1698338265171.png

Should I take that to mean you believe Don is a functioning thinker? The guy who surrounded himself with felons. Is on the verge of having his NY biz licenses revoked. Has been indicted 4 times for various crimes. Hired and fired cabinet members faster than shit goes through a goose. Is so lacking in self-control he keeps violating gag orders. Thinks swallowing disinfectant is a good idea. And.......

View attachment 848958
That's all Dim subterfuge. You fucking progs repeat the same talking points (lies) over and over.

No. There is no one who compares to Trump in temperament and behavior. No one. No man, no woman, no child. There is no comparison, and this can't be equated with anything else. Not even close. And that goes for his incredibly manipulated, spectacularly mal-informed and ignorant followers.

The Dems have blown it with their ridiculous commitment to PC and Identity Politics. They fucked up, royally. They are a very unattractive party, and I will resent the GQP for having to vote for the Dems. I'll resent them for the rest of my life. But right now, at this moment in our history, these are two completely different situations.

I’m not talking about trump I’m taking about the base of each party being blindly loyal to “leaders”. It’s like we’ve forgotten who is really supposed to be I charge here. Instead, people waddle behind their leader like a flock of baby geese, isn’t it the elected people who are supposed to be beholden to us? Instead, everyone seems to have forgotten that and now government and its elected “leaders” think it’s is who should be beholden to the government.

As far as your disdain for the Republican Party and being “forced” to vote democrat, it’s like those official who decide ti switch party because “the party has left them”. Fist, I think any elected official who decided to swap parties can do so, but only at the application of an immediate and mandatory primary and special election. The people who voted then in didn’t vote for someone for the other party, they voted for their party, so if they want to swap, then they need to win an election for that party.

Secondly, for those who swap parties, I question their real ideology. Instead of stick with your party and work to try and fix it, they bail and go to the party they have stood against for most of their lives, or they vote for those ideologies that have been against all their lives.

Just because trump is the current iteration of Republican figurehead, his time will pass. So the question is, did you leave the Republican Party because you no longer support Republican values, or becasue of trump?

I’m not talking about trump I’m taking about the base of each party being blindly loyal to “leaders”. It’s like we’ve forgotten who is really supposed to be I charge here. Instead, people waddle behind their leader like a flock of baby geese, isn’t it the elected people who are supposed to be beholden to us? Instead, everyone seems to have forgotten that and now government and its elected “leaders” think it’s is who should be beholden to the government.

As far as your disdain for the Republican Party and being “forced” to vote democrat, it’s like those official who decide ti switch party because “the party has left them”. Fist, I think any elected official who decided to swap parties can do so, but only at the application of an immediate and mandatory primary and special election. The people who voted then in didn’t vote for someone for the other party, they voted for their party, so if they want to swap, then they need to win an election for that party.

Secondly, for those who swap parties, I question their real ideology. Instead of stick with your party and work to try and fix it, they bail and go to the party they have stood against for most of their lives, or they vote for those ideologies that have been against all their lives.

Just because trump is the current iteration of Republican figurehead, his time will pass. So the question is, did you leave the Republican Party because you no longer support Republican values, or becasue of trump?
I've never belonged to either party. I don't understand the point of "belonging" to a party, because all I ever see is the intellectual dishonesty of spinning for one's tribe. I'd rather just take each issue as they come, with honesty, and without viewing the world through some one-sided lens. And without having to LIE. And my disdain has only increased over the last 20 years or so.

Right now our "system" incentivizes and rewards the very worst impulses and behaviors of its participants. Unless and until we fix that, neither party has a reason to fix itself.

The Dems are plenty bad enough, and I've had more than my share of squabbles with the Left here over the years. But what has happened to the other party is absolutely unique in our nation's history, and that's where my focus is.

Forum List

Back